Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Wakko's MOTUC Unofficial Collection Guide

UPDATE: Added the ThunderCats Classics figure Mumm-Ra.

UPDATE: Added the ThunderCats Classics figure Pumyra.

UPDATE: Added the ThunderCats Classics figure Panthro.
    Last edited by Wakko; October 22, 2018 at 12:53pm.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Heroic Warrior

Wakko's MOTUC Unofficial Collection Guide

He-Man’s tagline from the packaging (or whatever it’s called) should just be
    “Most Powerful Man in the Universe”

Not “The Most Powerful...”

Edit:

And I just want to say that these are truly amazing and I’ve read through them several times! Waiting for them to make this official guide
    Last edited by yeahthatsme1973; September 5, 2018 at 08:02pm.

Court Magician
    Wow Wakko, great work on this! I love this thread! Do you have a text-only list of the numbering system you used? Keep up the good work!

Amazing work Wakko, keep it up cause this an AWESOME thread!!! :-)

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar
    First of all. THANKS.

This is a great MOTUC guide. I was surprised I dindt know it before.

Its a lot of work (and very well done).

PD: I have noticed that Granamyr (green) image is smaller than others, when I zoom over it, the letters are unreadable, could you update with a higher resolution image? Thanks
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST

-SONGSTER -SCROLLOS -EVIL ROBOT -STRIDOR -METEORBS

NA: -GLEANONS -GALACTYMITES -WEAPONSTRONIC -SAGITAR -STAGHORN
    MYP: -QUEEN ANDREENO -GNOME MARZO -ORACLE -ODIPHUS -BONE MUTANT
    POG: -GRAY -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR

Below is the cover. It is 10.5" x 11", sized to fit inside the cover sleeve of a large binder.

My printer can't print an image this large, so I printed it in two pieces and glued it together.

Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    Below is the cover. It is 10.5" x 11", sized to fit inside the cover sleeve of a large binder.

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1862/...988586e6_c.jpg

My printer can't print an image this large, so I printed it in two pieces and glued it together.

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1847/...aa5e05ff_b.jpg
    Fantastic to see this! Looking forward to the new entries coming soon.

The cover finally arrived.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

I am currently going through and making a few minor tweaks/corrections to existing pages.
    Last edited by Wakko; October 23, 2018 at 04:08am.

I'm trying to keep up.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Dude, Dark Horse/Mattel/Super 7 needs to hire you already. This is awesome and is very high quality work you have done. Why are they not tapping into your talent? Of course there is a lot of talent on the forums they are missing out on as well. Hope to see more soon.

Sent from my LGL56VL using Tapatalk
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties. I get comic books, novels, & ViewMaster Reels as well. If you want to discuss this stuff & other things, then PM me here on the .org. I enjoy anime, video games, & sci-fi, too. DC or Marvel, it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by griffen112182 View Post
    Dude, Dark Horse/Mattel/Super 7 needs to hire you already. This is awesome and is very high quality work you have done.
    I appreciate the compliment, but I'm just doing this for fun. I have no aspirations of this ever being published and I doubt Mattel or Dark Horse even knows it exists. I just hope a few people here are enjoying it!

Heroic Warrior
    i was going to post a bundle of glowing praise so many others have but instead i thought i'd just post this picture

Why? Well it shows that I have just spent time saving each image individually and renaming them so they're all in order. I think that should show how much I like the work in this thread.

I appreciate the compliment, but I'm just doing this for fun. I have no aspirations of this ever being published and I doubt Mattel or Dark Horse even knows it exists. I just hope a few people here are enjoying it!
    Uhm, you may be wrong there buddy. I have it on good authority Mattel employees know of these...
    UPDATE: To clarify, the posts shared on the WeWantMoreThunderCats Instagram account has been seen and liked by select individuals. So what you are doing is seen and enjoyed by many!
    Last edited by Sebastiaan; September 26, 2018 at 02:38am.

Heroic Warrior
    are you going to make one for Karg?

Quote Originally Posted by dwitefry View Post
    Why? Well it shows that I have just spent time saving each image individually and renaming them so they're all in order. I think that should show how much I like the work in this thread.
    That's AWESOME, thanks for sharing! This is the whole reason I decided to share this project on the org... in hopes that other fans would enjoy it and use it as a resource for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    Uhm, you may be wrong there buddy. I have it on good authority Mattel employees know of these...
    UPDATE: To clarify, the posts shared on the WeWantMoreThunderCats Instagram account has been seen and liked by select individuals. So what you are doing is seen and enjoyed by many!
    That is awesome to know! Thanks for telling me.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootRULES View Post
    are you going to make one for Karg?
    You bet. Laughing Prince Adam, Karg, Granita, Wrap Trap, Dylamug, and the four new Club Grayskull figures are all in the pipeline for the coming weeks.

I think quite a few folks here (including myself) are indeed enjoying the great work you've done.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

...will you be making a Super7 (laughing) Prince Adam???

UPDATE: Added the new bio for Cringer to the entry for Queen Marlena.
    Last edited by Wakko; October 22, 2018 at 12:38pm.

Thanks for these updates Wakko, keep up the good work...

My apologies for the lack of new pages. I'm currently in a bit of a holding pattern. I don't collect the Club Grayskull figures, and getting sufficient images of the new ones (Laughing Prince Adam, Chopper, Spikor, Sorceress, Mer-Man, Man-E-Faces, and Tung Lashor) is proving difficult. As MOTUC becomes an older line, there are fewer and fewer online reviewers posting images of new figures. There is a fellow orger who has been taking photos of his own figures for me in the past, but he's been slower lately at responding to requests. (I'm not throwing him under the bus by saying this! I know he has other priorities and I'm grateful for how much he has helped me so far.)

I do hope to post spreads for Dylamug, Granita, Karg and Wrap Trap soon, but I haven't gotten around to taking my own pictures yet. Hopefully soon.

Thanks to those of you who continue to check out this thread!
    Wakko

P.S. If there's anyone reading who has any of the above figures and is willing to take some quality photos for me, please PM me!

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    I like the way that the pics were set up. Reminded me if the old ToyFare days.
    Does Galactus fart?

...will continue to check out this -awesome- thread / one of my favourites!!!

I've made an executive decision that some of you may or may not like, but ... I've decided to go back and include the ThunderCats and DC Universe figures (the ones that utilized MOTUC parts) chronologically alongside the MOTUC figures.

UPDATE: Added the Batman Unlimited figure of the Dark Knight Returns Batman.
    Last edited by Wakko; October 22, 2018 at 12:36pm.

UPDATE: Added the new bio for the Dark Star Fragment to the entry for Strobo.
    Last edited by Wakko; October 22, 2018 at 12:35pm.