Thread: Real Housewives of Eternos

Real Housewives of Eternos

Far from 'Real Housewives' I would say, but the title amused me. And sorry if this has already been a thread multiple times.

I'd like to tell my nieces & nephews the MOTU story using the figures, & the wives of Miro are some of the more glaring omissions. Not the most exciting figures I'd imagine, but from a narrative view, they are important to the story of Miro/Randor/Keldor.

I know we have seen the mother of Randor in the mini comics, where she was dying from wounds Keldor was blamed for.

The mother of Keldor we have no reference images for. I think Illumina was a Preternian? If so, that would rule her out.

From a narrative standpoint I would really like to see the wives of Miro. Hell, give me a 3-pack with Miro & both his lady loves!

Accessories need to include baby Randor & Keldor! Perhaps an alternate head for Miro, one younger from his time with Keldors mother & the other older from his later years with Randors mother.

Anyone else interested in these two characters? Are there many other glaring omissions from the overall narrative of the story?

Heroic Warrior
    The bio for the Dual-Bladed Sword of Keldor revealed that Keldor's mother is Saryn. Saryn is a character from the new DC MotU comics, where she is also Keldor's mother. So we have visuals for her, even though she might not look exactly the same in Classics.

In a q and a with tg, he revealed that Randors mothers name was queen Elena. I would also awesome that she was the mother of Randors other brother( from filmation, assume it’s a younger brother since he was not king of eternos, but Dyperia) king Stefan, father of prince dal, Adams cousin. Unless he had yet another wife, and it’s dicussed in the annuals that there was a royal sister which could have been from yet wife, or the same. Now we are really getting into the house wives of eternos, but this has all been dicussed in the royal family tree thread, I’ll find a pic somewhere.

Oohhh, awesome. Saryn is a pretty sweet looking character. I'll have to read up about her.

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    In conjunction with the newest Masters Monday bio, I thought I'd post these two Neoclassics for Miro and Saryn, figures I'd love to see someday.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...pswadbfcld.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psddmj5ywd.png
    Check out Gbagok's Neoclassics thread for these awesome pics of Miro and Saryn! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...lassics+gbagok
    An insatiable hunger for Hunga!
    Twiggets & Widgets & Garth, Oh my!!
    Articulated Cringer & Catra in Cat form would be Pawsome, too!!!

@ facet - that's really cool. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Stagnataur View Post
    Check out Gbagok's Neoclassics thread for these awesome pics of Miro and Saryn! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...lassics+gbagok
    Wow! Very awesome.

Can't believe I missed the duel sword bio! And a very awesome bio it is.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    In a q and a with tg, he revealed that Randors mothers name was queen Elena. I would also awesome that she was the mother of Randors other brother( from filmation, assume it’s a younger brother since he was not king of eternos, but Dyperia) king Stefan, father of prince dal, Adams cousin. Unless he had yet another wife, and it’s dicussed in the annuals that there was a royal sister which could have been from yet wife, or the same. Now we are really getting into the house wives of eternos, but this has all been dicussed in the royal family tree thread, I’ll find a pic somewhere.
    My guess would be that Steffen isn't Randor's brother but his cousin. A third brother kinda detracts from the Randor/Keldor story.