Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Power-Con 2018 Exclusive ReAction figures!

Quote Originally Posted by CroGoblin View Post
    You were right, itís postponed to Tuesday! Luckily, Iím off tomorrow, wouldnít wanna miss it, some of these figures will sell out in minutes!
    They also have a time posted now...12 noon PST (3 pm EST).

Serving the Universe DennyCrane's Avatar
    Where are you getting this information? I see no such posting at their website and as others have mentioned, they're apparently not sending out emails as before. Seems odd that they would change the date given the store is U.S. based. I guess maybe someone could've had a brain fart when they announced it earlier...

Quote Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
    Where are you getting this information? I see no such posting at their website and as others have mentioned, they're apparently not sending out emails as before. Seems odd that they would change the date given the store is U.S. based. I guess maybe someone could've had a brain fart when they announced it earlier...
    You have to go to their Instagram page to find the info. An email would have been nice for sure as I usually don't use Instagram.

Attachment 117569

Thanks for that. Yeah I wholeheartedly agree. Production updates are one thing, but when it's an actual announcement relating to your webpage or store, I say post them like a band announcing your first gig on sunset strip in the 80s (i.e. everywhere), or at least on your own site!

They post updates on their FB page as well, that’s where I usually get all the news and info from

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    They also have a time posted now...12 noon PST (3 pm EST).
    Cheers! That’s 8pm UK time. I’ll be waiting by my iPad, refreshing the page every two seconds!

Well that's another social media outlet. Posted before their own site. Just seems kinda backward to me. Not everyone uses social media, and Facebook is famously the most troll-ridden so I got out.

Well that's another social media outlet. Posted before their own site. Just seems kinda backward to me. Not everyone uses social media, and Facebook is famously the most troll-ridden so I got out.
    Yeah I absolutely agree...website/email first, then Facebook, Instagram, and so on. But hey maybe the less that know the better lol.

I got to open and play with mine tonight. Besides THREE Stratos figures, these are pretty awesome!

IMG_20180903_191350.jpg

IMG_20180903_201032.jpg

Heroic Warrior Ben Solstice-Moon's Avatar
    Yeah I absolutely agree...website/email first, then Facebook, Instagram, and so on. But hey maybe the less that know the better lol.
    So... Did these go up for sale on the Super7 site, or was it a faux paus?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Solstice-Moon View Post
    So... Did these go up for sale on the Super7 site, or was it a faux paus?
    Whatever they have left from Powercon will be available on their site at 12 noon today (Tues. Sept. 4) PST.

- - - Updated - - -

Attachment 117569

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Exactly, I don't use FB, Snapchat or Insta. I wouldn't have known if I hadn't visited this thread.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    I got to open and play with mine tonight. Besides THREE Stratos figures, these are pretty awesome!

IMG_20180903_201032.jpg
    They look really cool! When I can afford it, I buy two of each, one to open and one to keep MOC. With these ones unfortunately, that just wonít be possible. With shipping charges for the UK, customs and handling fees, they will cost a small fortune!

Quote Originally Posted by CroGoblin View Post
    They look really cool! When I can afford it, I buy two of each, one to open and one to keep MOC. With these ones unfortunately, that just won’t be possible. With shipping charges for the UK, customs and handling fees, they will cost a small fortune!
    You should hook up with a US member and have them ship them to you. I know there are a lot of people who do this just to help out overseas friends.

(Just don't do it in this thread. Try the Marketplace. )

Heroic Warrior Ben Solstice-Moon's Avatar
    Whatever they have left from Powercon will be available on their site at 12 noon today (Tues. Sept. 4) PST.

- - - Updated - - -

Attachment 117569

LOL! I am so goofed up with this long holiday weekend. I was thinking it was *yesterday*, not today! Thanks for clearing that up for me!

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    You should hook up with a US member and have them ship them to you. I know there are a lot of people who do this just to help out overseas friends.

(Just don't do it in this thread. Try the Marketplace. )
    Thanks for the advice, will try that with the future purchases

I got them ordered. Can’t wait to get them in hand.
    Coming straight out of Preternia, tribal chieftess and the original WARRIOR GODDESS, SHARELLA!!!

Sharella needs her day in Classics. She is the only remaining vintage POG character that needs a figure.
    Support Sharella for Collectors Choice!

My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

I just got my order in. Looks like Mini-Comic Stratos and Blue Beard Stratos are sold out!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by dedset13 View Post
    I just got my order in. Looks like Mini-Comic Stratos and Blue Beard Stratos are sold out!
    Dang I got everyone I wanted except for Mini Comic Stratos.

Quote Originally Posted by dedset13 View Post
    I placed my order right when they first went up and I initially got a sold out notice for Mer-Man so I ordered the other 8 (plus a few I was missing from wave 3). I checked eBay for prices on Mer-Man and saw them all creeping up right away and then I went back to the Super7 site and he was available again. Had to place a second order with more shipping but it was still tons cheaper than eBay.

I’ve managed to get everything I wanted, it seems Super7 made a decent amount of each figure. I guess Stratoses were sold out so fast because they were made in smaller quantities than the rest of the figures

Is that confirmed or just a guess? Yeah all 3 stratos variants sold out fast. Didn't see that one coming.

Heroic Master of Music baileyrecords's Avatar
    Is that confirmed or just a guess? Yeah all 3 stratos variants sold out fast. Didn't see that one coming.
    I was at work. I missed out on the only 3 figures I wanted.
    I am Stratos, Heroic Master of Music! and proud member of the Ohio Masters

Creator of Kaiju Kaos.

Heroic Warrior sandrockgundam04's Avatar
    Snagged everything I wanted, which surprisingly wasn't all of them. I left the 2 non-naked Stratos. I've got the regular one, I can live without 2 slightly different ones. Surprised to see so many are still in stock.

Iím just guessing. Think they produced same amount of Stratos figure as the other ones, then split it into three for three variants. Hence the smaller quantities than the rest of the figures

Yeah that makes sense.