Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Grayskull Dungeon Rug

I do think the colors for that design would look better as a rug than the dungeon (as cool as the dungeon one is).

Quote Originally Posted by anytimepally View Post
    I have dreamed of a Grayskull Rug for years. Only in my dreams, it looks like this:

Attachment 117402

That I would pay $200 for. This one, probably not.
    I definitely like this design MUCH better.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddle of Steel View Post
    Geez, is there a head count past like 2 people known for this? Shame as it looks cool, but I admit there does seem to be more cons then pros when you look at it from all angles.
    Well you can mark me down as number 3! Love it and it will replace the old MOTU Towels I have laying on the floor right now
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

My wife told me I should start a GoFundMe if I want this rug.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Hang in there, Bow! Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    Was this a serious question, or are you joking?
    lol, do I look a fool now? No, I've never heard of "Super 7" before. I wasn't even really aware of its own board on these discussion forums. If I hadn't clicked on the Grayskull rug's forum link on the home page, who knows how long I would have gone without hearing of this company. Usually I get to the home page and immediately click "Community > Forums" and go straight to the Vintage and Other boards.

Then again, I also came late to the MOTU book party with those several MOTU books that Val, James, etc. started putting out a few years ago. I just happened upon the "Art of MOTU" in a used bookstore and was like, "Whaaaa--?? " and then I noticed the names from this website and I was like, "Hey, it's our guys! Whoa!"
    Last edited by Mer-Man's Minion; August 27, 2018 at 09:56am.
    Welcome to The She-Ra Photo Museum! Thousands of screencaps from Filmation's classic 1980's toon! For the Honor of Grayskull!

Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    I pulled the trigger as well... LOL! Definitely stung at that price point but I had to have it for my brand new collection room!

Me too. I bought one last week. The sticker shock had me hesitating but given the amount of money ive spent on MOTU, $250 is like beer money.

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Reminder: to anyone still interested in this wonder, time's running, only a few hours before it's getting
    real tough to find it elsewhere (if anywhere and at an affordable price ... Although it is all relative!).

I took the plunge as this piece is like cherry on the cake for every eccentric Motu fans (I'm pleading guilty again!).

Anyways, congrats on everyone who had the chance to grab this, we know that's a very positive signal sent to S7 for anything they could be tempted to try down on the road.
    NEW ALBUM "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Sometimes ... Something" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZCUBWFNASk

OMG can these guys ever leave things up for preorder for more than 10 minutes? This would have been perfect for my toy room. I don’t check their website daily so now I’ll never have it. Great.

Professor SkeleTorbeck Streamside's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Bad View Post
    OMG can these guys ever leave things up for preorder for more than 10 minutes? This would have been perfect for my toy room. I don’t check their website daily so now I’ll never have it. Great.
    It was announced ahead of the window and was up for something like 2 weeks. If you checked their site, this site, or any of their social media profiles, bi-weekly, or maybe even monthly, you’d have been able to grab this.
    "We must always value life, even the life of one who opposes us." - He-man, The Power of the Evil Horde (Mattel 1985).
    "...I believe in the sanctity of all life." - He-man, "The Arena" (Filmation 1984)

Heroic Warrior
    Wish I could of put a couple of CG sorceress’s down on this rug

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Bad View Post
    Super7 sent out the email announcing the preorder for the rug on August 20th. Just saying. Maybe you should sign up to receive their newsletters if you haven't done so already. That way you won't miss out again.

I was super excited when I first saw it...then I saw the price. �� would rather put that money towards mondo or snake mountain.

Quote Originally Posted by avallarino View Post
    I was super excited when I first saw it...then I saw the price. �� would rather put that money towards mondo or snake mountain.
    what is mondo?

I could see a super fan making a Castle Grayskull themed collector room and using this. If anyone does get it and puts it into their collecting space they should share pictures.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither!"

Quote Originally Posted by Whatever View Post
    what is mondo?
    The company that is producing the 1/6 scale MOTU line.

Missed it!?

The window for this was way too small, it needed to be up for a month to make sure anyone who was interested in it could actually afford it :"((((((

So at this point there is really nothing else to discuss except that I would love to see pictures of this rug when somebody receives it!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magoohan View Post
    The window for this was way too small, it needed to be up for a month to make sure anyone who was interested in it could actually afford it :"((((((
    If it would take you a month to decide if you could afford this rug okay then. It took me one email to decide that I couldn't.

I ordered mine about a month ago, give or take a week. does any one know when this ships? ive emailed Super7 3 times with zero response. I know its a custom order so to speak but it would be nice to have a time line given we had pay in full at time or ordering.

Quote Originally Posted by Whatever View Post
    I ordered mine about a month ago, give or take a week. does any one know when this ships? ive emailed Super7 3 times with zero response. I know its a custom order so to speak but it would be nice to have a time line given we had pay in full at time or ordering.
    That's Super7 for ya. You give them all your money upfront with absolutely no clue of when what you have paid for is going to arrive. And then you have to be Sherlock Holmes to even try and find out the status of your own order lol.

Heroic Warrior
    I got this.

so then no one knows anything about when this thing is going to show up? wow. this is right out of the eFx playbook...

ill not be buying direct from super 7 again unless they learn how to communicate.

Did anyone ever find out when these were supposed to come out yet? I actually completely forgot I had even bought the damn thing until my brother asked if I ever got it. Then I went on the Super7 site to check my order status and it wasn't listed but I did find my receipt for the order so I don't really know what is going on with that.

Heroic Warrior
    Was this every released? Was just told that it was months ago in which I call bull cause I haven't seen one pic of it and I know this thread would blow up and fb groups would have pics. I figured it was still being made. I personally think the dude who told me has no clue what he's talking about. It's evident he didn't order it, so it's all hogwash to me without proof.

Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    Was this every released? Was just told that it was months ago in which I call bull cause I haven't seen one pic of it and I know this thread would blow up and fb groups would have pics. I figured it was still being made. I personally think the dude who told me has no clue what he's talking about. It's evident he didn't order it, so it's all hogwash to me without proof.
    i ordered one. I read somewhere, can't remember which forum as I frequent many, that someone who attended power-Con said that Bryan said at a panel there that January 2019 was the release date. other than second-hand info from Power-Con, I have not seen an official Press release or statement from Super 7 on the release date. it makes me nervous, as I already paid for this, and it is way past the window to get a refund from my credit card company, should Super 7 fail to deliver