Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Super7 Wave Two 5.5” - Teela, Man-At-Arms, Beast Man, Robot He-Man, Eldor, He-Ro

Quote Originally Posted by Thrillhouse View Post
    Hmmmm. I've been a supporter of Super7 till now. Now I'm feeling a bit wary. Saying all along they were doing vac-metal, then at the last moment saying they couldn't (no announcement either, just at a panel at PowerCon, letting it spread via word-of-mouth), now only a couple weeks later, after the fans voiced their opinions, they can do it, no problems, all of a sudden with no increase of cost....

This, after Stridor was shown with the wrong helmet, then at pre-order time a helmet is quickly added in (photoshopped too).

I feel that Super7 were either trying to skimp on the vac-metal, or like to create a problem and then come to the rescue with a "we listened to the fans" solution.

I don't want to think this way but it seems to be a recurring problem. Would like to hear others opinins on this or better yet, answers as to why all the sudden flip-flopping on the vac-metal.
    They just listened, and owned up to what complications they likely to encounter such as going to the vac metal inclusion on he-ro. They actually challenged themselves to deliver which is only typical for companies who wanted to delight customers. This is great news.

Really, we should be celebrating, we are getting what we wanted, it is another win for fans... moving forward what we need to do is ask Super7 to closely look into possible qc issue and ensure durability of end product such the case of vac metal finish.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Hmmmm. I've been a supporter of Super7 till now. Now I'm feeling a bit wary. Saying all along they were doing vac-metal, then at the last moment saying they couldn't (no announcement either, just at a panel at PowerCon, letting it spread via word-of-mouth), now only a couple weeks later, after the fans voiced their opinions, they can do it, no problems, all of a sudden with no increase of cost....

This, after Stridor was shown with the wrong helmet, then at pre-order time a helmet is quickly added in (photoshopped too).

I feel that Super7 were either trying to skimp on the vac-metal, or like to create a problem and then come to the rescue with a "we listened to the fans" solution.

I don't want to think this way but it seems to be a recurring problem. Would like to hear others opinins on this or better yet, answers as to why all the sudden flip-flopping on the vac-metal.
    Astute.

I'm just not a fan of these 5.5 figures. Not all of them...just the "As Seen On TV" figures. I get the idea of combining what we collected as kids with what we watched as kids but something is just off to me about it. I do like the He-Ro, Eldor, etc. figures because those are more of what we just never got as kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Palazzolor View Post
    I'm just not a fan of these 5.5 figures. Not all of them...just the "As Seen On TV" figures. I get the idea of combining what we collected as kids with what we watched as kids but something is just off to me about it. I do like the He-Ro, Eldor, etc. figures because those are more of what we just never got as kids.
    I agree. Im excited for He-Ro and Eldor, and any other figure possibilities but the Filmation figures I'm on the fence with. They look great but only coz I've already started collecting the Club Grayskull figures I feel I'd be doubling up!

I agree. Im excited for He-Ro and Eldor, and any other figure possibilities but the Filmation figures I'm on the fence with. They look great but only coz I've already started collecting the Club Grayskull figures I feel I'd be doubling up!
    Exactly. I almost bought the 5.5 He-man and Skeletor but like I said before, something just didn't sit well with me about them. And that's cool...some people like them and that's okay. Now, the Club Grayskull figures are impressive. I'll stick with those and classics for the most part with the occasional 5.5 He-Ro and Eldor type figures.

Do we know when these are releasing?
    "I feel the best when I can't remember anything."

Court Magician
    BigBadToyStore has these listed for March release.

I really hope its March. I really love these neo-vintage figures. I hope the line goes as far as possibly some vehicles and unreleased figures.

Heroic Warrior
    Feels like I ordered these a year ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Yin Chan Vo View Post
    Feels like I ordered these a year ago...
    8 months exactly.
    If delayed, it will be maybe a full year lol

I keep forgetting these are still coming, it’s been so long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    These should be released in a few weeks

Heroic Warrior
    Yep, any month now...

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I'm hoping the delay is them re-engineering the legs so they don't snap
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    I'm hoping the delay is them re-engineering the legs so they don't snap
    There’s still 11 days left in March. I guess officially we don’t have a delay yet. Do we? Lol

i am really hoping we have an update on when these are being released.....this wait is killing me

I'd really like to see what the production figures look like. I'm hoping they've fixed Beast Man's colors, although I didn't hear a lot of chatter asking for that.

On the Super7 Supercast released earlier this week Brian said, “later March”. Since we can’t get too much later in March, I assume it was recorded a week or so ago.

Quote Originally Posted by mizterfish View Post
    On the Super7 Supercast released earlier this week Brian said, “later March”. Since we can’t get too much later in March, I assume it was recorded a week or so ago.

In the Supercast Brian Flynn said that they were at Toy Fair last week, so the recording was even older.

At Toy Fair the Vintage Collection Wave 2 figures had a sign with April 2019 at them, so I assume the statement in Supercast regarding late March was just wrong.
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

Brian said on Insta today that they are on a boat.

We have the first pictures of the final figures of Vintage Collection Wave 2 in packaging on our website and our social media accounts:

https://twitter.com/PlanetEternia/st...02972961705985
    https://www.facebook.com/PlanetEtern...26722324017104
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv3oTzJHz2N/ (and the posts before)
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

Quote Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
    We have the first pictures of the final figures of Vintage Collection Wave 2 in packaging on our website and our social media accounts:

Can you post closeups of the top row as well (MAA, Beast Man, and Robot Heman)?

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    They look pretty good, I still want to get He-Ro and Eldor but may also get the Teela and Robot He-Man. At this point I'll just keep them carded.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Quote Originally Posted by mizterfish View Post
    Can you post closeups of the top row as well (MAA, Beast Man, and Robot Heman)?

We got the permission of a Facebook user to post his pictures in our accounts. This is all we have. Maybe he posts later some additonal pictures and we can add them, too. But the picture of the whole wave has enough resolution to zoom in to the top row on Twitter and Facebook posts.

Quote Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post

Thanks for posting these!
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."