Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Mega Construx Heroes - Series 5 Scareglow & Stratos

Quote Originally Posted by edjogo2 View Post
    I can’t seem to find series 5 anywhere. I travel a lot for work and have looked in aWalmart’s in about 4 different states and can’t find them. Brickseek doesn’t show anything for me either.
    My guess is that they are supposed to hit retail the first week of July which would be why Amazon had the preorder for that time frame.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    "This supersoaker is full of urine and RAGE!!! Mostly urine."

Again, I really hope Mattel continues to make multi-packs of previously released figures, and gets them out there in stores! This bullspit of a $5 mini-figure selling for 20+ bucks on eBay is just ridiculous. It's not like these are limited exclusives.

Last edited by DC_WARLORD; June 25, 2019 at 09:59pm.
    Odd Man Out

Widget
    I just bought Scareglow and Stratos here in Australia for AU$14.99 each. Probably the best price I will ever see for these.

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    We get 2 more States pulling us to 17 States. One is an East Coast State and the other is in the MidWest. I hope that some of this info either helps people or gives them some level of hope and comfort.

States listed on Ebay sellers listings: (as of last posting)

California
    Texas
    Oregon
    Puerto Rico
    Idaho
    Wisconsin
    Michigan
    Mississippi
    Washington State
    Maryland
    Utah
    Missouri
    Massachusetts
    New Mexico
    North Carolina

International Listings from Ebay:
    Stoke-On-Trent Great Britain

New States listed by Ebay Sellers:
    Florida
    Ohio
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties. I get comic books, novels, & ViewMaster Reels as well. If you want to discuss this stuff & other things, then PM me here on the .org. I enjoy anime, video games, & sci-fi, too. DC or Marvel, it's all good.

Widget
    The one in North Carolina was purchased online and not in a brick and mortar store.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    I'm guessing most of these eBay sales are people getting them from Entertainment Earth by the case. Those shipped for people already I think...
    Here's what I'm selling:
    200x and Classics
    DC, Marvel, Indiana Jones, Kreon

And here's what I am looking for:
    MOTUC

I have went down the usual expensive ebay route for these (never appear over here in the UK). They should be here by the weekend - Monday though. Very excited to get these bad boys up with the others.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by mossgreen View Post
    My guess is that they are supposed to hit retail the first week of July which would be why Amazon had the preorder for that time frame.
    I hope so!

Court Magician
    My amazon order says that they're due to arrive on wednesday. Hopefully the Stratos is the right one!

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    1 more state to add to the list from the Eastern Time Zone. We are now up to 18 US States.

California
    Texas
    Oregon
    Puerto Rico
    Idaho
    Wisconsin
    Michigan
    Mississippi
    Washington State
    Maryland
    Utah
    Missouri
    Massachusetts
    New Mexico
    North Carolina
    Florida
    Ohio

West Virginia

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties. I get comic books, novels, & ViewMaster Reels as well. If you want to discuss this stuff & other things, then PM me here on the .org. I enjoy anime, video games, & sci-fi, too. DC or Marvel, it's all good.

Amazon says they are arriving tomorrow. No ship notice yet though. Anybody else with a pre-order get a shipping notice yet?

Amazon says they are arriving tomorrow. No ship notice yet though. Anybody else with a pre-order get a shipping notice yet?

Same. Amazon still claiming I'll have them tomorrow. We'll see. Could be at the Amazon warehouse near here and delivered by their in-house delivery people....
    Kreann’Ot N’Norosh is my copilot.

Nope. I have the same thing you have: Arriving tomorrow (now updated to "tomorrow by 8pm!"), no shipping notice or tracking info.
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    Nope. I have the same thing you have: Arriving tomorrow (now updated to "tomorrow by 8pm!"), no shipping notice or tracking info.
    Mine are listed as shipping on the 8th so you are doing better than I am right now.

Mine arrived a couple of days ago (ordered off Ebay).

I was never a huge fan of Scareglow as a kid, but man, this little fella looks fantastic!!! Same with Stratos (the weapon they have given him is a bit oversized and clunky mind), but he looks class. Both of these are just so good and are totally in keeping with this awesome line......more please!

Quote Originally Posted by griffen112182 View Post
    Mine are listed as shipping on the 8th so you are doing better than I am right now.
    Ut-oh - Amazon just sent me a "We thought you should know that there's a delay with the item(s) listed below." email. I had to approve the shipping delay and now there is no shipping date at all. Hey, Mattel, maybe get your stuff over to Amazon? It's kind of amazing how hard it is to buy these things...

Quote Originally Posted by kernunrex View Post
    Ut-oh - Amazon just sent me a "We thought you should know that there's a delay with the item(s) listed below." email. I had to approve the shipping delay and now there is no shipping date at all. Hey, Mattel, maybe get your stuff over to Amazon? It's kind of amazing how hard it is to buy these things...
    Figured that'd happen. Mine still says arriving today but hasn't shipped so that ain't happening. I'll eagerly await my email from them.

It says August 2. Not that it would ship by then...just that they'd need approval again if it goes past that date.

I am in Ohio and I haven't seen them yet but I am not that worried. I still see Man-at-Arms, Teela, Beastman and Evil-Lyn sometimes at Walmart. If they make as many as they did of the other we will see Scareglow and Stratos in due time.
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

Got the same email today.

Update: Amazon now says shipping for Stratos (aka, "Donatello") is for the enormous range of August 14, 2019 - September 20, 2019. No date for poor Scareglow yet.

Heroic Warrior
    I don’t care about the delay as long as I get them. Had something shipped then got an email “your package has been damaged and you are getting a refund.” If that happens I would get upset.

Update: Amazon now says shipping for Stratos (aka, "Donatello") is for the enormous range of August 14, 2019 - September 20, 2019. No date for poor Scareglow yet.
    Yup just got the same email. Ugh.

Heroic Warrior
    Going around people's orders are getting canceled. I haven't got any of the emails a few of you guys up there got, nor any cancelation. Mine says what it said when I ordered them. Shipping July 9th to 15th. This is kind of crazy all this just to get these little guys. I can't understand why orders would be canceled.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

No new US States today but we do get 1 new international listing. This on comes from across the pond and adds some possible distribution happening on the other side of the world.

California
    Texas
    Oregon
    Puerto Rico
    Idaho
    Wisconsin
    Michigan
    Mississippi
    Washington State
    Maryland
    Utah
    Missouri
    Massachusetts
    New Mexico
    North Carolina
    Florida
    Ohio
    West Virginia

Wirral, Merseyside Great Britain