Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Super7 Wave Two 5.5” - Teela, Man-At-Arms, Beast Man, Robot He-Man, Eldor, He-Ro

Now I just need to find some protective cases so I can display them. Any suggestions?

Got all 4 figures. They look great. Few issues listed below.

Man at arms and Robot He Man-Perfect all around.
    Beast Man looks great, but his left leg is very loose and buckles out most the time I try to get him to stand. I was one of the people who like the tight joints on the first wave because I only want the figures to stand easily.

Teela-looks great, but I can't hardly get her to stand up. very difficult. Her upper body also twists to the right for some reason when posing. Wondering if this twisting is making it harder for her to stand and if anyone else is having this issue.

Anyone having the same issues with Teela and Beast Man. beast man is workable, Teela is awful. Anyone know i the vintage stands would work to keep Teela up.

Quote Originally Posted by ChipNSC7 View Post
    Got all 4 figures. They look great. Few issues listed below.

Man at arms and Robot He Man-Perfect all around.
    Beast Man looks great, but his left leg is very loose and buckles out most the time I try to get him to stand. I was one of the people who like the tight joints on the first wave because I only want the figures to stand easily.

Teela-looks great, but I can't hardly get her to stand up. very difficult. Her upper body also twists to the right for some reason when posing. Wondering if this twisting is making it harder for her to stand and if anyone else is having this issue.

Anyone having the same issues with Teela and Beast Man. beast man is workable, Teela is awful. Anyone know i the vintage stands would work to keep Teela up.
    My Beast Man doesn't have a loose leg problem, but my Teela is VERY hard to stand up. Mine does not have the twisted waist. She might benefit from a figure stand

Quote Originally Posted by Lich Leech View Post
    My Beast Man doesn't have a loose leg problem, but my Teela is VERY hard to stand up. Mine does not have the twisted waist. She might benefit from a figure stand
    i figured the beastman leg issue was a rarity as joints are usually very tight with this line.

Quote Originally Posted by ChipNSC7 View Post
    i figured the beastman leg issue was a rarity as joints are usually very tight with this line.
    My Beastman has the same problem

Heroic Warrior
    I mentioned somewhere in these forums earlier about my Beastman having a loose leg too.

As far as Teela, mine stands okay. Super 7 could stand to drop the “vintage female stance” though. In fact, not all of the vintage MOTU women have Teela type legs. The Sorceress has a much flatter stance than Evil-Lyn and Teela. Go with that style next time Super 7 lol.
    Last edited by whakojacko; May 22, 2019 at 05:56pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Robot He-Man is fine in every way.

Teela's left leg is too stiff and her right leg is not even. Impossible to stand. Defective item.

Eldor looks good. Liked the included mini-comic. The stickers were too hard to pull apart. His book accessory is big and awkward.

He-Ro's colors are fantastic. Glad the mini-comic was different. His staff is not: it doesn't really close/snap, nor can I find a button on his back to move his arm as the package indicates. Guess I missed news on here about that. I just read that the packaging is a complete homage to the unreleased. Not sure why they would leave that in.

So...1/4 figures I got were 100% fine. One was completely broken. Two were passable but had weird accessories, and one of those doesn't even work properly.
    Last edited by Yin Chan Vo; May 25, 2019 at 01:52pm.

As irritated with super 7 as I am right now, I love these ****ing figures. But my robot he-man had a leg that snapped off. The other ones have such nice leg joints. They definitely improved after wave 1, but I guess the he-man mold wasn't improved upon.

Quote Originally Posted by whakojacko View Post
    I mentioned somewhere in these forums earlier about my Beastman having a loose leg too.

As far as Teela, mine stands okay. Super 7 could stand to drop the “vintage female stance” though. In fact, not all of the vintage MOTU women have Teela type legs. The Sorceress has a much flatter stance than Evil-Lyn and Teela. Go with that style next time Super 7 lol.
    Their banking on nostalgia too, that may be the reason for sticking on the female stance. But if the current neo vintage grow from being a bridge the line from vintage figures to its own solid line, maybe the stance will be much standard and straight IMHO.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Wave 2 shipped for me from BigBoyCollectibles yesterday!. Liking these more than the 6" line anymore.

Received. They are really nice in-hand, keeping this series MOC, may buy a second Eldor and He-Ro at some point for my vintage displays though.
    Last edited by Spikor1982; June 4, 2019 at 03:21am.
    "I feel the best when I can't remember anything."

Heroic Warrior
    My two-year-old insisted that we open Teela so she could play with her. Man, you guys weren’t kidding about her ability to stand, huh? No sweet spot to be found yet. Still happy to have her, though.

Received my figures today. They all look nice and stand well.
    My only nit-pick is how the figures were packed in the mailing box. The cards arrived quite banged up, especially combated to more recent releases where they have been shipped in size fitting internal boxes.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinghsss456 View Post
    Now I just need to find some protective cases so I can display them. Any suggestions?

Hey, I've bought some Savage World protectors for mine from a company in the UK (I'm in Ireland), which fit the standard vintage figs, not sure if I'm allowed link those in here but sure DM me and I'll link you

I still need to find one that fits He-Ro though, so if anyone has any advise on this I'd appreciate it?

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinghsss456 View Post
    Thanks I'm looking as well. Post some pics!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AsYouWish View Post
    Hey, I've bought some Savage World protectors for mine from a company in the UK (I'm in Ireland), which fit the standard vintage figs, not sure if I'm allowed link those in here but sure DM me and I'll link you

I still need to find one that fits He-Ro though, so if anyone has any advise on this I'd appreciate it?
    Thanks pics please! How much are they?

I just got my He-Ro and Eldor set from bbts, and I just gotta say, these guys are AWESOME! This set was done so well, the figures, the packaging, and the little booklets with the history of the figures. I opened them and have them displayed with Bionatops and Turbodactyl, and man is this a long time coming! I'm going to have to buy another set to keep moc, I will when I see them in the store. So stoked on these guys!!!
    Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders: Royalt1us, chrisbryan, AGE, UnemployedSkeletor, EwR-Disaster, Kero, jaggerart, Uki, skully, overlordofevil, Neo, He-Bruely, returnofplex, Jonny Tyler, Herewegoagain, lemure77, bigassbuzz. (if I've had a transaction with you and your not on this list, please remind me.)