Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Power-Con 2018 Exclusive ReAction figures!

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    I didn't even know that there were two Man At Arms variants lol. Oh how I do want that mini comic Trap Jaw though lol!
    Yeah, there’s also a ‘glow in the dark’ Man-At-Arms variant!

Heroic Warrior AntiEternia He-Man's Avatar
    I got all of my order today in the mail. Thatís definitely the fastest shipping from Super7 Iíve experienced.

Very pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiEternia He-Man View Post
    I got all of my order today in the mail. Thatís definitely the fastest shipping from Super7 Iíve experienced.

Very pleased.
    You lucky duck you lol!!!

Heroic Warrior AntiEternia He-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    You lucky duck you lol!!!
    I couldnít believe it. Maybe itís a sign of things to come with Super7 and the shipping end of things. Weíll see.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiEternia He-Man View Post
    I couldn’t believe it. Maybe it’s a sign of things to come with Super7 and the shipping end of things. We’ll see.
    Hopefully so! Just checked the tracking on my orders and they will be here today!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil View Post
    GReenskull, that is terrible. While I agree with limiting quantities (someone only orders a bunch to scalp them) I could see letting people order TWO of each for those that open one and keep one carded.

That said, I missed out on all 3 Stratos figures and the Los Amos Mer-Man (got the other 5) so the scalpers will get at least some of my money. Grrr...
    I missed out on the stratos figures as well but I only wanted the mini Comic version. Otherwise I did score the other six and they arrived today. Luckily I was able to find the mini comic Stratos on eBay for only $10 more than what I would have paid initially. So in the end I got the seven that I wanted.

I was able to get 5 of the reaction figures Tuesday. I paid via paypal. I have not heard anything about shipment. Is it different when you pay via Paypal? I am in California, so I would think I would be among the first to receive my order.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennyson View Post
    I was able to get 5 of the reaction figures Tuesday. I paid via paypal. I have not heard anything about shipment. Is it different when you pay via Paypal? I am in California, so I would think I would be among the first to receive my order.
    I don't think that should make a difference because in the end they got your money lol. Have you checked the status of your order to see if it says fulfilled? Unfortunately with Super 7 you will not hear anything about shipment or order status...you have to research that yourself.

Never mind, I went on and see they have shipped and will arrive Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennyson View Post
    Never mind, I went on and see they have shipped and will arrive Monday.
    Well there ya go!

This was definitely the fastest shipping from Super7. When I ordered POTA playset, it took them 8 days to send it, Reactions were shipped next day! I can’t wait to get mine!

At Power-Con, I picked up AE He-Man and the Teela & Kobra Khan variants. I did not get the regular versions of most of wave 3 and 4 which is why I got the latter two. I also picked up Orko and Scare-Glow since they are among my favorite characters. I'll probably pick and choose from future waves after initially getting all the non-variants of waves 1 and 2.

Professor SkeleTorbeck Streamside's Avatar
    Ordered figures when they went live

Order shows totally ďfulfilledĒ in less than 48 hours, no email indicating it was shipped.

Next day get notification that one figure (los Amos merman) was refunded because they were reducing all quantities to one. (I didnít order more than 1). I reply immediately asking to cancel all if they canít deliver all.

Next day it arrives, missing the figure. :-/

Theyíre getting a phone call Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "We must always value life, even the life of one who opposes us." - He-man, The Power of the Evil Horde (Mattel 1985).
    "...I believe in the sanctity of all life." - He-man, "The Arena" (Filmation 1984)

Super7 should seriously consider hiring extra staff, at least on release days. There are numerous complaints from buyers having parts of their orders cancelled, getting wrong figures, etc. Not really sure what’s going on with Mer-Man, I thought Los Amos Skeletor will be more popular than Mer-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Streamside View Post
    Ordered figures when they went live

Order shows totally “fulfilled” in less than 48 hours, no email indicating it was shipped.

Next day get notification that one figure (los Amos merman) was refunded because they were reducing all quantities to one. (I didn’t order more than 1). I reply immediately asking to cancel all if they can’t deliver all.

Next day it arrives, missing the figure. :-/

They’re getting a phone call Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'd be curious to hear what they do.

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Got the Goddess and Kamo Khan today. Missed out on the other 4 I wanted. Didn't care about getting Los Amos Skeletor or Mer-Man. Did not feel the Blue Beard Stratos was enough of change to snag either.

Sent from my LGL56VL using Tapatalk
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties. I get comic books, novels, & ViewMaster Reels as well. If you want to discuss this stuff & other things, then PM me here on the .org. I enjoy anime, video games, & sci-fi, too. DC or Marvel, it's all good.

Professor SkeleTorbeck Streamside's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    I'd be curious to hear what they do.
    Initial email went unanswered, so I called, and got the email address of a real live human. My second email's been acknowledged by said real live human, who validated my concerns (there were more than just the one) and said he'd pass the email up the chain to folks who need to know this kind of thing. If I don't hear back at end of week, I'll send a follow up. I'm not really expecting them to 'do' anything more than an acknowledgement that they tripped over this and an apology, really.

- - - Updated - - -

[Edit: double posted, mb]
    Last edited by Streamside; September 17, 2018 at 08:08pm. Reason: double posted
    "We must always value life, even the life of one who opposes us." - He-man, The Power of the Evil Horde (Mattel 1985).
    "...I believe in the sanctity of all life." - He-man, "The Arena" (Filmation 1984)

Email from super 7

MOTU Los Amos ReAction Figures: An Explanation

If you are receiving this email, it is because you placed an order for one of the Los Amos or Power-Con Masters of the Universe ReAction figures.

There is no great way to put it, but the release of these figures did not go well.

Unfortunately, we know exactly why it went sideways. Up to this point, Super7 has been slowly building as a company, making what we believe are the best toys possible for the best fans in the world. Along the way people have realized that there is a secondary market for many of the toys we are releasing. While we had unfortunately under served our demand on a few items earlier this year, things really turned a corner after this year's San Diego Comic-Con.

The Los Amos ReAction release was the first time we saw a full attack of sales bots, flippers and scammers on our inventory system. There were many people trying to artificially change order quantities in the system through malicious code implementation, to trick the store into giving them free orders by placing multiple orders for multiple email and shipping addresses with the same time stamp and a host of other issues all centered around getting as much of the release as possible for as little money as possible.

To put it simply, this messed up all of our inventory allocation immensely, and we oversold several items by hundreds of pieces before we were able to yank everything offline and start eliminating false orders. We are currently in the process of upgrading our sales system to eliminate this as much as possible for the next release, but this will take awhile to implement and test.

Long story short, we had far more legitimate orders than product available. Rather than doing a first come first serve fulfillment, which would leave hundreds of fans without anything in their order, we chose to cut down all orders and try and get every order at least one piece if possible. That way almost everyone at least got something instead of nothing.

We know this is extremely frustrating, and trust me, there is nothing I would like better than to sell you as many toys as possible. I apologize that this happened, and if you have any issues please email customercare@super7.com and we will try to get to your email as quickly as possible (needless to say, we are a hair bit backlogged right now, but we are all working on it).

Thanks to all of you that ordered, and I apologize again for not being able to fulfill the orders we took in full. I hope that you are happy with the items you did receive, and we are trying to make sure that we don’t run into this issue again.

Brian Flynn
    Owner / Super7

Okay, so while I'm not a fan of these Re-Action figures at all, I know many of you are. Now, I promise I'm not here to bash them or talk bad about them. I am just genuinely curious as to what is it about them that you all like. Is it the retro look to the figures? Is it because you're an "anything MOTU" fan? Is it the design of the packaging with the artwork on the card perhaps? Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Palazzolor View Post
    Okay, so while I'm not a fan of these Re-Action figures at all, I know many of you are. Now, I promise I'm not here to bash them or talk bad about them. I am just genuinely curious as to what is it about them that you all like. Is it the retro look to the figures? Is it because you're an "anything MOTU" fan? Is it the design of the packaging with the artwork on the card perhaps? Just wondering.
    I don't collect them cause I think they're over-priced, but I still think they're cool. People like them cause they're unique. Card art is amazing, and they're just a fun take on what the MOTU line would look like if Kenner made them.
    Hit me up on instagram @MOTUdoobs

Quote Originally Posted by nickdoobs View Post
    I don't collect them cause I think they're over-priced, but I still think they're cool. People like them cause they're unique. Card art is amazing, and they're just a fun take on what the MOTU line would look like if Kenner made them.
    I couldn't have said it any better myself!

For me it’s the retro look and card art. Also, they don’t take too much storage or display space due to the size

Quote Originally Posted by nickdoobs View Post
    Geez, that's why they look so familiar to me!!! I keep looking at them and thinking I've seen that style figure before but couldn't think of where. Vintage Star Wars should have come to mind and never did til now. I'm still not interested in collecting them but now I have a better idea of why people are. Cool, thanks everyone!

Childhood Dream Realised....

As a direct result of recently discovering these ReAction figures, I'm getting back into Masters of the Universe after a very long absence. I saw a photo of the tan / brown Stratos when I was a kid back in the '80s, -I even asked Roger Sweet about him back in 2005- and now (thanks to Super7 & eBay) I finally own one, albeit the ReAction version.
    Despite Toy Bro's misgivings about Stratos, he still makes the brown / tan Stratos look good in this wonderful video, (thanks, Toy Bro);

I was 7 years old, it was the first episode I saw, and because of that screenshot I thought it was spelled with an 'E'... "I didn't invent the ****ing thing!" - Kyle Reese
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________

REIGNBOW BRUTE; Crushing Your Childhood One Dream at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Rammy View Post
    As a direct result of recently discovering these ReAction figures, I'm getting back into Masters of the Universe after a very long absence. I saw a photo of the tan / brown Stratos when I was a kid back in the '80s, -I even asked Roger Sweet about him back in 2005- and now (thanks to Super7 & eBay) I finally own one, albeit the ReAction version.
    Despite Toy Bro's misgivings about Stratos, he still makes the brown / tan Stratos look good in this wonderful video, (thanks, Toy Bro);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxNx24BW2A4
    Congrats! Have you seen the Power-Con MOTUC Stratos?

This is such a cool looking Stratos. Very glad to have him on the variant shelf! Definitely not my default Stratos by any means but still wicked cool.

I'd love to collect the ReAction line but they have far too many exclusives and limited run figures to make it feasible.
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"