Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Orko reading instruction manual - Teaser

Heroic Warrior sandrockgundam04's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    I've not seen it in person, but from the images, it looks like a thick welcome-mat style, like a rubber material. I agree that the $195 price for it is just too big of a pill to swallow, as cool as it is.
    It was on display at Hordak's Lair with a sign saying it was embroidered. The original image Super7 posted yesterday also said that, but its since been removed so I'm unsure what its actually made of. It's in Pixe-Dan's Lair video but I can't really tell one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by sandrockgundam04 View Post
    It was on display at Hordak's Lair with a sign saying it was embroidered. The original image Super7 posted yesterday also said that, but its since been removed so I'm unsure what its actually made of. It's in Pixe-Dan's Lair video but I can't really tell one way or the other.
    Ahh. Well, that helps explain the price tag.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Did Rebecca Taylor design the original graphic for the vintage dungeon sticker? Or was is it somebody else back in the days?

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerrit View Post
    Did Rebecca Taylor design the original graphic for the vintage dungeon sticker? Or was is it somebody else back in the days?
    She did the sticker art for Grayskull's inner decals.
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    Ahh. Well, that helps explain the price tag.
    After seeing it in person at Power Con the rug is pretty darn big and also thick! The price is on point to other rugs, if one has ever went looking for those type of things. People usually have no clue on things, they just see and react with no knowledge of what it takes to make and get things to them.
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

Heroic Warrior
    After seeing it in person at Power Con I ordered one. It is very good quality and seems very durable.