Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Grayskull Dungeon Rug

I want this... so bad... but it took a round of discussions with the wife in order to get the go-ahead on Snake Mountain. No way am I reopening negotiations in order to get this as well.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Are there any new reviews for the rug? And maybe some new feedback of those who bought it earlier this year? Are you still satisfied with it? And what's about the missing black outline on the green hand (posting on instagram from a buyer)? Is this the only rug with that missing black color or are there more of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Gerrit View Post
    And maybe some new feedback of those who bought it earlier this year? Are you still satisfied with it? And what's about the missing black outline on the green hand (posting on instagram from a buyer)? Is this the only rug with that missing black color or are there more of it?
    I bought one and love it. It is nice and thick. Colors are vibrant (for what it is) and the quality is good. It sits under my office chair, gets rolled on all the time and hasn't shown any obvious signs of wear.

Not sure about any missing colors... I can check.
    Good Trader List:
    -Maul, tattoojunkie74, Chuck Bowlz

Quote Originally Posted by mahuti View Post
    I bought one and love it. It is nice and thick. Colors are vibrant (for what it is) and the quality is good. It sits under my office chair, gets rolled on all the time and hasn't shown any obvious signs of wear.

Not sure about any missing colors... I can check.
    Cool thanks for your feedback! Most of the comments i read in other forums are negative but they came from people who complain about the price and who don't have ordered the rug. Also comments about cheap quality and Super7 ripping people up. But they don't have it in hand so it's nice to hear from people who really HAVE the rug

I just got mine yesterday. So far I am impressed. It seems to be very rugger. I am not sure about the missing color? I will have to take another look.
    Coming straight out of Preternia, tribal chieftess and the original WARRIOR GODDESS, SHARELLA!!!

Sharella needs her day in Classics. She is the only remaining vintage POG character that needs a figure.
    Support Sharella for Collectors Choice!

My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Heroic Warrior
    I got this when it came out, love it. Don't kniw about the missing color I'll have to look.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Just checked. Mines from the first run and all the images are outlined in black.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk