Thread: Set of all 4 turtles from the TMNT Classics series The Secret of the Ooze set

Set of all 4 turtles from the TMNT Classics series The Secret of the Ooze set

I'm selling my set of 4 movie Classics TMNT figures (the ones from the second movie). These come in great, displayed-only-shape, and each is complete with all accessories as well as their boxes.

The price for the set is $45.00 with exact shipping. I will need your full name and address (through a pm, not in a comment) in order to get a shipping quote to you. If you only give me your zip to get an estimate, several factors will not be applied to the price, and it won't be accurate. Please send me your full address.

Thanks for looking.

- - - Updated - - -

Just re-placed them back into their boxes. The boxes were opened from the bottom so they display very nicely as MIB if you want to. Personally, I think they look markedly better that way.

- - - Updated - - -

Just realized the thread title is misleading. Could a mod please rename it "Set of all 4 turtles from the TMNT Classics series The Secret of the Ooze"

Thank you 13977! : )
    Last edited by nicholighkun; January 30, 2019 at 09:39pm.

1/30/19 bump plus price drop.