Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Wakko's MOTUC Unofficial Collection Guide

I would pay money for a book version of this. Even a pdf.

Quote Originally Posted by rank_and_vile View Post
    I would pay money for a book version of this. Even a pdf.
    You dont have to.. that's how great the creator of this @Wakko, you can have it for free.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by motogp_fanatic; February 15, 2020 at 06:14am.
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

MODULOK

Last edited by Wakko; February 18, 2020 at 08:27am.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

ROBOTO

Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Two more great ones!

STRATOS

Last edited by Wakko; February 19, 2020 at 03:10pm.

There is a typo on ^Stratos^/page 2 under "Work Of Art" it Says Roboto.
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!!

Jafaristew...the guy that coined the term "200X."

Quote Originally Posted by JafariStew View Post
    There is a typo on ^Stratos^/page 2 under "Work Of Art" it Says Roboto.
    Thank you for pointing that out! I have fixed it.

Heroic Warrior
    will there be an MOTU Origins Collection Guide?

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootRULES View Post
    will there be an MOTU Origins Collection Guide?
    Not by me. I have no plans to collect that line, nor any desire to start another project like this one.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    Not by me. I have no plans to collect that line, nor any desire to start another project like this one.
    oh. it would be cool though.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootRULES View Post
    oh. it would be cool though.
    It would be very cool if someone wanted to do that even as a "sister" project to this one. Origins just doesn't appeal to me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    You dont have to.. that's how great the creator of this @Wakko, you can have it for free.

I just discovered this. Is there a PDF version?
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

Quote Originally Posted by ehenyo View Post
    There is. Somewhere in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ehenyo View Post
    There is, but it is not up to date. I'm holding off on updating the pdfs any further until Snake Mountain is released and all of the Masters Mondays bios have been revealed.

There is, but it is not up to date. I'm holding off on updating the pdfs any further until Snake Mountain is released and all of the Masters Mondays bios have been revealed.
    WOW!
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

quick question, what is the easiest way to search for figures in this thread. They seem to be broken up over multiple pages, is there an easy way to search it?

Quote Originally Posted by Juanlu Kemao Cupra View Post
    We need this MOTUC LOBO too : hmgrin:: hmgrin:
    Attachment 121719
    Can this be made?

Widget
    I've been away for a while... this thread is absolutely amazing.
    Your work has grown to an unbelievable level!

For those of you still following this thread, I am continuing to make regular updates as new bios are revealed. Yesterday I uploaded a new spread for Entrapta that included the new bio for the Shaping Staff. You can view it here.

For now, I am not uploading new high-res pdf files because I want everyone to spare the expense of printing the guide until after it is finished -- which will not happen until all the bios are revealed and Snake Mountain is released. So maybe by the end of this year? Fingers crossed.

I also continue to make changes to the index pages, which will give background information on the various characters, artifacts, places, etc. that keep getting name-dropped in the bios. "Who is this Kothos mentioned in the bio for the Shaping Staff?" you might ask. "Just look in the index!" It should be really cool when I'm finished (I hope).

It should be really cool when I'm finished (I hope).
    It is really cool now, nowhere to go but to be ultimate cool to be honest when all things are done.

Maybe an update too for Thundercats Classic?

I have updated the entry for Wrap Trap to include the newly-released bio for the Khopesh of Kartan. You can see it here.

I have updated the entry for Horde Prime to include the newly-released bio for Horde Supreme. You can see it here.

I have updated the entry for The Faceless One to include the newly-released bio for Havoc Staff Unbound. You can see it here.

I have updated the entry for Whiplash to include the newly-released bio for Disguised Whiplash. You can see it here.