Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Wakko's MOTUC Unofficial Collection Guide

FINALLY posted the entry for Laughing Prince Adam. You can see it here.

BIG shout-out to Sebastiaan for the pictures!
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    FINALLY posted the entry for Laughing Prince Adam. You can see it here.

BIG shout-out to Sebastiaan for the pictures!
    Great!
    Hey and about Holiday He-Man?

Quote Originally Posted by orsogranito View Post
    Great!
    Hey and about Holiday He-Man?
    I'm working on it!
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Holiday He-Man
    Last edited by Wakko; August 27, 2019 at 08:15pm.

You are the best!
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

Happy holidays @Wakko

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

You are the best!
    I know.

Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    Happy holidays @Wakko
    Same to you!

They both look fantastic!!!! It was an absolute pleasure to help you out with these. Till next time.

Question for those of you following this thread: Are any of you waiting for me to post a high-res pdf of this book so that you can get it printed?

I can do so, but it's going to take a little time and effort. I don't want to go to the trouble unless there's a real demand for it. Otherwise, I'm just going to leave it as it currently is (the images uploaded/updated within this thread alone).

Thanks!

(I had a copy printed for myself over the holidays, and dang, it is HUGE. I will post images soon.)

Question for those of you following this thread: Are any of you waiting for me to post a high-res pdf of this book so that you can get it printed?

I can do so, but it's going to take a little time and effort. I don't want to go to the trouble unless there's a real demand for it. Otherwise, I'm just going to leave it as it currently is (the images uploaded/updated within this thread alone).

Thanks!

(I had a copy printed for myself over the holidays, and dang, it is HUGE. I will post images soon.)
    I would love a highres PDF!

Thanks!

Yes please.

Heroic Warrior
    I only just discovered this thread....wow!

What an amazing amount of research and effort - truly amazing!!
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

I would love a PDF of this book. You're a star Wakko!

I did try taking copies of the pages but couldn't easily manage whether they had been updated - over time - or not. In the meantime, is there a single page that has all the latest pages available for download?

I too just discovered this thread! I never knew I wanted this until I saw it. Great job!!!
    Love is to die.
    Love is to not die.
    Love is to dance.

Thanks!

If it's possible, Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    I only just discovered this thread....wow!

What an amazing amount of research and effort - truly amazing!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio79 View Post
    I too just discovered this thread! I never knew I wanted this until I saw it. Great job!!!
    Glad you guys stumbled upon my thread, and I'm glad you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    I would love a highres PDF!
    Yes please.
    Quote Originally Posted by dan768 View Post
    I would love a PDF of this book. You're a star Wakko!
    If it's possible, Yes!
    Your wish is my command!

As I suspected, a single high-res pdf of the entire book would've been massive. So I broke it down into 12 files of 50 pages each.

They can be downloaded here.

Enjoy! And if you do get it printed, let me know! It's rewarding to know that others like it enough to want a printed copy.

Your wish is my command!

As I suspected, a single high-res pdf of the entire book would've been massive. So I broke it down into 12 files of 50 pages each.

Enjoy! And if you do get it printed, let me know! It's rewarding to know that others like it enough to want a printed copy.
    Thanks for this. Great start of the year.

Wakko - I am indebted to you.

Your generosity, the time you've spent perfecting the encyclopedia and then as a present to the fanbase, a free high resolution PDF of your book.

On just one basic level, I have used this encyclopedia to organise all of the weapons that I have collected and this alone has been invaluable.

Add to the mix all of the researched information that you have compiled, I can now just refer to this book as the number one resource for the Classics and Club Grayskull toyline.

Keep up the good work and thank you. Everything you are doing is greatly appreciated.

Your wish is my command!

You're a Super Hero!

First time I stumbled upon your guide, such outstanding work!
    Thank you Wakko, so awesome!

Thanks for this. Great start of the year.
    Thanks, motogp_fanatic! You have been one of my best and most consistent supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by dan768 View Post
    Wakko - I am indebted to you.

Your generosity, the time you've spent perfecting the encyclopedia and then as a present to the fanbase, a free high resolution PDF of your book.

On just one basic level, I have used this encyclopedia to organise all of the weapons that I have collected and this alone has been invaluable.

Add to the mix all of the researched information that you have compiled, I can now just refer to this book as the number one resource for the Classics and Club Grayskull toyline.

Keep up the good work and thank you. Everything you are doing is greatly appreciated.
    I really, REALLY appreciate this. This project took a TON of work. If I'd known at the beginning what I was stepping into, I never would have started. But I did enjoy working on it and I'm glad it's "done" (for now!).

You're a Super Hero!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by tumalu View Post
    First time I stumbled upon your guide, such outstanding work!
    Thank you Wakko, so awesome!
    Glad you discovered it!

Widget
    I already told you it would be really nice to have your guide as high res PDF. Thanks!

Wakko you have to work again!

Super 7 will ship this february the Club Grayskull wave 3 and the MotUC Ultimate figures !!!!!

Widget
    I like all the updates and the pdf versions were great! Thanks for putting this together and maintaining it!