Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Collector's Choice done?

If Brian and S7 want to make me reeeeeeeeally happy, it'll be...

-Skeleteen
    -Catra's Panther-Form
    -Melaktha'
    -King Miro

...and someone will come with a Bonus ODIPHUS.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
    I would like that assortment!
    My to! I only miss Lizorr!

My dream would be:

Lizorr
    Masks of Power Demon 1
    Masks of Power Demon 2
    King Miro

My wish list would be:
    I proper Classicised Hunga the Harpy
    Masks of Power Demon 1
    Masks of Power Demon 2
    King Miro

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Based on their comment that people might say we didn’t know things in the next wave were possible, I wouldn’t be surprised if movie figures showed up.

Though, that would be a recent development, considering the conscious change made to Karg’s hook (movie hook to comic book one)
    Maybe they intentionally swapped the movie hook so that they could include it with a proper movie Karg. You know how Super7 loves to reuse tooling.
    Coming straight out of Preternia, tribal chieftess and the original WARRIOR GODDESS, SHARELLA!!!

Sharella needs her day in Classics. She is the only remaining vintage POG character that needs a figure.
    Support Sharella for Collectors Choice!

My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Ahhh, in a perfect world:

-Spinwit
    -Lizorr
    -Miro
    -Skeleteen

Beast/vehicle: Sagitar
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

Kittrina
    Toy-version Catra
    Melaktha
    Hunga

Those are the must-haves for me, but the rest of you have some great suggestions I wouldn't mind getting.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by king.of.grayskull View Post
    My to! I only miss Lizorr!

My dream would be:

Lizorr
    Masks of Power Demon 1
    Masks of Power Demon 2
    King Miro
    Oh yeah! I'd totally be down for this!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    Miro (200X) with 200X Randor head.
    Kittrina (Carnivus level detailing)
    Skeleteen, but named some better like... Kelvin? (Keldor + Evelyn)
    Queen Andreeno

The Demon of Screamin' JonnyTyler's Avatar
    As long as I get my "Original Toy" Catra, and Starburst She Ra, I'll buy what ever else they want to sell me! Just make it happen!!
    Please Give My MOTUC Sale Thread A Look! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...easts-For-Sale
    I have a new Thread in the Vintage Marketplace! Check it out!! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=209217
    Here's my Trader's Review too: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ght=Jonnytyler

I'm asking myself…:

Will we find some good news from Super7 under this Christmas tree?

-Snake Mountain big pre-sale?

-A new CC WAVE pre-order (CC not CG) ?

Any idea about this?
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

Quote Originally Posted by orsogranito View Post
    I'm asking myself…:

Will we find some good news from Super7 under this Christmas tree?

-Snake Mountain big pre-sale?

-A new CC WAVE pre-order (CC not CG) ?

Any idea about this?
    I doubt the preorder will open during Xmas time. People don’t have money now for such an expensive thing. I think we will hear about the preorder either mid Jan or at ToyFair.

CC wave 3 will be revealed between Dec and Jan so if S7 plays it clever they could tease us in Dec with hints and then give us something to talk about until the reveal in Jan. I bet we’ll see these all at ToyFair too but think they will be shown before.

Heroic master of drums DrumMaster's Avatar
    I've personaly noticed that I'd come to here only one time a Week versus one time a day few months ago.
    Seeing no collector choice item makes me tired of waiting despite being a collector from the early days …
    I do not collect the grayskull line so a year like this one is really boring for me and makes me disconnect for the adrenaline of the old years waiting for a figure each Week …
    Hope we will this Snake Mountain fast before people like me part away from the line.

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    @ DrumMaster: I think we'll get back into the swing of things sooner than later.
    Now, I'll reserve my own judgment until we see what S7 has to offer.
    But I can imagine something more vintage products oriented (meaning: the leftovers > all categories included)
    like: Mounts, Vehicles etc is what we should reasonably expect from now.

One can suspect at this late stage of the brand that nothing except this still can appeal the greatest part of the community. Could be wrong, and sincerely, I hope I do because there are at least a hundred of unique characters I'd love to possess yet.
    NEW EP "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Sometimes ... Something" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZCUBWFNASk

I just hope that if any female figures are included in the next wave, that their quality improves compared to the female figures we've seen so far.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Lizorr, T-Rex, Great Black Wizard, rest of New Adventures, MOP Demons, Dream Mistress.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Ileena, Twiggets, Dragoon, Widgets, Dark Dream, Lady Valtira, Count Marzo, Chimera.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    I just hope that if any female figures are included in the next wave, that their quality improves compared to the female figures we've seen so far.
    All eyes are on She-Ra for this very reason.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

My gosh! I hope not done!
    I'm mostly looking for only CC characters by this time in my MOTUC collection and fill in whats missing among NA, 200X, mini comic, pog.

Probably Snake Mountain is taking away a lot of resources but would be worth the wait,
    whata amazing it was the prototype shown this summer at SDCC
    "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe..."
    "Where Hope seems Lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A Hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    "A Hero will Rise..."
    "LET THE POWER RETURNS....!"

want masks of power demons

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suckator View Post
    want masks of power demons
    Oh yeah! An amazing pack including anything related to them.
    NEW EP "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Sometimes ... Something" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZCUBWFNASk

I'm really just concentrating on getting the vintage figures but I suppose if one of these requested figures looked cool, I might try to get one.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    They are tons of great figures they can make :

- 200X
    - get NA line completed
    - mask of power demons
    - some nice Filmation figures not variants, if they are still planning to produce them in CC and not in CG :

Hunga
    Catra cat form
    Colonel Blast
    Admiral Scurvy and squal
    Red Knight
    Twiggets
    Kittrina
    Melaktha
    General Tataran

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneSkeletor View Post
    @ DrumMaster: I think we'll get back into the swing of things sooner than later.
    Now, I'll reserve my own judgment until we see what S7 has to offer.
    But I can imagine something more vintage products oriented (meaning: the leftovers > all categories included)
    like: Mounts, Vehicles etc is what we should reasonably expect from now.

One can suspect at this late stage of the brand that nothing except this still can appeal the greatest part of the community. Could be wrong, and sincerely, I hope I do because there are at least a hundred of unique characters I'd love to possess yet.
    Hope you are right buddy !

We need :

Mantisaur
    Spydor
    Land Shark
    Attack track
    Road ripper
    Dragon walker

Maybe Filmation Battle cat and panthor as well
    Last edited by bObA_fEtt_Ox; December 13, 2018 at 01:44am.
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

I know that Snake Mountain is being worked on and will probably be the crown jewel in our collections if they pull it off right, but it does sort of feel like the action figure part of the line is dead and that everything Filmation has taken priority (which stinks for me, because the quality of what they're putting out in that department doesn't match Mattel's output during the height of Mattycollector's run).

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    I know that Snake Mountain is being worked on and will probably be the crown jewel in our collections if they pull it off right, but it does sort of feel like the action figure part of the line is dead and that everything Filmation has taken priority (which stinks for me, because the quality of what they're putting out in that department doesn't match Mattel's output during the height of Mattycollector's run).
    THIS

Slime pit.

PLEASE!!!!!!!

that is all (for now).
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Unapologetic TEELA fan.
    Check out some of my resin toys! some cool stuff coming soon! http://lordchaoscreations.bigcartel.com/
    This one goes up to 11... When Cannons Fade

If there is a Slime Pit one day, in lieu of a can of slime I'll take a Slime Pit He-Man figure packed in with it instead!

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    I feel exactly the same way. I get why CG is the "A" line right now, as it still has plenty of top-tier characters to go through, while CC is down to mostly z-listers. It's only natural that the line that's still putting out figures of A-listers will sell more, regardless of it's relative quality to the other line. I totally get that. It just sucks because I'm not interested in the Filmation-style figures in general. I know CC will die one day, but this still feels far too soon. We will NEVER get so deep into the character roster again. Even if the perpetually-in-development movie finally gets made, even if it's awesome and a huge hit and spawns a long-running series of films, we will never again get a line that goes this deep. So while we are down to Z-listers, I want those z-listers. So yeah, I have no issue with CG being the marquee line, as that only makes sense given how long in the tooth CC is. But it's still far too soon to let CC die.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Fist View Post
    I feel exactly the same way. I get why CG is the "A" line right now, as it still has plenty of top-tier characters to go through, while CC is down to mostly z-listers. It's only natural that the line that's still putting out figures of A-listers will sell more, regardless of it's relative quality to the other line. I totally get that. It just sucks because I'm not interested in the Filmation-style figures in general. I know CC will die one day, but this still feels far too soon. We will NEVER get so deep into the character roster again. Even if the perpetually-in-development movie finally gets made, even if it's awesome and a huge hit and spawns a long-running series of films, we will never again get a line that goes this deep. So while we are down to Z-listers, I want those z-listers. So yeah, I have no issue with CG being the marquee line, as that only makes sense given how long in the tooth CC is. But it's still far too soon to let CC die.
    I don’t feel someone like hunga or king Miro are necessarily z listers,more like c listers, twigged were main characters in the pop series and we don’t have them yet