Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Wakko's MOTUC Unofficial Collection Guide

I have updated the entry for Karg to include the newly-revealed bio for Crucia, the Dagger of Agony. You can view it here.

All of the pages in the high-res pdf files have been updated.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Hello Wakko,

perhaps you'd like to add a reference to Snake Troopers and Slamurai along with the other prototypes mentioned in Strobo's trivia, now that they are out too?

Hello Wakko, thank you for your excellent high res PDF files! One of the highlights of my week.

I have updated the entry for Hordak to include the newly-revealed bio for Imp as Treasure Chest. You can view it here.

Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Widget
    If this were ever published in book format I would so buy it. I never had the chance to collect any of these figures, but I enjoy the layout and seeing them.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

So, I'm working on adding a little something to the index to make this guide even more informative.

The MOTUC bios (especially the awesome new ones being posted every Monday) frequently dip into the vast pool of past MOTU continuities. Often they name-drop characters, places, vehicles and artifacts that can be rather obscure. I've decided to begin beefing up the index with some reference photos and information for these more obscure references. It's going to take me quite awhile to add them all to the index, but below is a taste of what I'm talking about!

More work and work @Wakko .... hopenyou got the time...

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    I love the idea of doing an Index! That's brilliant!
    Let me know if you need info on anything!
    Amazing work, as always!
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

I can help out as well let me know if you need assistance

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    I love the idea of doing an Index! That's brilliant!
    Let me know if you need info on anything!
    Amazing work, as always!
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    I can help out as well let me know if you need assistance
    Thank you both! I will definitely be reaching out of I have any questions.

I have updated the entry for Gwildor to include the newly-revealed bio for the Cosmic Key. You can view it here.

All of the pages in the high-res pdf files have been updated. **Please note that for the time being I will be excluding the Index pages from the final file until I have had time to make all the additions/changes I have decided to implement to the index.

Hi Wakko,

In the Heads of Eternia page both Roboto and Grizzlor are reported to have been released in October 2010, but Grizzlor was actually November.
    Also, in Hoover robots' bio there's a full stop instead of a comma after the word "Hordak".

I finally finished going through the whole guide, what an amazing work!
    Thanks again for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by tumalu View Post
    Hi Wakko,

In the Heads of Eternia page both Roboto and Grizzlor are reported to have been released in October 2010, but Grizzlor was actually November.
    Also, in Hoover robots' bio there's a full stop instead of a comma after the word "Hordak".

I finally finished going through the whole guide, what an amazing work!
    Thanks again for sharing!
    I always appreciate it when errors are pointed out so I can make the guide as accurate as possible. So, thank you!!!

I have updated the entry for He-Man vs Superman to include the newly-revealed bio for Legendary Champion He-Man. You can view it here.

**Please note that for the time being I will be excluding the Index pages from the final file until I have had time to make all the additions/changes I have decided to implement to the index.