Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 255

Thread: Super7 Wave Two 5.5” - Teela, Man-At-Arms, Beast Man, Robot He-Man, Eldor, He-Ro

  1. #76
    Heroic Warrior motogp_fanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,859
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrillhouse View Post
    Hmmmm. I've been a supporter of Super7 till now. Now I'm feeling a bit wary. Saying all along they were doing vac-metal, then at the last moment saying they couldn't (no announcement either, just at a panel at PowerCon, letting it spread via word-of-mouth), now only a couple weeks later, after the fans voiced their opinions, they can do it, no problems, all of a sudden with no increase of cost....

    This, after Stridor was shown with the wrong helmet, then at pre-order time a helmet is quickly added in (photoshopped too).

    I feel that Super7 were either trying to skimp on the vac-metal, or like to create a problem and then come to the rescue with a "we listened to the fans" solution.

    I don't want to think this way but it seems to be a recurring problem. Would like to hear others opinins on this or better yet, answers as to why all the sudden flip-flopping on the vac-metal.
    They just listened, and owned up to what complications they likely to encounter such as going to the vac metal inclusion on he-ro. They actually challenged themselves to deliver which is only typical for companies who wanted to delight customers. This is great news.

    Really, we should be celebrating, we are getting what we wanted, it is another win for fans... moving forward what we need to do is ask Super7 to closely look into possible qc issue and ensure durability of end product such the case of vac metal finish.

    Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

  2. #77
    Heroic Warrior darkmoon766's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,579
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrillhouse View Post
    Hmmmm. I've been a supporter of Super7 till now. Now I'm feeling a bit wary. Saying all along they were doing vac-metal, then at the last moment saying they couldn't (no announcement either, just at a panel at PowerCon, letting it spread via word-of-mouth), now only a couple weeks later, after the fans voiced their opinions, they can do it, no problems, all of a sudden with no increase of cost....

    This, after Stridor was shown with the wrong helmet, then at pre-order time a helmet is quickly added in (photoshopped too).

    I feel that Super7 were either trying to skimp on the vac-metal, or like to create a problem and then come to the rescue with a "we listened to the fans" solution.

    I don't want to think this way but it seems to be a recurring problem. Would like to hear others opinins on this or better yet, answers as to why all the sudden flip-flopping on the vac-metal.
    Astute.

  3. #78
    Heroic Warrior Palazzolor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    278
    I'm just not a fan of these 5.5 figures. Not all of them...just the "As Seen On TV" figures. I get the idea of combining what we collected as kids with what we watched as kids but something is just off to me about it. I do like the He-Ro, Eldor, etc. figures because those are more of what we just never got as kids.

  4. #79
    Heroic Warrior Thrillhouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by Palazzolor View Post
    I'm just not a fan of these 5.5 figures. Not all of them...just the "As Seen On TV" figures. I get the idea of combining what we collected as kids with what we watched as kids but something is just off to me about it. I do like the He-Ro, Eldor, etc. figures because those are more of what we just never got as kids.
    I agree. Im excited for He-Ro and Eldor, and any other figure possibilities but the Filmation figures I'm on the fence with. They look great but only coz I've already started collecting the Club Grayskull figures I feel I'd be doubling up!

  5. #80
    Heroic Warrior Palazzolor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrillhouse View Post
    I agree. Im excited for He-Ro and Eldor, and any other figure possibilities but the Filmation figures I'm on the fence with. They look great but only coz I've already started collecting the Club Grayskull figures I feel I'd be doubling up!
    Exactly. I almost bought the 5.5 He-man and Skeletor but like I said before, something just didn't sit well with me about them. And that's cool...some people like them and that's okay. Now, the Club Grayskull figures are impressive. I'll stick with those and classics for the most part with the occasional 5.5 He-Ro and Eldor type figures.

  6. #81
    Heroic Warrior Spikor1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    ia
    Posts
    959
    Do we know when these are releasing?
    "I feel the best when I can't remember anything."

  7. #82
    Court Magician
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    67
    BigBadToyStore has these listed for March release.

  8. #83
    Heroic Warrior DragonWalker77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    82
    I really hope its March. I really love these neo-vintage figures. I hope the line goes as far as possibly some vehicles and unreleased figures.

  9. #84
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    124
    Feels like I ordered these a year ago...

  10. #85
    LittleSpinny TOKYONEVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Funky France
    Posts
    2,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Yin Chan Vo View Post
    Feels like I ordered these a year ago...
    8 months exactly.
    If delayed, it will be maybe a full year lol

  11. #86
    Heroic Warrior mizterfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    290
    I keep forgetting these are still coming, it’s been so long.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #87
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    134
    These should be released in a few weeks

  13. #88
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    220
    Yep, any month now...

  14. #89
    Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,536
    I'm hoping the delay is them re-engineering the legs so they don't snap
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

  15. #90
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    I'm hoping the delay is them re-engineering the legs so they don't snap
    There’s still 11 days left in March. I guess officially we don’t have a delay yet. Do we? Lol

  16. #91
    Heroic Warrior Kinghsss456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    589
    i am really hoping we have an update on when these are being released.....this wait is killing me

  17. #92
    Heroic Warrior Lich Leech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Battle Ram Blog
    Posts
    4,071
    I'd really like to see what the production figures look like. I'm hoping they've fixed Beast Man's colors, although I didn't hear a lot of chatter asking for that.

  18. #93
    Heroic Warrior mizterfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    290
    On the Super7 Supercast released earlier this week Brian said, “later March”. Since we can’t get too much later in March, I assume it was recorded a week or so ago.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #94
    Heroic Warrior melkor23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bavaria, Germany
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by mizterfish View Post
    On the Super7 Supercast released earlier this week Brian said, “later March”. Since we can’t get too much later in March, I assume it was recorded a week or so ago.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In the Supercast Brian Flynn said that they were at Toy Fair last week, so the recording was even older.

    At Toy Fair the Vintage Collection Wave 2 figures had a sign with April 2019 at them, so I assume the statement in Supercast regarding late March was just wrong.
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

  20. #95
    Heroic Warrior mizterfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    290
    Brian said on Insta today that they are on a boat.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  21. #96
    Heroic Warrior melkor23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bavaria, Germany
    Posts
    405
    We have the first pictures of the final figures of Vintage Collection Wave 2 in packaging on our website and our social media accounts:

    https://twitter.com/PlanetEternia/st...02972961705985
    https://www.facebook.com/PlanetEtern...26722324017104
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv3oTzJHz2N/ (and the posts before)
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

  22. #97
    Heroic Warrior mizterfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
    We have the first pictures of the final figures of Vintage Collection Wave 2 in packaging on our website and our social media accounts:

    https://twitter.com/PlanetEternia/st...02972961705985
    https://www.facebook.com/PlanetEtern...26722324017104
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv3oTzJHz2N/ (and the posts before)
    Can you post closeups of the top row as well (MAA, Beast Man, and Robot Heman)?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  23. #98
    Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,536
    They look pretty good, I still want to get He-Ro and Eldor but may also get the Teela and Robot He-Man. At this point I'll just keep them carded.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

  24. #99
    Heroic Warrior melkor23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bavaria, Germany
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by mizterfish View Post
    Can you post closeups of the top row as well (MAA, Beast Man, and Robot Heman)?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We got the permission of a Facebook user to post his pictures in our accounts. This is all we have. Maybe he posts later some additonal pictures and we can add them, too. But the picture of the whole wave has enough resolution to zoom in to the top row on Twitter and Facebook posts.
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

  25. #100
    Council Elder Tallstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    In support of Joe Amato & the Meteorbs
    Posts
    29,789
    Quote Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
    We have the first pictures of the final figures of Vintage Collection Wave 2 in packaging on our website and our social media accounts:

    https://twitter.com/PlanetEternia/st...02972961705985
    https://www.facebook.com/PlanetEtern...26722324017104
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv3oTzJHz2N/ (and the posts before)
    Thanks for posting these!
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •