Thread: Gamemaster in MOTUC

Gamemaster in MOTUC

Seeing his name in Dymalugs Bio has sparked an intreast in this character, so I thought id create a support thread for him. As a one off villian, I really like him. He had a cool look to him, a unique weapon,a force to be reckoned with, as well as a traveling gladiator cosmic arena where the fiercest competitors in the universe competed against each other (including Kraggox the Terrible, which totally thinks needs a super 7 release) and was able to buy Despara for his own sadastic pleasure, off of Dymalug no less! And who can forget his pet.

Heroic Warrior
    My favorite episode as a kid.

Any Filmation villain is welcome on my toy shelf but to he honest there are others I’d rather have first. But if offered I’d definitely buy him.

Heroic Warrior
    Oh, I think this guy is long overdue! Not on my MOST wanted list, but I'd still be excited if he was revealed!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Heroic Warrior
    Sig says it all.
    MOTUC Wishlist: Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Andros, Monstroid, the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

This was one of the few Filmation creations that actually looked like it belonged in the Masters Of The Universe toyline and I kept waiting for his figure to appear on the shelves back in the day. It never did. Super7, make it happen please! And do include his pet.

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    The mention of Gamemaster in Dylamug's bio is pretty cool. I guess he could also have some connection to Lodar's arena...

Could be interesting to see such a character in classics at some point.....
    10 Most needed items for MOTUC...

Heroic: King Miro / Prince Dakon
    Evil: Skeleteen
    POP: King Micah / Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Hunga the Harpy
    POG: Oracle, Sharella
    NA: Sebrian / Sagitar

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    would be in for game master
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:[email protected] $$$$$

Heroic Warrior
    So, I guess Gamemaster would be a major antagonist in the "Search for She-Ra" story. So, yes, he should have a figure. In fact, that era is one that needs flashing out and there are some more characters that would fit in. Dreadator from New Adventures as another Gladiator, the space pirats from Filmation, Monteeg and his warriors from different eras ...

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Seeing his name in Dymalugs Bio has sparked an intreast in this character, so I thought id create a support thread for him. As a one off villian, I really like him. He had a cool look to him, a unique weapon,a force to be reckoned with, as well as a traveling gladiator cosmic arena where the fiercest competitors in the universe competed against each other (including Kraggox the Terrible, which totally thinks needs a super 7 release) and was able to buy Despara for his own sadastic pleasure, off of Dymalug no less! And who can forget his pet.
    http://www.frankshemanpage.net/pawns01.jpg
    As long as he's properly classicized and released in the correct CC line, he would be awesome!

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Donimo View Post
    As long as he's properly classicized and released in the correct CC line, he would be awesome!
    For sure he has to be done in CC but are you sure he has not to stay Filmation style as he appears in the cartoon ?
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:[email protected] $$$$$