Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Wakko's MOTUC Unofficial Collection Guide

Saved for later reading enjoyment.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DiElEl View Post
    Thanks for the updates Wakko, keep it up man!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    Saved for later reading enjoyment.
    Big thanks to you both!
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Club Grayskull Man-E-Faces

Club Grayskull Mer-Man

Club Grayskull Sorceress

Club Grayskull Tung Lashor
    Last edited by Wakko; August 27, 2019 at 08:13pm.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

For those of you still reading, thank you.

Also, this is "the end" for now. I do not have images for six figures -- Adam, Spikor, Chopper, Man-E, Tung, and Mer-Man. I have put out requests for help in getting the images I need, but so far, no dice. Until someone is willing to volunteer to take the photos I need, I cannot do updates for those figures. So please, if any of you who are reading can help me out or know someone who can, please send me a PM. I'd really like for this guide to be complete.

Widget
    I hope you find the resources you need. Thanks and good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post

Also, this is "the end" for now. I do not have images for six figures -- Adam, Spikor, Chopper, Man-E, Tung, and Mer-Man. I have put out requests for help in getting the images I need, but so far, no dice. Until someone is willing to volunteer to take the photos I need, I cannot do updates for those figures. So please, if any of you who are reading can help me out or know someone who can, please send me a PM. I'd really like for this guide to be complete.
    Big shout out to those who are fans of this thread, please please if you have those figures kindly get in touch with @Wakko. Labour of love is what this is all about. Big THANKS is advance.

It is not hard to imagine constant updates on these pages as new figures come along. Still nice to finally have these pages.

I volunteer. I have those. Pm me with your specs and I will help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    I volunteer. I have those. Pm me with your specs and I will help you out.
    PM sent! Thank you!!!

YES...

I love your work man!

Please go ahead!

You should publish these character cards in a very interesting book for collectors!
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

UPDATE: Added the new bio for the Dual-Bladed Sword of Keldor to the entry for Keldor.

I'm not a so good photographer, but if you need some photos about thes characters,let me know.

This work deserves to be complete!
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

Quote Originally Posted by orsogranito View Post
    I'm not a so good photographer, but if you need some photos about thes characters,let me know.
    I very much appreciate the offer! Thankfully I've had two other collectors offer their help, and it looks like I'm good to go. I'm uploading the Chopper spread shortly.

UPDATE: Added the all-new entry for CHOPPER. You can see it here.

UPDATE: Added the all-new entry for CHOPPER. You can see it here.
    That Chopper entry looks so cool!!!! Real glad I got that exclusive. Just love him. Keep up the great work Wakko!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    That Chopper entry looks so cool!!!! Real glad I got that exclusive. Just love him. Keep up the great work Wakko!
    Thanks for the kind words, and thanks for helping with images!

Wonderful work Wakko! Your dedication and hardwork is very much appreciated!
    An insatiable hunger for Hunga!
    Twiggets & Widgets & Garth, Oh my!!
    Articulated Cringer & Catra in Cat form would be Pawsome, too!!!

UPDATE: Added the all-new entry for Club Grayskull SPIKOR. You can see it here.

UPDATE: Added the all-new entry for Club Grayskull TUNG LASHOR. You can scroll up or see it here.

They’re both fantastic!!! Love your work Wakko.

Moving along well.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Ok so I guess some of those thanks are addressed to me
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:[email protected] $$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    Ok so I guess some of those thanks are addressed to me
    Absolutely!!!

UPDATE: Added Club Grayskull MAN-E-FACES and MER-MAN. You can view them here.