View Poll Results: How far would you go beyond the Filmation series?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vintage figure variants (Battle Armor, Dragon Blaster, Flying Fists,etc)

1 3.70%
  • Vintage only characters (Ninjor, Saurod, etc)

1 3.70%
  • None! I only want the characters from the show!

21 77.78%
  • I want everything I can get in a Filmation style!

4 14.81%

Thread: Club Grayskull Beyond the Filmation Series

Heroic Warrior

Club Grayskull Beyond the Filmation Series

Once the roster of characters from the various Filmation series are completed, would you buy characters and variants that did not appear in the show in the Club Grayskull style? If so, how far should it go?
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

I voted for None, but that is a none until they have finished every single Filmaton character from the show.
    Then I am ok for every possile character that can keep MOTUC alive, CC and CG.

I voted none because there are still a TON of great unique characters from the series that could be made in Club Grayskull
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    I voted none because there are still a TON of great unique characters from the series that could be made in Club Grayskull
    Exactly, I vote None too, but if they could make more figures per year I would be ok and if that could make the line lasting for years
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:[email protected] $$$$$

"NONE!" for me too!

If they continue figures based on FIlmation Characters, do that. Sure, it'd get really obscure eventually but they still have tons of stuff they could do. But if they got there, just get into the wider world. It'd free up space in CC.

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    If they continue figures based on FIlmation Characters, do that. Sure, it'd get really obscure eventually but they still have tons of stuff they could do. But if they got there, just get into the wider world. It'd free up space in CC.
    that is true but i think there is also enough characters to make in cc before starting to make those filmation variants even if i would like to have as many filmation figures as possible

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    I agree with this 100%. I also voted none.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

How can you make Filmation style characters of characters that weren't even in the Filmation show in the first place? If that even makes sense then of course the only answer is that I only want characters from the Filmation show! A Filmation Saurod or Blade?
    Last edited by depp76; August 17, 2018 at 04:10pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Anything I can get- so far, the Filmation releases I've picked up are all customizing gold!!
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Heroic Warrior
    only from th show