Thread: Looking for a star case for motu moc figures NEED HELP SUPER 7 OR COLLECTORS.

Court Magician

Looking for a star case for motu moc figures NEED HELP SUPER 7 OR COLLECTORS.

Hi I just bought these fragile packaged figures recently and wanted to know is there a star case that will fit these three terror set moc figures? The cards are so fragile that I need a case to display and protect them. I wonder if these will be the same card size as the new coming 5.5 super 7 motu vintage cards? Can someone confirm this? Maybe super 7 is on here who can help? Thanks for any info! These looks stunning for any vintage style collection. Love them all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIn-k6V0Qlc

What is a star case?

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    What is a star case?
    It's a clear protective case they make for figures like gi Joe, motu classics, Star Wars, etc... They come in all different sizes and shapes. Google it and you will see the many pics.

Quote Originally Posted by mac&cheese View Post
    It's a clear protective case they make for figures like gi Joe, motu classics, Star Wars, etc... They come in all different sizes and shapes. Google it and you will see the many pics.
    Lol ahhh ok...clamshell, blister, vinyl...just a term I've never heard before.

Just search on eBay "protective case motu" and you'll find what you are looking for
    Zoloworld also still has them in stock.

Yes, the super7 cards have the same size than the regular vintage Mattel' ones.

Quote Originally Posted by TOKYONEVER View Post
    Just search on eBay "protective case motu" and you'll find what you are looking for

Oh I am quite aware of protective shells/cases or whatever lol, I've just never heard of them referred to as "star cases"...thats all.

Oh I am quite aware of protective shells/cases or whatever lol, I've just never heard of them referred to as "star cases"...thats all.
    Yep no problem
    I was just answering at mac&cheese.

Court Magician
    Lol ahhh ok...clamshell, blister, vinyl...just a term I've never heard before.
    The ones I know is always been the star cases, since they've been around for so long. They say star cases on each clamshell. The unmarked clamshells I'm a bit wary about the quality of them. They use these for gi joes, Star Wars, motu classics, etc. I really don't like the thinner clamshells made for the carded gi joes. Not sure who makes those. They are not tight, and they clip onto the 4 sides of the cards making them warp over time. The star cases clips on tight and is easy to remove and the protection is much better with no risk of making the cards warp like those thin gi joes clam shells.

Quote Originally Posted by TOKYONEVER View Post

Wow thats amazing! Thanks so much. It's been so long I didn't realize the vintage cards were so big. Love it and will buy the cases definitely. I will wait for the set A of the super 7 carded figures to ship first just to be sure and match the size of the cards from the three horrors to the vintage carded figures.