Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega Construx Heroes - Series 5 Scareglow & Stratos

Scareglow and Stratos are 4 each per case, so there should be plenty to go around, if scalpers weren’t buying them up that is.

Heroic Warrior
    2CAE1CEB-778F-468D-B141-4D54C83155EA.jpgI really wasn’t going to buy the castle but now I feel like I need to.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by tigermask44 View Post
    2CAE1CEB-778F-468D-B141-4D54C83155EA.jpgI really wasn’t going to buy the castle but now I feel like I need to.
    You could always go for a different fantasy/medieval/prehistoric set. Even just sticking with Mega stuff, they have some nice older terrain packs.

So: the rumor I’m hearing from Transformers fans who collect these is that MOTU will only have one Wave 6 figure — Trapjaw — but that Wave 6 will bring some new franchises into the line with the 80s version of V and Lion-O and Mumm-Ra.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobrala View Post
    You could always go for a different fantasy/medieval/prehistoric set. Even just sticking with Mega stuff, they have some nice older terrain packs.

So: the rumor I’m hearing from Transformers fans who collect these is that MOTU will only have one Wave 6 figure — Trapjaw — but that Wave 6 will bring some new franchises into the line with the 80s version of V and Lion-O and Mumm-Ra.
    If that's true, shame it's only one figure, but I'm glad it's Trapjaw. The line would have felt incomplete without him.
    Check out my Masters of the Universe cartoon review site at https://hemanmotu.wordpress.com/!

The more I think about it, the more I like the Terrain idea.

I've been hoping from Day One that T-Cats would show up in MCX. That would be great!
    Last edited by DC_WARLORD; June 3, 2019 at 12:24pm.
    Odd Man Out

Quote Originally Posted by tigermask44 View Post
    I wasn't really going to buy any Loyal Subjects, but now I feel like I need to. Battle Cat and Panthor look awesome with these figs!
    Kreann’Ot N’Norosh is my copilot.

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    We are now up to 7 States now. We have a NEW interior state people.

States listed on Ebay sellers listings: (as of last posting)

California
    Texas
    Oregon
    Puerto Rico
    Idaho
    Wisconsin

New States listed by Ebay Sellers:

Michigan
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties. I get comic books, novels, & ViewMaster Reels as well. If you want to discuss this stuff & other things, then PM me here on the .org. I enjoy anime, video games, & sci-fi, too. DC or Marvel, it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by griffen112182 View Post
    We are now up to 7 States now. We have a NEW interior state people.

California
    Texas
    Oregon
    Puerto Rico
    Idaho
    Wisconsin

Michigan
    Facebook group post just found one in a Fred Meyer in Tacoma, WA.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    "This supersoaker is full of urine and RAGE!!! Mostly urine."

I'll definitely pick these two up when I see them.

Shoot, I'm going to end up wanting that Megaconstrux Grayskull...!
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Ok so here’s the issue I’m running into here in SoCal. Every Walmart I hit, I ask to have both the Scareglow UPC and the general UPC scanned, answer is always the same at each store, discontinued with nothing incoming. Checking Walmart’s website using the Scareglow UPC now shows in stock for $19.99 sold from ToyWiz. I hate Walmart and their F’d up system, I wish Target carried these.

So I’m not sure where these eBay sellers are finding them, maybe buying cases from Entertainment Earth, etc. I just preordered from Amazon to be on the safe side.

Quote Originally Posted by Tron View Post
    Ok so here’s the issue I’m running into here in SoCal. Every Walmart I hit, I ask to have both the Scareglow UPC and the general UPC scanned, answer is always the same at each store, discontinued with nothing incoming. Checking Walmart’s website using the Scareglow UPC now shows in stock for $19.99 sold from ToyWiz. I hate Walmart and their F’d up system, I wish Target carried these.

So I’m not sure where these eBay sellers are finding them, maybe buying cases from Entertainment Earth, etc. I just preordered from Amazon to be on the safe side.
    Amen brother! Not sure why Mattel cant see how lazy and jacked up WALMART is with product. The Wind raider set was "IN STOCK" at my local Walmart, never could find it or get employees to assist. ordered for EE and got it in before they ever put the stock from the back room out on the shelves.
    Awesome new Fantasy RPG 5E/D&D magazine coming and you can pre-order at the link below!
    https://broadsword.samcart.com/refer...6eQLqoCrE2Uoap

My feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=197226

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I have not bought a toy at a retail store in over a decade. Either they are heavily picked over, or the store simply does not stock what I want.
    Odd Man Out

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    We are now up to 9 States now. We have a Gulf Coast state people via an Ebay Seller. Plus one of our own (MossGreen) says his FB group has given us the other West Coast State.

California
    Texas
    Oregon
    Puerto Rico
    Idaho
    Wisconsin
    Michigan

Mississippi
    Washington State

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties. I get comic books, novels, & ViewMaster Reels as well. If you want to discuss this stuff & other things, then PM me here on the .org. I enjoy anime, video games, & sci-fi, too. DC or Marvel, it's all good.

Heroic Master of Music baileyrecords's Avatar
    Thanks for this list. I really with MCX were distributed thru Target and Meijer in my area and not just random Kroger and WalMart stores.
    I am Stratos, Heroic Master of Music! and proud member of the Ohio Masters

Creator of Kaiju Kaos.

I just heard back from two of the eBay sellers, I asked if these were found at retail. Both replied saying that they were bought online and preordered online by the case.

So this kinda confirms what I said above, they are online but not in stores yet, at least not at Walmart here in SoCal. Listing states isn’t really helping anything, those are just resellers on eBay who bought cases online.

Quote Originally Posted by Tron View Post
    I just heard back from two of the eBay sellers, I asked if these were found at retail. Both replied saying that they were bought online and preordered online by the case.

So this kinda confirms what I said above, they are online but not in stores yet, at least not at Walmart here in SoCal. Listing states isn’t really helping anything, those are just resellers on eBay who bought cases online.
    Somebody on Facebook group I'm in found both at something called Fred Meyer in WA state.

Quote Originally Posted by mossgreen View Post
    Somebody on Facebook group I'm in found both at something called Fred Meyer in WA state.

I can add to that, a bunch of Ebay Sellers now list Washington State as their "ship from" state. That means the West Coast is almost done, just need Alaska and Hawaii. I hope to see some East Coast states soon as well. At least 2 of the Gulf Coast States and Puerto Rico got showings now also.

Quote Originally Posted by griffen112182 View Post
    I can add to that, a bunch of Ebay Sellers now list Washington State as their "ship from" state. That means the West Coast is almost done, just need Alaska and Hawaii. I hope to see some East Coast states soon as well. At least 2 of the Gulf Coast States and Puerto Rico got showings now also.
    Making a list of states where they “ship from” doesn’t mean they actually found them at retail in those states. Like I mentioned above, the few eBay sellers I contacted said they bought cases online. If you wanted to make a confirmed list of people that post on here that they actually found them at retail, that’s one thing, but going off of eBay isn’t going to help.

Avenge The Fallen Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Amazon has the next wave, including Stratos and Scareglow, up for individual preorder for $5 each.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    Amazon has the next wave, including Stratos and Scareglow, up for individual preorder for $5 each.
    Wow. If you have Prime, you absolutely cannot beat that.
    Last edited by DC_WARLORD; June 5, 2019 at 06:19pm.
    Odd Man Out

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    Nice. But do you buy Xenomorph or Donatello if you want Stratos? Their listings are all mixed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Nice. But do you buy Xenomorph or Donatello if you want Stratos? Their listings are all mixed up.
    Go by the NAME not the photo.

Quote Originally Posted by mossgreen View Post
    Go by the NAME not the photo.
    Care to explain why?

Earlier in this thread, Cobrala said to do the exact opposite of that. As did dan768 before that.
    A critical cricket is a cricketal critic.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Bolty-Neck View Post
    Care to explain why?

Earlier in this thread, Cobrala said to do the exact opposite of that. As did dan768 before that.
    My mistake, I meant do what dan768 said. Just misremembered.

We are now up to 10 States now. We have finally hit the East Coast people with our newest state.

Also for anyone wondering why I am doing this it is for the HOPE and FUN of just doing it. I am just doing this because it is interesting tracking what States show up listed on Ebay and what might be left.

California
    Texas
    Oregon
    Puerto Rico
    Idaho
    Wisconsin
    Michigan
    Mississippi
    Washington State

Maryland