Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Did Power-Con attendees and non-attendees receive their figures?

Heroic Warrior sandrockgundam04's Avatar
    Hell I should have just gone with BBTS it seems, would have been all of $14 more and I'd already have them. Gotta admit its slightly annoying to preorder, pay up front and then watch people get them who ordered through a reseller. Granted, once I have them, I won't care any longer, lol.

Outside putting Halloween decorations up with my son,and the mail man gives me a package from Val staples! Thanks Val my power con set of 3 figures just arrived!!! Yesterday my wave 2 set of 8 showed from super7. Motu overload!
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Well that was a surprise! I just received my Power-Con figures too! Same week as my Club Grayskull/Classics!

man... along with finally getting Marvel Legends' The Thing to complete my Fantastic Four line,I'm in toy heaven right now!!! Thanks again Val for the Awesome Power-Con figures!!!

Hey Val, is there any way of tracking the Power-Con Exclusives that we Pre-Ordered? If not, have they all been shipped out yet?
    "A Person Who Is Willing To Die For Someone Else, Has Nothing To Live For Themselves!"

~ Me ~

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=141117

http://give.transplants.org/goto/justintrease

Quote Originally Posted by Jobber View Post
    Hey Val, is there any way of tracking the Power-Con Exclusives that we Pre-Ordered? If not, have they all been shipped out yet?
    Like it talks about in the FAQ on the Power-Con site, there's about a six week shipping window to get everything out the door.

They got an early start on shipping, despite the dates. But the estimated time to complete it all is still the same. The goal is to have everything out the door by Friday, November 9th.
    So keep an eye on your InBox or Spam folder, my good man!
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Like it talks about in the FAQ on the Power-Con site, there's about a six week shipping window to get everything out the door.

They got an early start on shipping, despite the dates. But the estimated time to complete it all is still the same. The goal is to have everything out the door by Friday, November 9th.
    So keep an eye on your InBox or Spam folder, my good man!
    Thanks for the info, I should have visited the site. My Bad.
    "A Person Who Is Willing To Die For Someone Else, Has Nothing To Live For Themselves!"

~ Me ~

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=141117

http://give.transplants.org/goto/justintrease

Val,
    Are shipping emails going out to us as they ship the orders so we know when our order shipped and the type of shipping used?

I work and don't just want a box suddenly showing up on my doorstep that I had no clue was coming and then it gets stolen.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Val,
    Are shipping emails going out to us as they ship the orders so we know when our order shipped and the type of shipping used?

I work and don't just want a box suddenly showing up on my doorstep that I had no clue was coming and then it gets stolen.
    Just like last year, everyone gets a shipping notice with a tracking number.
    That said, we can't control if it gets filtered out into your Junk/Spam folder. So be sure to check that periodically as well.
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects

That said, we can't control if it gets filtered out into your Junk/Spam folder. So be sure to check that periodically as well.
    Thank good sir that's what I wanted to hear
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

I didn't get no shipping notice.I checked my spam folder too. It's all good! It was a great early surprise,that's very appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN View Post
    I didn't get no shipping notice.I checked my spam folder too. It's all good! It was a great early surprise,that's very appreciated!
    I see a tracking notice was sent for your order that went to Dover. I'm not sure why you didn't make it to your Inbox. That's very weird.

I see a tracking notice was sent for your order that went to Dover. I'm not sure why you didn't make it to your Inbox. That's very weird.
    Hmmm...I might have missed it on a second email you sent confirming my address and wither I open or not-open the figures.Well,it is a Comcast email,and you know how reliable they can be!

Where are these shipping FROM? I've got a few packages showing in my USPS Informed Delivery that I can't account for, curious if its these figures and I possibly didn't get tracking either like other folks are seeing (or rather, not seeing haha).

Quote Originally Posted by sandrockgundam04 View Post
    Where are these shipping FROM? I've got a few packages showing in my USPS Informed Delivery that I can't account for, curious if its these figures and I possibly didn't get tracking either like other folks are seeing (or rather, not seeing haha).
    Colorado.

Cool, thanks Val.

Been away from the forum for a few weeks, so Iím confused.

I havenít gotten any emails about my Power-Con exclusives (Non-Attendee) since the order confirmation back in May, but if Iím reading recent posts correctly, people have gotten update emails and some people have actually started receiving them?

Iíve checked my spam folders and nothing. Help! What do I need to do to confirm all is well with my order/shipping address/etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by Sy-Klone View Post
    Been away from the forum for a few weeks, so I’m confused.

I haven’t gotten any emails about my Power-Con exclusives (Non-Attendee) since the order confirmation back in May, but if I’m reading recent posts correctly, people have gotten update emails and some people have actually started receiving them?

I’ve checked my spam folders and nothing. Help! What do I need to do to confirm all is well with my order/shipping address/etc.?
    Tracking notices may come from a USPS type address.
    The other updates came from a Purple Pass forwarder.
    There's not anything you need to do at this point.

Thanks again val! All 18 filmation figures....well I need laughing prince Adam yet.

Sorry for the pic,old iPad.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    Thanks again val! All 18 filmation figures....well I need laughing prince Adam yet.
    http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9blskcx3.jpg

Sorry for the pic,old iPad.
    AWESOME PHOTO!!!

And as a great bonus - I got my notification today so my figs are on the way. Cannot wait. Thank you Val and the team!

I can't wait to get Dree-Elle & Montork. A buddy of mine got his already from BBTS so I've gotten to see them - makes me want them even more!!
    Biggest MOTUC wants - Hunga the Harpy! Yukkers, Colonel Blast, Evil Robot, the Twiggets and Admiral Scurvy! We need the Thundercats Classics back!

Colorado.
    My USPS Informed Delivery shows a package from United Shipping Solutions out of Peyton, Colorado. Is this the Power-con figures

One would think those of us who agreed to take the damaged packages, thus taking one for the team, would have possibly had ours shipped out more quickly. Kind of wish I hadn't agreed to do that. I open my figures but save the packages in case I want to repackage later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Top Most Wanted MOTUC: The Twiggets, Sagitar, Spinwit, Spirit, Staghorn, Cringer (articulated adult form), Catra's Cat Form, Kayo, Master Sebrian, Drissi, Caz, Attak Trak, Land Shark, Spidor.

Looks like PowerCon figures have started shipping. A parcel just arrived today to me in Australia.

Pretty exciting! Got my Wave 2 on Monday and now these. 11 new figures in less than a week!!!

Saw someone on Twitter say they got a shipping notice for the Powercon figures, has anyone else gotten this, be on the look out. Can't wait for these.

https://twitter.com/HordeTrooper

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thrillhouse View Post
    Looks like PowerCon figures have started shipping. A parcel just arrived today to me in Australia.

Pretty exciting! Got my Wave 2 on Monday and now these. 11 new figures in less than a week!!!
    Did you get a shipping notice???

Oh wow how long have these been shipping for? Now Im super worried cause I have yet to receive a notice, can someone please help.