Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Wakko's MOTUC Unofficial Collection Guide

I have updated the entry for Karg to include the newly-revealed bio for Crucia, the Dagger of Agony. You can view it here.

All of the pages in the high-res pdf files have been updated.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Hello Wakko,

perhaps you'd like to add a reference to Snake Troopers and Slamurai along with the other prototypes mentioned in Strobo's trivia, now that they are out too?

Hello Wakko, thank you for your excellent high res PDF files! One of the highlights of my week.

I have updated the entry for Hordak to include the newly-revealed bio for Imp as Treasure Chest. You can view it here.

Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Widget
    If this were ever published in book format I would so buy it. I never had the chance to collect any of these figures, but I enjoy the layout and seeing them.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

So, I'm working on adding a little something to the index to make this guide even more informative.

The MOTUC bios (especially the awesome new ones being posted every Monday) frequently dip into the vast pool of past MOTU continuities. Often they name-drop characters, places, vehicles and artifacts that can be rather obscure. I've decided to begin beefing up the index with some reference photos and information for these more obscure references. It's going to take me quite awhile to add them all to the index, but below is a taste of what I'm talking about!

More work and work @Wakko .... hopenyou got the time...

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    I love the idea of doing an Index! That's brilliant!
    Let me know if you need info on anything!
    Amazing work, as always!
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

I can help out as well let me know if you need assistance

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    I love the idea of doing an Index! That's brilliant!
    Let me know if you need info on anything!
    Amazing work, as always!
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    I can help out as well let me know if you need assistance
    Thank you both! I will definitely be reaching out of I have any questions.

I have updated the entry for Gwildor to include the newly-revealed bio for the Cosmic Key. You can view it here.

All of the pages in the high-res pdf files have been updated. **Please note that for the time being I will be excluding the Index pages from the final file until I have had time to make all the additions/changes I have decided to implement to the index.

Hi Wakko,

In the Heads of Eternia page both Roboto and Grizzlor are reported to have been released in October 2010, but Grizzlor was actually November.
    Also, in Hoover robots' bio there's a full stop instead of a comma after the word "Hordak".

I finally finished going through the whole guide, what an amazing work!
    Thanks again for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by tumalu View Post
    Hi Wakko,

In the Heads of Eternia page both Roboto and Grizzlor are reported to have been released in October 2010, but Grizzlor was actually November.
    Also, in Hoover robots' bio there's a full stop instead of a comma after the word "Hordak".

I finally finished going through the whole guide, what an amazing work!
    Thanks again for sharing!
    I always appreciate it when errors are pointed out so I can make the guide as accurate as possible. So, thank you!!!

I have updated the entry for He-Man vs Superman to include the newly-revealed bio for Legendary Champion He-Man. You can view it here.

**Please note that for the time being I will be excluding the Index pages from the final file until I have had time to make all the additions/changes I have decided to implement to the index.

CUSTOMOTUCS KEMAO FACEBOOK

This is wonderful! Thank you for making this!
    I am the Green Goddess!
    https://amzn.to/2N420aD

See my Masters of the Universe Mega Construx mini figures on eBay HERE!

Heroic Warrior
    Slamurai

SAME AS section

“...which should have been smooth instead of wearing He- Man assymetrical gauntlets.”

1. Make He-Man possessive? He-Man’s
    2. asymmetrical is misspelled

——-
    EN GUARDE section

should be spelled EN GARDE

——————

Snake Troopers

“HAVING A BLAST The only weapon that came with the Snake Troopers was Blast Attack’s weapon in gold plastic instead of red.”

Should be spelled Blast Attak (no “c”)

——————-

Horde Zombie He-Man

“FROM PAGE TO
    PLASTIC The concept
    of “Horde Zombie
    He-Man” originated
    with the 1985 Mattel
    mini-comic “Escape From
    the Slime PIt!”

Slime Pit has an accidental capital “I” in Pit
    ——-
    SAME AS section

“... of Tri-Klop’s left gauntlet instead of
    He-Man’s standard assymetrical left gauntlet.”

Asymmetrical is misspelled.

—————-

Swiftwind’s Tagline should end with an exclamation point

“Beautiful Horse, Spirit, Becomes Magical Flying Unicorn!”
    —————-

Just a reminder that I love these pages! Some day I’ll print them out and stare at them.

Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by yeahthatsme1973 View Post
    Slamurai

SAME AS section

“...which should have been smooth instead of wearing He- Man assymetrical gauntlets.”

1. Make He-Man possessive? He-Man’s
    2. asymmetrical is misspelled

——-
    EN GUARDE section

should be spelled EN GARDE

——————

Snake Troopers

“HAVING A BLAST The only weapon that came with the Snake Troopers was Blast Attack’s weapon in gold plastic instead of red.”

Should be spelled Blast Attak (no “c”)

——————-

Horde Zombie He-Man

“FROM PAGE TO
    PLASTIC The concept
    of “Horde Zombie
    He-Man” originated
    with the 1985 Mattel
    mini-comic “Escape From
    the Slime PIt!”

Slime Pit has an accidental capital “I” in Pit
    ——-
    SAME AS section

“... of Tri-Klop’s left gauntlet instead of
    He-Man’s standard assymetrical left gauntlet.”

Asymmetrical is misspelled.

—————-

Swiftwind’s Tagline should end with an exclamation point

“Beautiful Horse, Spirit, Becomes Magical Flying Unicorn!”
    —————-

Just a reminder that I love these pages! Some day I’ll print them out and stare at them.

Keep up the good work!
    Thank you so much for these corrections! I will definitely be implementing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    So, I'm working on adding a little something to the index to make this guide even more informative.

The MOTUC bios (especially the awesome new ones being posted every Monday) frequently dip into the vast pool of past MOTU continuities. Often they name-drop characters, places, vehicles and artifacts that can be rather obscure. I've decided to begin beefing up the index with some reference photos and information for these more obscure references. It's going to take me quite awhile to add them all to the index, but below is a taste of what I'm talking about!

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...ef09bfd5_o.jpg
    Great! I love this addition!

Are you working at the new characters cards?
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

Quote Originally Posted by orsogranito View Post
    Are you working at the new characters cards?
    Yes, but it's going to take awhile. Of the newest William Stout/Club Grayskull figures, I only bought one -- Kittrina. So I am waiting for another very generous orger to receive his figures and send me pictures from his collection. It will probably be a couple of weeks or more before he can get those images to me so that I can proceed.

I have Kittrina's spread all done, but chronologically she needs to come after the William Stout figures, so I'm not going to post hers until the Stout spreads are finished.

So hold tight, they're coming. I'm continuing to flesh out the index pages, which are going to be chock full of great information and images when they're finished. (For instance, don't know who the Morgoth is, as mentioned in Stridor's bio? Just look in the index for his picture and first appearance information!)

I'm also continuing to add the new bios that are revealed on Mondays as well as cleaning up the design even further. The finished book is going to be sharp (I hope!). And HUGE. I'm thinking in the range of 650 page or more when finished.

I'm also continuing to add the new bios that are revealed on Mondays as well as cleaning up the design even further. The finished book is going to be sharp (I hope!). And HUGE. I'm thinking in the range of 650 page or more when finished.
    Oh, so you've been updating the pdf files with the new bios? The last update in this thread was in mid-november, so I thought you had stopped adding them during this period.
    Going to check them right now!

Quote Originally Posted by tumalu View Post
    Oh, so you've been updating the pdf files with the new bios? The last update in this thread was in mid-november, so I thought you had stopped adding them during this period.
    Going to check them right now!
    Actually no, they aren't updated. I actually want to discourage anyone from printing the guide for now. There are just too many updates coming through the rest of the year with new figures and Masters Mondays bios. Printing it now would be a waste of money and paper. I'm hoping that by the end of 2020, the whole thing will be finished and up to date and worth printing.

Lol, it was a rite for me to reprint a page each week as soon as a new bio was updated, but i get your point.
    Thanks!

BOOM! Huge shout-out to Sebastiaan for taking pictures of his figures for me to use in the guide!

REBEL LEADER HE-MAN

Last edited by Wakko; February 7, 2020 at 12:09pm.

BOOM! Huge shout-out to Sebastiaan for taking pictures of his figures for me to use in the guide!

REBEL LEADER HE-MAN

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...8fc0636d_o.jpg
    You're very welcome. Gotta say man this looks sooooooooooo great. Apologies that it took so long for those you who also enjoy this, Wakko sadly had to wait for my shipment to arrive on the other side of the world. But these are magical figures. Can't wait to see the next ones Wakko.