Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Wakko's MOTUC Unofficial Collection Guide

Minicomics and Posters! Great additions at the guide! Well done!
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

A glimpse at Chapter 5... "What Might Have Been" in MOTUC:

Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Still loving this.

One thing i noticed. On the Faker page, you don't have the extra bio info from the ultimates packaging. Any reason you didn't include it? There is a ton more info there.

This guide is more and more interesting!
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

Quote Originally Posted by dagodfather View Post
    One thing i noticed. On the Faker page, you don't have the extra bio info from the ultimates packaging. Any reason you didn't include it? There is a ton more info there.
    Not sure I follow. All the info from the Ultimates Faker figure (including the new Ultimates bio info) is on the Ultimates Faker pages. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

For those few of you still following this thread, here's a glimpse at the content of Chapter Six... The Historical Timeline of MOTUC!

WRITTEN AND COMPILED BY BRETT E. KING, WITH INPUT FROM DANIELLE GELEHRTER AND ERIC MARSHALL • BASED ON THE OFFICIAL MOTUC BIOS

Used with permission.