Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Wakko's MOTUC Unofficial Collection Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    I'm sorry you feel this way. I too have a fully printed book that I printed around December of last year. But there have been a TON of changes made since then, and not just the removal of DC/ThunderCats. I've made a bunch of other additions and corrections, not to mention the weekly addition of new bios thanks to Masters Mondays. There will also be a bunch of new figures added in the coming months, not to mention Snake Mountain. Until Masters of the Universe Classics is officially cancelled, and until all the Masters Mondays bios are released, this guide will be constantly changing and printed versions will become outdated. That's just the way it is, unfortunately.
    In my opinion add characters or make corrections it's a matter, change a font type on all pages or remove a part of the book (changing all page numbers) it's another matter.
    But yes, you can make all what you want, it's your work.

I suggest you only one thing: don't make the same Lucas's mistake, don't ruine your masterpiece.
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

I have updated the entry for Dawg-O-Tor to include his newly-revealed bio. You can view it here.

All of the pages in the high-res pdf files have been updated.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

OK gang, all of the spreads for the DC and ThunderCats figures have been removed from the thread and the high-res pdf files. (With apologies to orsogranito.)

Hopefully they will come back in some other way, shape or form in the future. (Especially ThunderCats, which I plan to give its own guide.) But now, this guide is for MOTUC/CG figures only.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

OK gang, all of the spreads for the DC and ThunderCats figures have been removed from the thread and the high-res pdf files. (With apologies to orsogranito.)

Hopefully they will come back in some other way, shape or form in the future. (Especially ThunderCats, which I plan to give its own guide.) But now, this guide is for MOTUC/CG figures only.
    Like I told, it's your work, you can decide/make what you want.

Now I'm waiting your new additions about Powercon exclusives!

I have updated the entry for the Great Wars Weapons Pak to include its newly-revealed bio. You can view it here.

All of the images in this thread and the pages in the high-res pdf files have been updated.

I have updated the entry for Glimmer to include the newly-revealed bio for the Moonstone. You can view it here.

I have updated the entry for King Grayskull to include the newly-revealed bio for Bronze King Grayskull. You can view it here.

SLAMURAI

SNAKE TROOPERS

Last edited by Wakko; September 18, 2019 at 10:45am.

New pages! It's a party!

Are there available the high-res pages?
    Last edited by orsogranito; September 18, 2019 at 07:16am.

Yes!!!!!

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

These are great! You should bundle them in a digital book or something!

HORDE ZOMBIE HE-MAN

Quote Originally Posted by orsogranito View Post
    New pages! It's a party!

Are there available the high-res pages?
    Yes, all the high-res pdf files are now completely up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    Yes!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Razzerian View Post
    These are great! You should bundle them in a digital book or something!
    There are printable high-res pdfs available here.

Complete as of the current releases...
    Snake Mountain, William Stout and CG wave 4 left for Classics... unless some news came up soon.

Thundercats Classic it is if MOTU Classics is really to go in a break.

Wonderful job @Wakko...

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

It would be great to see LOBO MOTUC Style

https://news.toyark.com/wp-content/u...se-Lobo-04.jpg
    CUSTOMOTUCS KEMAO FACEBOOK

I have updated the entry for Catra to include the newly-revealed bio for The Cat Mask of Catra. You can view it here.

I have updated the entry for the Weapons Rack to include its newly-revealed bio. You can view it here.

I have updated the entry for Skeletor to include the newly-revealed bio for the Havoc Staff. You can view it here.

Last edited by Wakko; October 9, 2019 at 12:35pm.

Widget
    I have updated the entry for Skeletor to include the newly-revealed bio for the Havoc Staff. You can view it here.

fantastic !!! great guide that you are doing!!!

is the She-ra 12"power con included? or you focus more in classics line only?
    Did the Thundercats brichures removed from the pdf hr files? I wasnt able to find them anymore.?

tks
    Last edited by fabriciotoys; October 10, 2019 at 05:25pm.

As always, fantastic work Wakko, thank you!

I also like more the guide without TC and non-MOTU stuff..it's a guide about MOTUC afterall, not about the MOTUC buck. It was somewhat distracting before with all that extra stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by fabriciotoys View Post
    fantastic !!! great guide that you are doing!!!

is the She-ra 12"power con included? or you focus more in classics line only?
    Did the Thundercats brichures removed from the pdf hr files? I wasnt able to find them anymore.?

tks
    Yes Wakko removes them cats.
    Yes it is not included because it is focused on classics figures only.
    Yes he will answer maybe a bit later.
    Yes I'm shutting my mouth now.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

I've not been on here long but this is some really great work wakko, thanks for all the effort you've put into this.
    Last edited by davelove81; October 11, 2019 at 11:01am.

Widget
    edit: Thundercats have been removed from the guide.
    do you have another link just for thundercats?
    rgds

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    Yes Wakko removes them cats.
    Yes it is not included because it is focused on classics figures only.
    Yes he will answer maybe a bit later.
    Yes I'm shutting my mouth now.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    tks for the info

Awesome job, Wakko!

Wow!!! Wakko this is incredible work. I truly am amazed about all of the effort and time that has gone into these. I cannot wait to see you do your work with Club Grayskull Wave 4, The William Stout Collection, Snake Mountain and hopefully future MOTUC: C.C and C.G in the future. Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us my friend.
    Take Care,
    Darren
    Please, give the Toy Power Podcast a chance: Here we speak with Brian Flynn, owner of Super7 https://omny.fm/shows/toy-power/113-...-power!podcast.

I have updated the entry for Shokoti to include the newly-revealed bio for the Darklings. You can view it here.