Club Grayskull Evil Seed

General Sundar

Night Stalker

Lion-O

Mutant Leader

Club Grayskull Evil-Lyn

Jackalman

Tuskador
    Last edited by Wakko; May 30, 2019 at 03:17pm.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Horde Wraith

Pumyra

Mumm-Ra

Club Grayskull Clawful

Roton

Skelcon

Panthro

Superman: Doomed

Horde Trooper
    Last edited by Wakko; May 30, 2019 at 03:22pm.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Ultimate Skeletor

Ultimate He-Man

Ultimate Teela

Ultimate Ram Man

Ultimate Faker
    Last edited by Wakko; May 30, 2019 at 03:24pm.

Prince Adam

Stratos

Trap Jaw

Lord Gr'Asp

Plasmar
    Last edited by Wakko; May 30, 2019 at 03:26pm.

Terroar

Wonder Woman

Club Grayskull Hordak

Club Grayskull Man-At-Arms

Club Grayskull Teela

Club Grayskull Tri-Klops
    Last edited by Wakko; May 30, 2019 at 03:29pm.

Fang-Or

Hawke

Lodar

Quakke
    Last edited by Wakko; May 30, 2019 at 03:30pm.

We have reached "the end," folks -- for now. Please, if you're following and enjoying this thread, give me some feedback, suggestions, corrections, etc. Let me hear from you!

In the meantime, here are a few other things I'll be working on for this project:

- Spreads for "Laughing" Prince Adam (when I can get my hands on some images) and Stridor (when his official bio is -- hopefully -- revealed)
    - A new cover image for those of you who want to print this bad boy and put it in a binder
    - A comprehensive index
    - Entries for "sister" lines to MOTUC -- DC Multiverse and ThunderCats Classics. Still trying to wrap my head around how to include those
    - Going back and adding/updating bios as they are revealed on Masters Mondays. I already know I need to go back and add the bio for Broom.

Let me know if you have any ideas for other things I could add to this project to make it better.

Thanks!

This thread is the Most Awesome Forum Thread in the Universe..!

I wish I could offer some suggestions besides my usual Indiana Jones inspired parrot call:

"This belongs in a Dark Horse book..!"

But, alas, at the moment, that's still all the suggestions I can come up with..!

Corrections..? Why would you want to mess with perfection..?
    Leech sucks..!

I envy those who discover the thread just now, it was completed in a short span of time. But the truth is, this is a labour of love for motuc, only if you seen it before, difficult times really.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smaug View Post
    This thread is the Most Awesome Forum Thread in the Universe..!
    Thank you. You're too kind!

Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    I envy those who discover the thread just now, it was completed in a short span of time. But the truth is, this is a labour of love for motuc, only if you seen it before, difficult times really.
    It was a ton a work, and I still have a lot more I want to do with it. Hopefully people are enjoying what I've posed so far. The thread gets a lot of views... but not many comments.

This thread is super amazing. I want to thank for all the work you put into this project. I agree that this should've been a Dark Horse Book. I do look forward to see the Thundercats.

Did I miss Camo Khan, Red Beast Man and Green Granamyr. I couldn't find them. I'll have to look again.

Keep up the amazing work.
    Artilla, Bandwidth, Beast Lord, Big Foot, Bowena, Bubblor, Butthead, Captain Miro (200X), Captain Randor (200X), Caz, Drissi, Garn, General Tateran, Hand-Some, Hawke (200X), Hoove, Illumina, Joya, Kayo, Kittrina, Lizorr, Negator, Nocturna, Red Shadow, Sagitar, Slamurai, Skeleteen, Staghorn, Spinwitt, Sprag, Spritina, Sprocker, Stingrad, Syracu, Willen, Vizar

Quote Originally Posted by Clawful94 View Post
    This thread is super amazing. I want to thank for all the work you put into this project. I agree that this should've been a Dark Horse Book. I do look forward to see the Thundercats.

Did I miss Camo Khan, Red Beast Man and Green Granamyr. I couldn't find them. I'll have to look again.

This is Wakko's work not mine but here you go.

Thanks for the compliments!

You can find them here.

Laughing Prince Adam

Stridor
    Last edited by Wakko; May 30, 2019 at 03:31pm.

I didn’t know about these! These are awesome obviously and a crazy amount of work. THANK YOU WAKKO!!!

In order to contribute (note I’m not a native speaker) I’ll post the typos I « think » I found as I read through the whole list:
    Sorceress:
    Taking flight
    The Sorceress’ wings spread when her arms were raied (raised)

Trivia
    and released as travling (traveling) con exclusive in 2012.

I hope it’s helpful :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    I didn’t know about these! These are awesome obviously and a crazy amount of work. THANK YOU WAKKO!!!

In order to contribute (note I’m not a native speaker) I’ll post the typos I « think » I found as I read through the whole list:
    Sorceress:
    Taking flight
    The Sorceress’ wings spread when her arms were raied (raised)

Trivia
    and released as travling (traveling) con exclusive in 2012.

I hope it’s helpful :-)
    It's very helpful, thank you! I will add that to my list of fixes.

In Stridor's page under "Horsing Around" I think you meant to say "Stridor" was fully posable in the description and not "Night Stalker".
    Last edited by depp76; August 31, 2018 at 06:08pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    Thanks for the compliments!

You can find them here.
    Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    Thank you so much for the help
    Artilla, Bandwidth, Beast Lord, Big Foot, Bowena, Bubblor, Butthead, Captain Miro (200X), Captain Randor (200X), Caz, Drissi, Garn, General Tateran, Hand-Some, Hawke (200X), Hoove, Illumina, Joya, Kayo, Kittrina, Lizorr, Negator, Nocturna, Red Shadow, Sagitar, Slamurai, Skeleteen, Staghorn, Spinwitt, Sprag, Spritina, Sprocker, Stingrad, Syracu, Willen, Vizar

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    Let me know if you have any ideas for other things I could add to this project to make it better.

Thanks!
    Beautiful work, difficult to find new information and make it even more complete and detailed.

The only 2 things missing are :

- The complete card backs of the blisters ( which reminds us of the vintage versions, with several figures present ) and existing only in your Club Grayskul figures cards.
    For these new figures, super7 also gives us great illustrations.
    FangOr3.jpg

- The Ads Poster made by Mattycollector ( in the Toyfare magazine ) to present the new figurines to come :
    téléchargement.jpg
    Last edited by MOTU7PR7; September 1, 2018 at 04:30am.

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Small addition.

The Horde Trooper additional head.

New DC Comics head (Eternity War and issues before the storyarc), its not alien. But "demon" version of slaves that Horde put inside the armor and controlled them via a hive-mind.
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    In Stridor's page under "Horsing Around" I think you meant to say "Stridor" was fully posable in the description and not "Night Stalker".
    Thanks for catching that! Will fix.

Thank you so much for the help
    You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU7PR7 View Post
    The only 2 things missing are :

- The complete card backs of the blisters
    Because the spreads already include the bios, and the list of other figures featured is under "trivia," I thought the card backs would be repetitive information. I do like the new artwork Super7 is creating for their Collector's Choice figures, but ultimately, it comes down to space on the page. It's a great suggestion, though.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU7PR7 View Post
    - The Ads Poster made by Mattycollector ( in the Toyfare magazine ) to present the new figurines to come
    In early drafts, I had included the Toyfare ads, but I didn't consistently have room to include them on every spread, so they ended up getting cut. They're a great idea, though. Maybe I could compile them into a separate spread on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Jukka View Post
    The Horde Trooper additional head.

New DC Comics head (Eternity War and issues before the storyarc), its not alien. But "demon" version of slaves that Horde put inside the armor and controlled them via a hive-mind.
    Great catch! This is definitely the kind of input I'm looking for, because I don't begin to think I know all things about MOTU or MOTUC. I will make this correction. Thank you!

UPDATE: Added the ThunderCats Classic figure Wilykat.
    Last edited by Wakko; October 22, 2018 at 12:43pm.

Big step sir, it's exciting, like a shared toy universe.

UPDATE: Added the ThunderCats Classic figure Wilykit.

UPDATE: Added the ThunderCats Classic figure Lion-O.

UPDATE: Added the ThunderCats Classic figure Jackalman.
    Last edited by Wakko; October 22, 2018 at 12:49pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Amazing job with all of your encyclopedia entries. I wish they made classics silverhawks and tigersharks too