Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Grayskull Dungeon Rug

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Check it!
    You can get $39 off the rug thanks to their Father's Day sale (currently going on until 6/21!). It's 20% off orders of $100 or more
    Thank you for posting this! So... tempted...
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Check it!
    You can get $39 off the rug thanks to their Father's Day sale (currently going on until 6/21!). It's 20% off orders of $100 or more
    Yup. I picked it up today.
    cogito ergo doleo

Congrats to all those that have acquired this masterpiece. Unfortunately, for me, the colors are way more muted and much darker than I thought from the first initial photos we were given. I was hoping for aquas, lime greens, purples, fuscuias, pinks, yellows, oranges...etc. What I'm seeing is grays, olives, browns, reds, golds...nothing like I thought it would be. Oh well. Money saved. The brighter colors would have looked so much better IMHO.

Rug arrived today. Dang that was fast. Love it so much!
    cogito ergo doleo

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    Anybody getting this?

Info from Super7:
    "This is a made-to-order item and cannot be ordered with other items as it must ship separately. The pre-order ends on Friday, August 31st.

Turn your dream into reality with this high quality hand-tufted 100% acrylic Castle Grayskull Rug! The artwork is based on the dungeon decal from the original Castle Grayskull playset. Rug measures 45" x 60" and will be shipped rolled with instruction sheet."

Available to pre-order for $195.00 plus s/h.

I'd really like it but it's an expensive item already and shipping was just too much for me.
    Showing as $98.75 to the UK and $48.68 to the US, and I'd have to pay customs fees on it as well. It just made it too expensive for me.
    That image really brings back memories of having greyskull eh folks?
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.

Heroic Warrior
    After all of the positive comments on here I decided today to pull the trigger and order one of the rugs from S7, figured I best do it before it
    disappears from the website and is over $500.00 on eBay (oh wait... it already is that much on eBay, lol)
    "White Ranger... Dino Power"

Quote Originally Posted by Dino_Ranger_White View Post
    After all of the positive comments on here I decided today to pull the trigger and order one of the rugs from S7, figured I best do it before it
    disappears from the website and is over $500.00 on eBay (oh wait... it already is that much on eBay, lol)
    Please let us know your opinion of the rug when it arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino_Ranger_White View Post
    Smart move. They arenít doing another run after these sell out.
    cogito ergo doleo

By the way, I bought this rug right when they came out, and I use this rug in my concrete floor office under my chair, and I've seen no noticeable difference. Pretty dang durable.
    Good Trader List:
    -Maul, tattoojunkie74, Chuck Bowlz

I wound up getting a bonus at work so I finally pulled the trigger on this rug.