Thread: Greetings from UK

Widget

Greetings from UK

Hello folks, another new member here. I'm very pleased to join such an active and thriving community around MOTU. I'm a newish collector, I've been mostly focusing on Filmation figures as they are how I remember my favourite show from my youth, though I have picked up a few of the Classics like Ram Man, Granamyr, and Sorceress because they look awesome. Being a late comer sucks as buying He-Man and Skeletor on eBay wasn't easy on the wallet, I'm pleased with my collection thus far but perhaps I would like to have more but budgeting comes first, right? As I learn more about MOTU from sites like here at he-man.org and podcasts like Fans of Power I begin to appreciate the wider mythos and have become more interested in the mini-comics and background of the characters. I look forward to learning more from you all

Welcome! Beat of luck with your collection!

On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, kojacker!!

We're glad to have you join our site and we hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting and interacting on He-Man.org. And if you have any questions, you are welcome to send me a PM for more information.

If you want to buy and trade you will need to upgrade your account to have access to the Marketplace. Please click here and read the section entitled "What are the limitations for users with Gmail/AOL/Yahoo accounts?" for more information. For details on how the upgrading system works click here.

Hello!! It's great that you're enjoying delving deeper into the mythos of MOTU and POP!! If you're looking to build your collection, make sure to keep an eye on the marketplace here and you may find some good deals. We have the best He-Fans and She-Ravers around and as always, we have great ongoing MOTU and POP discussions, so feel free to join in the conversation!!

Enjoy your time here and welcome!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Welcome! Yes this hobby isn’t easy on anyone’s wallet! Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by kojacker View Post
    Hello folks, another new member here. I'm very pleased to join such an active and thriving community around MOTU. I'm a newish collector, I've been mostly focusing on Filmation figures as they are how I remember my favourite show from my youth, though I have picked up a few of the Classics like Ram Man, Granamyr, and Sorceress because they look awesome. Being a late comer sucks as buying He-Man and Skeletor on eBay wasn't easy on the wallet, I'm pleased with my collection thus far but perhaps I would like to have more but budgeting comes first, right? As I learn more about MOTU from sites like here at he-man.org and podcasts like Fans of Power I begin to appreciate the wider mythos and have become more interested in the mini-comics and background of the characters. I look forward to learning more from you all
    The budget is the difficult part... toys these days are so insanely expensive... it's difficult to keep up. Or rationalize the spending, when you're an adult, and all you're going to do is keep them in their case and hang them on your wall.

Welcome to the forums!
    Did you pick up the minicomic collection from Dark Horse? You can dive in with both feet
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Prime Enchantress Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    Welcome aboard, have fun spending your time here and enjoy learning from us all!