Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Super7 Announces New 6" She-Ra Figures Based On Netflix Animated Series

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    These seem to be of a better quality than what's been coming out under the Club Grayskull banner.
    There is less articulation, but they feel better and the paint is pretty flawless. My She-Ra had damage to the bodice, and I’m exchanging her, but that was a factory thing.
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

Widget
    Sorry, altough I like this show I hate all the new re desings of characters, specially She-raīs

Considering that these seem like they're going to be incredibly rare and I don't have much fate that Mattel will actually get any She-Ra products in stores for this series, I snagged them from BBTS. Curious to have these in hand soon.
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    I got mine the other day from BBTS. Figures look great with very cool packaging!
    PS4 contact: Petruk1976
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...edback-Thread!

I also went ahead and got them from BBTS when they first went up for preorder. They are currently in my pile of loot which I'm building up lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    ***ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN (1) SET OF NETFLIX SHE-RA & CATRA FIGURES!***

Click here to see official rules and enter the drawing on the He-Man.org She-Ra and the Princesses of Power Facebook Fan page!

- - - Updated - - -

--------------------

@Barbecue17: Sorry, I've been super busy. Here are some quick pics of my Super7 Netflix She-Ra and Catra. Everything from the packaging to the paint apps is solid. I love these figures.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...8&d=1552672619

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...9&d=1552672635

Attachment 119788

Attachment 119789
    @Tallstar, you deserve those 2 beautiful figures, you the most supportive amongst here with the new netflix she ra series. Congrats

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Since I have yet to see any reviews of these, I wanted to throw my 2 cents in: http://www.actionfigurebarbecue.com/2019/04/action-figure-review-battle-for-etheria.html

I'm definitely pretty lukewarm on these. I like the colors and the overall look but the articulation is wonky as all get out. Loose hips, She-Ra's arms are tough to move, and both figures tumble backwards if you look at them funny. Beautiful packaging, though.

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    Since I have yet to see any reviews of these, I wanted to throw my 2 cents in: http://www.actionfigurebarbecue.com/2019/04/action-figure-review-battle-for-etheria.html

I'm definitely pretty lukewarm on these. I like the colors and the overall look but the articulation is wonky as all get out. Loose hips, She-Ra's arms are tough to move, and both figures tumble backwards if you look at them funny. Beautiful packaging, though.
    I love worded review as much as video review. You should do more... did not notice anu classics she ra review there.. or adora... hope you can do those 2.

Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    I love worded review as much as video review. You should do more... did not notice anu classics she ra review there.. or adora... hope you can do those 2.

Thanks. I didn't start my site until...2014 maybe? I may go back and fill in gaps at some point but there are so many new figures coming out it's tough to go back sometimes. I'm thinking of doing a MOTU character of the month thing and going back to write reviews of earlier figures and toys based on a certain character.

"We have a Ram-Man!"

I really expected Pixel Dan to at least review these, rather disappointing to see no video reviews whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    Thanks. I didn't start my site until...2014 maybe? I may go back and fill in gaps at some point but there are so many new figures coming out it's tough to go back sometimes. I'm thinking of doing a MOTU character of the month thing and going back to write reviews of earlier figures and toys based on a certain character.
    I'll look forward to that

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzerian View Post
    I really expected Pixel Dan to at least review these, rather disappointing to see no video reviews whatsoever.
    Yeah I know, right?
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Update: She-Ra and Catra have recently sold out on Big Bad Toy Store.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Heroic Warrior
    Update: She-Ra and Catra have recently sold out on Big Bad Toy Store.
    I saw that they were sold out on BigBad over a month ago, not sure when it actually happened though

Quote Originally Posted by Powersword123 View Post
    I saw that they were sold out on BigBad over a month ago, not sure when it actually happened though
    Has it really been over a month? It seems like my last search before today was earlier this month. When searching "She-Ra" with bestselling, I recall noticing that She-Ra and Catra were down the list, several spots below She-Ra and Hordak, for the first time in awhile. But I could have swore that they were still "In Stock" at that time. Maybe I got it wrong.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Heroic Warrior
    Has it really been over a month? It seems like my last search before today was earlier this month. When searching "She-Ra" with bestselling, I recall noticing that She-Ra and Catra were down the list, several spots below She-Ra and Hordak, for the first time in awhile. But I could have swore that they were still "In Stock" at that time. Maybe I got it wrong.
    No you didn't. They were back in stock for a little while and then sold out again.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

So are these figures getting a mass retail release or just Super 7's shop and BBTS etc.

Widget
    look at this
    https://megalopolis.toys/products/sh...s-january-2019

pre-order for June 2019 Release!
    She-Ra and Catra 6-inch Action Shows In conjunction with Dreamworks Animation Television She-Ra series, and inspired by the popular '80s series.

it's fake?
    What is megalopolis.toys?

Quote Originally Posted by possessor View Post
    look at this

She-Ra and Catra 6-inch Action Shows In conjunction with Dreamworks Animation Television She-Ra series, and inspired by the popular '80s series.

it's fake?
    No its not fake. I have these 2 figures. They were delivered earlier this year. This website probably only gets theirs in June depending on how it was shipped to them.

Quote Originally Posted by possessor View Post
    look at this

it's fake?
    Megalopolis Toys is just another online toy store, kind of like Big Bad Toy Store and Entertainment Earth. I've ordered from them and they're great! Plus they let you do payment plans on more expensive items to spread out the payment over several months if you want.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Widget
    June 2019 Release!
    I do not understand:

I think this is a typo in the text.
    Super 7 - does not re-order for June 2019 Release!

I do not expect that the metropolis will receive it in June

OK - I will wait for July and check - will there be an opportunity to buy