Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Wakko's MOTUC Unofficial Collection Guide

nice wakko glad to see this thread back up wonderful to see all the work that put into it

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    I've updated the entry for Kittrina to include her new Masters Mondays bio. And I've decided to approach these new bios a little differently...
    Thanks Wakko.
    Will you be updating also the relevant HR file?

How does one go about downloading this?

Quote Originally Posted by tumalu View Post
    Thanks Wakko.
    Will you be updating also the relevant HR file?
    Not yet. I am going to wait until all the new Masters Mondays bios are released before I update the pdf files.

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    How does one go about downloading this?
    Links can be found earlier in this thread, but the pdf files are not up to date. I will update them when all of the new Masters Mondays bios are released. I don't know how many they are doing, but I imagine it will be several months before all of them are revealed, and I want to include them all in the guide.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Mermista Bio

Hi, the Mermista Bio is the same to Gwildor,

Widget
    Amazing Works!!!
    The PDF file is updated ?
    For the best result insert the link to first post

I have updated the spread for Tri-Klops to include the new Doomseeker bio.

You can view it here.

So, for those of you still paying attention to this thread, a few notes:

With the new wave of "Masters Mondays" bios, I had started updating certain spreads in order to add these new bios. As I did so, I became displeased with the layout of the spreads because the bios are quite long and take up a lot of space. As a result, some of the spreads started to look really cluttered and jammed. So I have decided that, in most cases, all future new bios will be added to the "Bonus Bios" section toward the end of the book instead.

Coming back to the book after a few months away from it, I saw some things that I could improve upon. So, because I'm a glutton for punishment, I'm combing through the whole guide and making improvements and additions. This includes:

- New, better pictures where warranted (especially in the "accessories" box where a lot of the images were really crappy)
    - Moving "Masters Mondays" bios to the back of the book on most spreads to allow for more space.
    - Adding "gallery" shots of figures where space allows
    - Adding information from Scott Neitlich's "Director's Commentary" YouTube videos, where he occasionally drops an interesting nugget or two about the line. (How many of you knew, for instance, that Granamyr was supposed to ship with a 6 inch tall stack of books sculpted by the Four Horsemen? This was news to me. Neitlich has the prototype on his desk to this day and shows pictures of it in the Granamyr video.)
    - Adding the original prices as a new piece of information for every release. (Remember the good old days when figures "only" cost $20?)

If you are curious as to how the look of the book is changing, just check out page one of this thread, where I have already updated the images of the spreads. I will not, however, be updating any of the pdf files for printing until all of the new Masters Mondays bios have been released and I'm finished making changes to the book.

Thanks for reading!
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

We are still paying attention @Wakko and we are excited for the new updates.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

I am here and I still follow you!
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

He-Man historian
    - Adding the original prices as a new piece of information for every release. (Remember the good old days when figures "only" cost $20?)
    Good old days lasted about the first 5 years.
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!