Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Wakko's MOTUC Unofficial Collection Guide

Somehow I am just discovering this thread and awesome guide. Great work, and thanks for updating it regularly!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeruk View Post
    Somehow I am just discovering this thread and awesome guide. Great work, and thanks for updating it regularly!
    Thank you! I always appreciate it when anyone takes the time to express how much they like it.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

I have updated the entry for Jewelstar to include the newly-released bio for Glorybird. You can see it here.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

I have updated the entry for Skleletor vs. Lex Luthor to include the newly-released bio for Legendary Overlord Skeletor. You can see it here.
    Last edited by Wakko; June 23, 2020 at 03:51pm.

i just found out about this thread after i came across your youtube video last night.
    This is awesome. Great pictures. Great read.
    Thank you for doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by sgreg View Post
    i just found out about this thread after i came across your youtube video last night.
    This is awesome. Great pictures. Great read.
    Thank you for doing this.
    Yay! Thank you for the kind words. Hope you continue to read and enjoy. Much more to come in this unofficial guide!

I have updated the entry for the Wind Raider to include its newly-released bio. You can see it here.

I have updated the entry for Fang Man to include the newly-released bio for The Wheel of Infinity. You can see it here.