Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What qualifies as MOTU Classics # 300?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake_Man View Post
    In an interesting development:

The New Collector's Choice Motuc figures (Super 7 Wave Two!) that just landed on my doorstep have a "Tenth Anniversary 2008 - 2018" Logo on their packaging and brown shipper box.

The Club Grayskull figures? Not so much.
    My take on that? I think it should be noted that (IMHO) the more higher-end/stylized-concept packaging of CG simply doesn't lend itself much to having an anniversary logo slapped somewhere on it the way that the CC does.

The shipper box? That may be a different story----if not for consistencies sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Webstor's Ghost View Post
    The shipper box? That may be a different story----if not for consistencies sake.
    A good point there. Obviously, they haven't made FILMation-style He-Man figures for ten years. But since the Masters of The Universe Classics Logo has been inserted into the text of the Club Grayskull boxes, and they apparently intend to count Club Grayskull releases in the grand countdown towards Item #300, I would have expected a bit more brand synergy going forward. NOT including the Anniversary blurb anywhere on the CG figure packaging seems like a missed opportunity to me.
    "Listen Closely-- This is the TRUTH, No mere Myth!"

I would say every character/vehicle/beast released. Muiltipacks count except for small accessory characters like Broom, Kowl, and Imp. Accessory packs and display items do not count.
    View my collection and customs HERE!

Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar
    if Repaints like Faker are "new figures" that makes Blue Mer-man a figure unto it self, but what about the Aquaman he comes with?
    Imp a figure? If that was technically a two pack, then Teela, Evil-Lyn Sorceress are two packs and we have too many Zoar to count... Does the green bird packed with Beastboy count? The Wonder Twins eagle? As MOTU VS DC was a thing, and if blue Mer-man is a figure that counts, so then too, by extension does green Zoar packed with DCUC beastboy. For that matter, the Wonder Twins eagle because They are both under Mattel's "classics" branding...Be it MOTU or DC, or DC vs MOTU it's all just "classics" branding...

The Dark Knight Returns Batman & Superman (The Frank Miller versions) should count as they are almost entirely a MOTU buck anyway. If these the Multiverse figures by extension of DCUClassics count, then that means Joker and Carry Kelly Robin who are 100% unique sculpts
    are under the same umbrella. After all they are sculpted by the 4HM. ;-) Continuing this line of thinking, that obviously means ALL DC is MOTU as they are one and the same, especially since He-man "first appeared" in a DC Comic Presents fighting Superman in 1982 eh? LOL.
    By the same metric that some argue Club Grayskull (FILMation) is MOTUClassics, all MOTUc is just DcUniverse Classics...
    I ask you, humble members of the Jury, When does it end? :-)

On The other hand, if it features he-Man, it's MOTU weather it's "classics" or not, and this snowball started ten years ago.

As for hw many MOTU we are deep at this point, Keeping it as simple as possible, I'd just go by SKU. Otherwise, no matter what, however you define the term "figure", there will always be a judgment call on what constitutes "a figure", much less a "MOTUC figure". There will always be someone who sees it the other way. Always room for perpetual disagreements be they heated or friendly the dispute exists because you gave it room to exist and grow.

If you only count SKU, and only count things with the MOTU brand, then nobody can argue that air tight logic! The 300th RELEASE will be exactly that, whatever that may be, be it Classics, Club Grayskull or VS DCU sub-lines.

As for reissues, if the packaging is the same, then it's the same SKU. "The Original" is just a marketing call out that this particular SKU was reissued so doesn't count as a different SKU. Wal-mart doesn't count packaging changes as two different items, they are stocked in the same row if they are the same item regardless of packaging alterations. Ultimates on the other hand have differences from previously release, so that's an entirely different SKU.

For example, by my count we have three Fakers,
    1. "The original"
    2. Ultimates
    3. the VS Bizarro Battle armor variant

By that metric, we have three King grayskulls.
    1. The SDCC version (which has two different version but we don't count them as separate since only counting SKU)
    2. The basic release version (red cape, blue Orb of Elders)
    3. The Spirit of version (GitD)

[You could count the blue Sprit of Grayskull, but considering only a few people have officially made by Mattel ones, that wasn't available to the public , then you would have to count factory test shots by that same metric.]

We have ONE SKU for He-Ro even though there is
    1. a variant with the SDCC logo on his chest under the armor
    2. Red
    3. Green
    4. Purple spellstone

I have two Horde Troopers in one Two pack. Additionally, Mattel made a single carded Horde Trooper therefore, there are TWO SKU for the Horde trooper. You may have three Horde troopers because you bought three horde troopers, but you only made two purchases to buy three, or a single purchase to buy two.

It all boils down to that there are two ways to read the question.

"How many times have I bought something?"

and

"How many things do I own?"

I own four chairs and one table but I only bought single dining set. Do I count the tablecloth and place mates? I purchased them individually, but made three separate purchases on different days at different locations. (Matty Collector, Ollie's, and Super7 for those not seeing the analogy)

1. One Dining set (Four chairs, One table)
    2. Place mate #1
    3. Place mate #2
    4. Place mate #3
    5. Place mate #4
    6. One Table Cloth.

The chairs and place mats are just duplicates so in actuality I only own one TYPE of chair an one TYPE of place mats. (one to keep MIP and one to display...) Do I count seasonal settings, because if I can I have Halloween, Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas themes place mats and If I count everything in my kitchen We just might get to that #300 tally. ;-)

As I say, keep it simple, count the SKU and we have OVER 300 if you include Vintage MOTU, POP, NA, commemorative, 200X and Staction, Giants, Mini and Skelebaby. Honor the whole history and go for that 1,000 ITEM instead. ;-)
    Last edited by LORD FALLEN ELDOR; September 27, 2018 at 04:11am.
    http://kotaku.com/why-fanboys-act-like-jerks-1563379006

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post

Okay, so I went through and tried to figure this out, and it's definitely pushing it, depending on your perception of what constitutes a MOTUC "figure."

ATTEMPT A

(...)

1. King Grayskull SDCC
    2. Bronze King Grayskull SDCC
    3. He-Man
    4. Beast Man
    5. Skeletor
    6. Stratos
    7. Faker
    8. Mer-Man
    9. Zodac
    10. Hordak
    (...)
    264. Karg – MOTUC Collector's Choice
    265. Sorceress – MOTUC Club Grayskull
    266. Dylamug – MOTUC Collector's Choice
    267. Mer-Man - MOTUC Club Grayskull
    268. Wrap Trap – MOTUC Collector's Choice
    269. Tung Lashor - MOTUC Club Grayskull
    270. Granita – MOTUC Collector's Choice
    271. Man-E-Faces - MOTUC Club Grayskull
    272. Mantenna - MOTUC Club Grayskull
    273. Fisto - MOTUC Club Grayskull
    274. She-Ra - MOTUC Club Grayskull
    275. Grizzlor - MOTUC Club Grayskull
    Great work. I'll go with attempt A.
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

Quote Originally Posted by LORD FALLEN ELDOR View Post
    As for hw many MOTU we are deep at this point, Keeping it as simple as possible, I'd just go by SKU. Otherwise, no matter what, however you define the term "figure", there will always be a judgment call on what constitutes "a figure", much less a "MOTUC figure". There will always be someone who sees it the other way. Always room for perpetual disagreements be they heated or friendly the dispute exists because you gave it room to exist and grow.

If you only count SKU, and only count things with the MOTU brand, then nobody can argue that air tight logic! The 300th RELEASE will be exactly that, whatever that may be, be it Classics, Club Grayskull or VS DCU sub-lines.

As for reissues, if the packaging is the same, then it's the same SKU. "The Original" is just a marketing call out that this particular SKU was reissued so doesn't count as a different SKU. Wal-mart doesn't count packaging changes as two different items, they are stocked in the same row if they are the same item regardless of packaging alterations. Ultimates on the other hand have differences from previously release, so that's an entirely different SKU.

For example, by my count we have three Fakers,
    1. "The original"
    2. Ultimates
    3. the VS Bizarro Battle armor variant

By that metric, we have three King grayskulls.
    1. The SDCC version (which has two different version but we don't count them as separate since only counting SKU)
    2. The basic release version (red cape, blue Orb of Elders)
    3. The Spirit of version (GitD)

[You could count the blue Sprit of Grayskull, but considering only a few people have officially made by Mattel ones, that wasn't available to the public , then you would have to count factory test shots by that same metric.]

We have ONE SKU for He-Ro even though there is
    1. a variant with the SDCC logo on his chest under the armor
    2. Red
    3. Green
    4. Purple spellstone

I have two Horde Troopers in one Two pack. Additionally, Mattel made a single carded Horde Trooper therefore, there are TWO SKU for the Horde trooper. You may have three Horde troopers because you bought three horde troopers, but you only made two purchases to buy three, or a single purchase to buy two.

This is how I count them as well.
    Coming straight out of Preternia, tribal chieftess and the original WARRIOR GODDESS, SHARELLA!!!

Sharella needs her day in Classics. She is the only remaining vintage POG character that needs a figure.
    Support Sharella for Collectors Choice!

My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Heroic Warrior
    EDIT: Ash pointed out that I left off Laughing Prince Adam. I've added him in.

Okay, so I went through and tried to figure this out, and it's definitely pushing it, depending on your perception of what constitutes a MOTUC "figure."

ATTEMPT A

Just going by FIGURES with articulation, including sidekicks, giants, variants, and beasts, and not including items like vehicles and playsets, we don't hit 300. I did not include unarticulated pack-ins like the Darkling in this list, but I did include Broom and others.

Here goes...

238. He-Man – MOTUC Ultimate
    239. Skeletor – MOTUC Ultimate
    240. Teela – MOTUC Ultimate
    241. Faker – MOTUC Ultimate
    242. Ram Man – MOTUC Ultimate
    243. Trap Jaw (minicomics version) - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    244. Stratos (minicomics version) - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    245. Prince Adam (DC comics/minicomics version) - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    246. Lord Gr'Asp - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    247. Terroar - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    248. Plasmar - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    249. Hawke/Delora - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    250. Man-At-Arms – MOTUC Club Grayskull
    251. Fang-Or - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    252. Tri-Klops – MOTUC Club Grayskull
    253. Lodar - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    254. Teela – MOTUC Club Grayskull
    255. Quakke - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    256. Hordak - MOTUC Club Grayskull
    257. Imp MOTUC Club Grayskull
    258. Laughing Prince Adam - MOTUC Club Grayskull
    259. Stridor – MOTUC Collector's Choice
    260. Uncle Montork – MOTUC Club Grayskull
    261. Dree Elle - MOTUC Club Grayskull
    262. Chopper (Jitsu) - MOTUC Club Grayskull
    263. Spikor - MOTUC Club Grayskull
    So going by my preferred option (Option A) by Penny:
    276. Holiday He-Man MOTUC Club Grayskull
    277. Ultimate Filmation He-Man MOTUC Club Grayskull
    278. Ultimate Filmation Skeletor MOTUC Club Grayskull
    279. Modulok MOTUC Club Grayskull
    280. Prince Adam MOTUC Club Grayskull
    281. Kittrina MOTUC Club Grayskull
    282. Stratos MOTUC Club Grayskull
    283. Roboto MOTUC Club Grayskull
    284. Shadow Weaver MOTUC Club Grayskull
    Last edited by yeahthatsme1973; January 19, 2019 at 02:07pm. Reason: forgot holiday he-man, also forgot Ultimate Filmation He-Man and Skeletor

Heroic Warrior
    OOF!

When some of us have all those figures (plus doubles and triples of some, PLUS vehicles, Weapons Packs, CG, etc), it makes me take a moment...

No wonder our partners can get a little miffed with our collections sometimes...
    Last edited by abaddon; January 16, 2019 at 01:18am.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Quote Originally Posted by Jun-Yor View Post

If I had to choose a preferable milestone, I'd go with individual figure.
    This. ^^^^^^^
    Danielsan52

HELP! The Devil's in my Car!!
    The B-52's

Did we (or Super7) ever come to a conclusion as to what constitutes the big three hundred?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Did we (or Super7) ever come to a conclusion as to what constitutes the big three hundred?
    Nothing official that I am aware of.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    What's interesting is Brian Flynn mentioned during the Power-Con 2018 - Super7 Super Awesome Panel was that he internally refers to Collector's Choice as Classics and Club Grayskull as Filmation. I agree with that line of thinking. They are two separate lines in my opinion.

Not that I'm aware of.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Not that I'm aware of.
    I get the feeling that this particular milestone will be hit mid to late 2020 and #300 will definitely be Disco Skeletor. Because he's gold and stuff.

Seriously though...I like Penny Dreadful's 'Attempt A' list.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahthatsme1973 View Post
    So going by my preferred option (Option A) by Penny:

Hmm well not sure which figures come out next, but it sounds like Wave 3 CC might come first. It just says “summer” of 2019.

285. ‘87 Movie He-Man MOTUC CC
    286. ‘87 Movie Karg MOTUC CC
    287. ‘87 Movie Skeletor MOTUC CC
    288. ‘87 Movie God Skeletor MOTUC CC
    289. Slamurai MOTUC CC
    290. Snake Trooper 1 MOTUC CC
    291. Snake Trooper 2 MOTUC CC
    292. Horde Zombie He-Man MOTUC CC

Heroic Warrior
    Hmm well not sure which figures come out next, but it sounds like Wave 3 CC might come first. It just says “summer” of 2019.

289. Slamurai MOTUC CC
    Oh wow! Thanks for running with the baton on this!

8 more spots till Disco Skeletor!

Awesome! Thanks yeahthatsme1973
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    :
    289. Slamurai MOTUC CC
    Awesome!! Glad you're keeping this going! Since list A seems to be the preferred one, here's the total run so far:

1. King Grayskull SDCC
    3. He-Man
    4. Beast Man
    5. Skeletor
    6. Stratos
    7. Faker
    8. Mer-Man
    9. Zodac
    10. Hordak
    11. Man-At-Arms
    12. He-Ro
    13. Tri-Klops
    14. Webstor
    15. Teela
    16. Zoar
    17. Zodak
    18. Scare Glow
    19. King Randor
    20. The Goddess
    21. Adora
    22. Battle Armor He-Man
    23. Trap Jaw
    24. Battle Cat
    25. Moss Man
    26. Evil-Lyn
    27. Screeech
    28. Wun-Dar
    29. Optikk
    30. Tytus
    31. She-Ra
    32. Keldor
    33. Count Marzo
    34. Orko
    35. Color-change/vanishing Orko
    36. Prince Adam
    37. Mo-Larr
    38. Skeletor as Mo-Larr's patient
    39. Whiplash
    40. Chief Carnivus
    41. Gygor
    42. Roboto
    43. Grizzlor
    44. King Grayskull red cape version
    45. Buzz-Off
    46. DC 2-pack He-Man
    47. DC 2-pack Skeletor
    48. DC 2-pack Mer-Man
    49. DC 2-pack Stratos
    50. Vikor
    51. Palace Guard 1
    52. Palace Guard 2
    53. Bow
    54. Shadow Beast
    55. Preternia Disguise He-Man
    56. King Hiss
    57. Battle Armor Skeletor
    58. Sy-Klone
    59. Panthor
    60. Catra
    61. Faceless One
    62. Battleground Teela
    63. Clawful
    64. Queen/Captain Marlena
    65. Cringer
    66. DC 2-pack Battle Armor Faker
    67. Man-E-Faces
    68. Megator
    69. Leech
    70. Hurricane Hordak
    71. DC 2-pack Zodac
    72. DC 2-pack She-Ra
    73. Icarius (Flipshot)
    74. Snout Spout
    75. Swift Wind
    76. Bubble Power She-Ra
    77. Demo-Man
    78. Battleground Evil-Lyn
    79. Starla
    80. Jewelstar
    81. Tallstar
    82. Glory Bird
    83. Sorceress
    84. Zoar (cartoon colors)
    85. Fisto
    86. Fearless Photog
    87. Shadow Weaver
    88. Kobra Khan
    89. Thunder Punch He-Man
    90. Draego-Man
    91. Stinkor
    92. Slush Head
    93. Mighty Spector
    94. Horde Prime
    95. Snake Man-At-Arms
    96. Griffin
    97. Spikor
    98. Vykron/Tank Top/Space Ace
    99. Sir Laser Lot
    100. Mekaneck
    101. Dragon Blaster Skeletor
    102. Snake Man 1
    103. Snake Man 2
    104. Frosta
    105. Rattlor
    106. Cy-Chop
    107. Gray (Temple of Darkness) Zoar
    108. Dekker
    109. Eternos Palace King Randor
    110. Castle Grayskullman
    111. Temple of Darkness Sorceress
    112. Mosquitor
    113. Procrustus
    114. Granamyr (red)
    115. Netossa
    116. Jitsu
    117. Ram Man
    118. Fang Man
    119. King He-Man
    120. Strobo
    121. Snake Face
    122. Karatti
    123. Shield Maiden Sherrilyn
    124. Ditztroyer
    125. Dawg-O-Tor
    126. Octavia
    127. Clamp Champ
    128. Galactic Protector He-Man
    129. Icer
    130. Stonedar
    131. Rokkon
    132. Castaspella
    133. Shokoti
    134. Batros
    135. Sky High
    136. Mantenna
    137. Lord Dactys
    138. Nepthu
    139. Kowl (toy colors)
    140. Horde Trooper 1
    141. Horde Trooper 2
    142. Geldor
    143. Sea Hawk
    144. Plundor
    145. Strongarm (Strong-Or)
    146. Spirit of Hordak
    147. Standor
    148. Two Bad
    149. Glimmer
    150. Modulok
    151. Hydron
    152. Unnamed One
    153. Blade
    154. Scorpia
    155. Battle Lion
    156. Extendar
    157. Flogg
    158. Double Trouble (Double Mischief)
    159. Etheria Invasion Hordak
    160. Imp
    161. Imp as Treasure Chest
    162. Flutterina
    163. Intergalactic Skeletor
    164. Madame Razz
    165. Broom
    166. Rio Blast
    167. Entrapta
    168. Eldor
    169. Sweet Bee
    170. Light Hope
    171. Helmetless Man-At-Arms
    172. Tung Lashor
    173. Arrow
    174. Galactic Protector She-Ra
    175. Gwildor
    176. Mermista
    177. Spinnerella
    178. Loo-Kee
    179. Kowl (cartoon colors)
    180. Goat Man
    181. Lizard Man
    182. Ninjor (Ninja Warrior)
    183. Snake Armor He-Man
    184. Battle Armor King Hssss
    185. Huntara
    186. Oo-Larr
    187. Queen Angella
    188. Spririt of King Grayskull
    189. Hover Robot 1
    190. Hover Robot 2
    191. Hover Robot 3
    192. Blast-Attak
    193. Sssqueeze
    194. Multi-Bot
    195. Peekablue
    196. Calix
    197. Rotar
    198. Twistoid
    199. Mara
    200. Buzz-Saw Hordak
    201. Evilseed
    202. Saurod
    203. King Chooblah
    204. Perfuma
    205. Ceratus
    206. Flying Fists He-Man
    207. Terror Claws Skeletor
    208. Dragstor
    209. Veena (Queen Grayskull)
    210. Point Dread/Teela
    211. He-Ro II (Dare)
    212. Prahvus
    213. Laser Power He-Man
    214. Laser Light Skeletor
    215. Lord Masque – MOTUC Collector's Choice
    216. He-Man – MOTUC Club Grayskull
    217. Vultak - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    218. Serpentine King Hiss - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    219. Trap Jaw – MOTUC Club Grayskull
    220. Darius - - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    221. Skeletor – MOTUC Club Grayskull
    222. Crita - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    223. Despara - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    224. Beast Man – MOTUC Club Grayskull
    225. Evilseed – MOTUC Club Grayskull
    226. General Sunder (General Sundar) - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    227. Night Stalker - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    228. Evil-Lyn – MOTUC Club Grayskull
    229. Tuskador - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    230. Horde Wraith - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    231. Clawful – MOTUC Club Grayskull
    232. Anti-Eternia He-Man - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    233. Granamyr (Green) - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    234. Camo Khan - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    235. Beast Man (red version) - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    236. Skelcon - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    237. Horde Trooper (single) – MOTUC Collector's Choice
    289. Slamurai MOTUC CC
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Heroic Warrior
    Awesome!! Glad you're keeping this going! Since list A seems to be the preferred one, here's the total run so far:

1. King Grayskull SDCC
    3. He-Man
    4. Beast Man
    5. Skeletor
    6. Stratos
    7. Faker
    8. Mer-Man
    9. Zodac
    10. Hordak
    11. Man-At-Arms
    12. He-Ro
    13. Tri-Klops
    14. Webstor
    15. Teela
    16. Zoar
    17. Zodak
    18. Scare Glow
    19. King Randor
    20. The Goddess
    21. Adora
    22. Battle Armor He-Man
    23. Trap Jaw
    24. Battle Cat
    25. Moss Man
    26. Evil-Lyn
    27. Screeech
    28. Wun-Dar
    29. Optikk
    30. Tytus
    31. She-Ra
    32. Keldor
    33. Count Marzo
    34. Orko
    35. Color-change/vanishing Orko
    36. Prince Adam
    37. Mo-Larr
    38. Skeletor as Mo-Larr's patient
    39. Whiplash
    40. Chief Carnivus
    41. Gygor
    42. Roboto
    43. Grizzlor
    44. King Grayskull red cape version
    45. Buzz-Off
    46. DC 2-pack He-Man
    47. DC 2-pack Skeletor
    48. DC 2-pack Mer-Man
    49. DC 2-pack Stratos
    50. Vikor
    51. Palace Guard 1
    52. Palace Guard 2
    53. Bow
    54. Shadow Beast
    55. Preternia Disguise He-Man
    56. King Hiss
    57. Battle Armor Skeletor
    58. Sy-Klone
    59. Panthor
    60. Catra
    61. Faceless One
    62. Battleground Teela
    63. Clawful
    64. Queen/Captain Marlena
    65. Cringer
    66. DC 2-pack Battle Armor Faker
    67. Man-E-Faces
    68. Megator
    69. Leech
    70. Hurricane Hordak
    71. DC 2-pack Zodac
    72. DC 2-pack She-Ra
    73. Icarius (Flipshot)
    74. Snout Spout
    75. Swift Wind
    76. Bubble Power She-Ra
    77. Demo-Man
    78. Battleground Evil-Lyn
    79. Starla
    80. Jewelstar
    81. Tallstar
    82. Glory Bird
    83. Sorceress
    84. Zoar (cartoon colors)
    85. Fisto
    86. Fearless Photog
    87. Shadow Weaver
    88. Kobra Khan
    89. Thunder Punch He-Man
    90. Draego-Man
    91. Stinkor
    92. Slush Head
    93. Mighty Spector
    94. Horde Prime
    95. Snake Man-At-Arms
    96. Griffin
    97. Spikor
    98. Vykron/Tank Top/Space Ace
    99. Sir Laser Lot
    100. Mekaneck
    101. Dragon Blaster Skeletor
    102. Snake Man 1
    103. Snake Man 2
    104. Frosta
    105. Rattlor
    106. Cy-Chop
    107. Gray (Temple of Darkness) Zoar
    108. Dekker
    109. Eternos Palace King Randor
    110. Castle Grayskullman
    111. Temple of Darkness Sorceress
    112. Mosquitor
    113. Procrustus
    114. Granamyr (red)
    115. Netossa
    116. Jitsu
    117. Ram Man
    118. Fang Man
    119. King He-Man
    120. Strobo
    121. Snake Face
    122. Karatti
    123. Shield Maiden Sherrilyn
    124. Ditztroyer
    125. Dawg-O-Tor
    126. Octavia
    127. Clamp Champ
    128. Galactic Protector He-Man
    129. Icer
    130. Stonedar
    131. Rokkon
    132. Castaspella
    133. Shokoti
    134. Batros
    135. Sky High
    136. Mantenna
    137. Lord Dactys
    138. Nepthu
    139. Kowl (toy colors)
    140. Horde Trooper 1
    141. Horde Trooper 2
    142. Geldor
    143. Sea Hawk
    144. Plundor
    145. Strongarm (Strong-Or)
    146. Spirit of Hordak
    147. Standor
    148. Two Bad
    149. Glimmer
    150. Modulok
    151. Hydron
    152. Unnamed One
    153. Blade
    154. Scorpia
    155. Battle Lion
    156. Extendar
    157. Flogg
    158. Double Trouble (Double Mischief)
    159. Etheria Invasion Hordak
    160. Imp
    161. Imp as Treasure Chest
    162. Flutterina
    163. Intergalactic Skeletor
    164. Madame Razz
    165. Broom
    166. Rio Blast
    167. Entrapta
    168. Eldor
    169. Sweet Bee
    170. Light Hope
    171. Helmetless Man-At-Arms
    172. Tung Lashor
    173. Arrow
    174. Galactic Protector She-Ra
    175. Gwildor
    176. Mermista
    177. Spinnerella
    178. Loo-Kee
    179. Kowl (cartoon colors)
    180. Goat Man
    181. Lizard Man
    182. Ninjor (Ninja Warrior)
    183. Snake Armor He-Man
    184. Battle Armor King Hssss
    185. Huntara
    186. Oo-Larr
    187. Queen Angella
    188. Spririt of King Grayskull
    189. Hover Robot 1
    190. Hover Robot 2
    191. Hover Robot 3
    192. Blast-Attak
    193. Sssqueeze
    194. Multi-Bot
    195. Peekablue
    196. Calix
    197. Rotar
    198. Twistoid
    199. Mara
    200. Buzz-Saw Hordak
    201. Evilseed
    202. Saurod
    203. King Chooblah
    204. Perfuma
    205. Ceratus
    206. Flying Fists He-Man
    207. Terror Claws Skeletor
    208. Dragstor
    209. Veena (Queen Grayskull)
    210. Point Dread/Teela
    211. He-Ro II (Dare)
    212. Prahvus
    213. Laser Power He-Man
    214. Laser Light Skeletor
    215. Lord Masque – MOTUC Collector's Choice
    216. He-Man – MOTUC Club Grayskull
    217. Vultak - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    218. Serpentine King Hiss - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    219. Trap Jaw – MOTUC Club Grayskull
    220. Darius - - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    221. Skeletor – MOTUC Club Grayskull
    222. Crita - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    223. Despara - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    224. Beast Man – MOTUC Club Grayskull
    225. Evilseed – MOTUC Club Grayskull
    226. General Sunder (General Sundar) - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    227. Night Stalker - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    228. Evil-Lyn – MOTUC Club Grayskull
    229. Tuskador - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    230. Horde Wraith - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    231. Clawful – MOTUC Club Grayskull
    232. Anti-Eternia He-Man - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    233. Granamyr (Green) - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    234. Camo Khan - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    235. Beast Man (red version) - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    236. Skelcon - MOTUC Collector's Choice
    237. Horde Trooper (single) – MOTUC Collector's Choice
    289. Slamurai MOTUC CC
    Sweeeet!

Heroic Warrior
    8 more slots!!! Soooooo close!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Two more waves...come oooooon!

Heroic Warrior
    Hopefully we still get to #300 one day with potential Power-con releases...unless they end up being Origins repaints.

...and before anyone jumps on me, I'm not anti-Origins. I'd like both Classics and Origins to live in harmony, holding hands and jumping through the daisies together!