Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crimson Countess in MOTUC

Crimson Countess in MOTUC

An ancient vampire that plagued the Vikor during his reign as one of the "He-men". So glad we are finally getting some time periods fleshed out. Seems like a perfect candidate for a Pre-eterian Villianess. Love the staff and small sickle weapon. I want a figure of her!

Very cool.

I think she'd make an awesome MOTUC figure!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Heroic Warrior
    Yes! The sooner we get her, the sooner we also get a 200X Evil Lyn! Double win!!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Don't we already have a Crimson Countess in the MOTU mythos? I'm talking about Lady Valtira. This is an existing villain who could bridge the ages from Preternia to the modern era.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    Is that first pic something Axel created? Never seen her before.

I'm down for this Crimson Countess!
    HHMciow.jpg

Evil Sorcerer & Commander Zargon's Avatar
    SOLD!
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack, "new" characters as designed by Axor (Axel)

Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post

HHMciow.jpg
    Yes the dark star bio states her name, so as a newly invented character axel drew up a pic of her

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Yes the dark star bio states her name, so as a newly invented character axel drew up a pic of her
    Thanks for confirming. She'd make a great MOTUC figure!

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    She'll be one of the ones shown at NYCC.
    Does Galactus fart?

1000x YES! She would be an instant wave-seller for me (much as Fang-Or was)!

(And I'm all for a MOTUC Lady Valtira figure, too.)
    Top 10 MOTUC: Shokoti > Shadow Weaver > Faker > Fang-or > Vykor > Blade > Scareglow > Huntara > Scorpia > Skeletor

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post

It's actually a character I invented awhile back and submitted to the C-A-C contest. The crappy illustration is the one I submitted, and Axel and Eric based their incredibly cool versions on it! Axel came up with the very neat staff and the idea of using the 200X Evil-Lyn outfit.

I wanted to include a vampire in the "monster mash" bio so I put her in there. Eric and I also have a backstory for her.

I'm glad folks seem to dig her! I've always wanted a proper oldschool vampire in the mythos. Also, there is more cool artwork to come from some prominent artists in the MOTU community!

Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh
    Don't we already have a Crimson Countess in the MOTU mythos? I'm talking about Lady Valtira. This is an existing villain who could bridge the ages from Preternia to the modern era.
    We actually did talk about swapping the Countess out for Lady Valtira and Lord Tyrin. However, they are technically not vampires. They are in the right ballpark and share characteristics, but they aren't exactly what I was going for here. I wanted a classic, no-doubt-about-it, must-return-to-her-coffin-by-sunrise, drinks blood, and turns into a bat VAMPIRE.

That said, I have no doubt that the Lord and Lady are lurking about as well.
    Last edited by Penny Dreadful; September 27, 2018 at 02:49pm.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    I'm glad folks seem to dig her! I've always wanted a proper oldschool vampire in the mythos.
    I could not agree more!
    Top 10 MOTUC: Shokoti > Shadow Weaver > Faker > Fang-or > Vykor > Blade > Scareglow > Huntara > Scorpia > Skeletor

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    It's actually a character I invented awhile back and submitted to the C-A-C contest. The crappy illustration is the one I submitted, and Axel and Eric based their incredibly cool versions on it! Axel came up with the very neat staff and the idea of using the 200X Evil-Lyn outfit.

I wanted to include a vampire in the "monster mash" bio so I put her in there. Eric and I also have a backstory for her.

I'm glad folks seem to dig her! I've always wanted a proper oldschool vampire in the mythos. Also, there is more cool artwork to come from some prominent artists in the MOTU community!

We actually did talk about swapping the Countess out for Lady Valtira and Lord Tyrin. However, they are technically not vampires. They are in the right ballpark and share characteristics, but they aren't exactly what I was going for here. I wanted a classic, no-doubt-about-it, must-return-to-her-coffin-by-sunrise, drinks blood, and turns into a bat VAMPIRE.

That said, I have no doubt that the Lord and Lady are lurking about as well.
    She's awesome. And for the record, you draw better than I do.

The Last House on the Left, Las Vegas, Nevada
    ...Need!! Has to include a "transformed" Bat and an open-mouthed, "fanged" head though!!
    ..."Conceived in a Hell Beyond Your Depth of Perception... Designed and Directed by His Red Right Hand."
    ...Seriously looking for a gray Sir Laser-Lot sword from the Final Wars weapon-pack!!

Heroic Warrior
    I like this character. However, the existence of actual vampires on Eternis leaves all sorts of questions.

About Tyrin and Valtira, I think in Filmation it was said that they were last active 200 years ago. In Classics that would be ... Wun-Dar's era? I'm not sure, but I would like to see some of his enemies.

LOVE this!!!! ...& TBH, ...I pretty much H8 on alost all Newly created MOTU characters, ...usually based on wanting actual Vintage characters over anything New, & also because I have found many of the EARLY MOTUC-invented characters to be lacking that Vintage MOTU VIBE! ...but this character is AMAZING! ...BUT I would want her SKIN molded in WHITE, as seen in Axel's/Eric's drawing/Design, & how you originally conceived/drew her Penny D.!!! ...iow...I would NOT want her made with the 200x Evil-Lyn Grey skin that is present in the other picture of her. ...White Skn looks SO CREEPY & makes the color scheme POP, ...like in a GOOD Way, ...not a Stinkor's Forearms kinda way! ; )
    ***I want #1. The SNAKE Goddess. #2. She-Zar ...& I'll def be hopeful to see this *Crimson Countess ASAP! , ...& would prob put her in My Top 10, possibly even my Top 5, of Future MOTUC CC figure wants! ...Axel's drawings have made me want other character's I've never wanted, like BUG-EYE for example, ...but Penny & Axel/Eric have Sold Me on The Crimson Countess, ...a Newly invented character for MOTU, & that is NO Easy feat @ all!
    invisibleboy - Unseen, But DEFINITELY NOT Unheard! Sorry bout it.

I would buy her!
    The Lurkiest

**Somebody please make me a Staghorn**

I would absolutely buy this character!!

I love Vikor, so it's fun to imagine him battling her.
    Odd Man Out

Cool looking figure but I am not sold on the idea yet. She may grow on me.
    Coming straight out of Preternia, tribal chieftess and the original WARRIOR GODDESS, SHARELLA!!!

Sharella needs her day in Classics. She is the only remaining vintage POG character that needs a figure.
    Support Sharella for Collectors Choice!

My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Crimson Countess is a great new character for Vikor (and more) to fight! Here's another take I made on her playing a little with the 200x reuse idea and adding some more names for accessories.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Crimson Countess is a great new character for Vikor (and more) to fight! Here's another take I made on her playing a little with the 200x reuse idea and adding some more names for accessories.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...pslw2eesas.png
    Amazing work Eric! Absolutely love the glowing eyes!

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    Looks great
    Does Galactus fart?

New favorite character!! Finally, a real vampire in the MOTU mythos! I want to know her bio!
    NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O! Catch my pics on Instagram: countjudas FOR 2019: Kayo, Lizorr, Sagitar, Negator, Hunga the Harpy, Kol Darr, Catra cat form, Leo Faker, Anti Eternia MAA and Orko, Melog, Filmation Ram Man and movie figures

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...pslw2eesas.png
    Eric, I love your version of the final design, and especially because you were able to include the sickle and the shield. At the time I couldn't include them for reasons of time.

By the way, thank you for the mention about the Staff of Darkness.

Great character design Danielle.

Axel's design for translation to figure is KILLER. Awesome job everyone.