Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 419

Thread: MotU Mega Construx master list

  1. #26
    cow tools chrisbryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    4,007
    Anyone see on Facebook the new assortment with prince Adam, blue beard stratos etc.?
    Is not not licking toads

  2. #27
    Heroic Warrior bigsexy_j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Winnipeg, MB
    Posts
    1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisbryan View Post
    Anyone see on Facebook the new assortment with prince Adam, blue beard stratos etc.?
    Yes, picked them up before Christmas at tru

  3. #28
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisbryan View Post
    Anyone see on Facebook the new assortment with prince Adam, blue beard stratos etc.?
    That wave showed up at Canadian Tru before Christmas and is hitting US Walmarts now.

  4. #29
    Heroic Warrior Okro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    407
    Okay, just built my Wind Raider and have more extra parts than I would expect. Didn't have any extra on Battle Bones. Anyone else have this experience?
    I like all the figs, except the ones I don't.

    My WANT/TRADE LIST

  5. #30
    Heroic Master of Music baileyrecords's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Grove City, Ohio USA
    Posts
    1,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Okro View Post
    Okay, just built my Wind Raider and have more extra parts than I would expect. Didn't have any extra on Battle Bones. Anyone else have this experience?
    Yes. Extra pieces with the Wind Raider and none with Battle Bones. Extra pieces is common practice with these sets... especially the small/unique/fiddly ones. I was surprised when BB had none.
    I am Stratos, Heroic Master of Music! and proud member of the Ohio Masters

    Creator of Kaiju Kaos.

  6. #31
    Court Magician DrowningRabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    New Hampshire, USA
    Posts
    47
    My Grayskull comes in on Friday, so finding this thread and seeing Point Dread is coming this year is amazing! Iím looking forward to a few nights of constructing the castle, and depending on how that goes, likely picking up the wind raider.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  7. #32
    Heroic Warrior Okro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by baileyrecords View Post
    Yes. Extra pieces with the Wind Raider and none with Battle Bones. Extra pieces is common practice with these sets... especially the small/unique/fiddly ones. I was surprised when BB had none.
    Thanks! Figured that.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Someone mentioned WM having the spring series out. Anyone see them in Florida?

    I have had no luck at WM's here and there's no mention on their website except 3rd party scalpers.

  8. #33
    Broncos lovin' admin! dorrmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    17,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Okro View Post
    Someone mentioned WM having the spring series out. Anyone see them in Florida?

    I have had no luck at WM's here and there's no mention on their website except 3rd party scalpers.
    Here's the thread for that wave.

  9. #34
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    116

    MotU Mega Construx master list



    Found these today in Huntsville AL. Checked the first Walmart after finding a barcode placehanger for the series at a Walmart in the area, sadly no figures. So today I found myself in Huntsville I thought I'd check. The first Walmart a single skeletor, banged up a bit but I was going to open him anyway. The next walmart found the other 3 in Pic. Great shape they were in. But no adam to be found. Hopefully will catch a restock.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  10. #35
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    104
    Is the battlebones Man-at-arms the same as the individual Man-at-arms release?

  11. #36
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    116

    MotU Mega Construx master list

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrskeletor View Post
    Is the battlebones Man-at-arms the same as the individual Man-at-arms release?
    No he is mustachless with the battle bones set


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  12. #37
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    104
    Thanks! A final question...

    Are the figs in the 5 pack the same as their individual releases?

  13. #38
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrskeletor View Post
    Thanks! A final question...

    Are the figs in the 5 pack the same as their individual releases?
    As far as I can tell they are, however thatís by my eye. Not an official answer.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  14. #39
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    104
    Good enough for me, thanks again!

    Just checked the battle bones prices on ebay...wow!

  15. #40
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrskeletor View Post
    Good enough for me, thanks again!

    Just checked the battle bones prices on ebay...wow!
    No problem!

    I know evilbay is how I got mine. Just watch you may get lucky. I scored one for 60 a few months ago. Hated to do it but I did.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  16. #41
    Evil Warrior suckator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    656
    Thanks for posting and updating this list! Can this be incorporated with pictures into the official he-man.org toys section?

  17. #42
    Heroic Warrior tkjaer21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    80
    We now have 20 different Characters listed!

    Heroic Warriors
    1. He-Man/Prince Adam
    2. Battle Cat
    3. Teela
    4. Man-At-Arms
    5. Stratos
    6. Moss Man
    7. Sorceress/Green Goddess
    8. Zoar
    9. Mekanek
    10. Fisto


    Neutral
    1. Zodac


    Evil Warriors
    1. Skeletor
    2. Panthor
    3. Evil-Lyn
    4. Beast Man
    5. Mer-Man
    6. Faker
    7. Scare Glow
    8. Tri-Klops
    9. Stinkor
    Last edited by tkjaer21; February 24, 2020 at 06:36pm. Reason: fix
    Boomer Sooner!!!

  18. #43
    Evil Warrior suckator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    656
    The initial post in this thread needs to be updated with ToyFair reveals! eg. The battle-ram set characters. Again how do we go about creating a figure guide section in the he-man.org toy section?

  19. #44
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by suckator View Post
    The initial post in this thread needs to be updated with ToyFair reveals! eg. The battle-ram set characters. Again how do we go about creating a figure guide section in the he-man.org toy section?
    There is already one under Construction Toys:

    https://www.he-man.org/merchandising/section.php?id=218

  20. #45
    Evil Warrior suckator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    656
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladik841 View Post
    There is already one under Construction Toys:

    https://www.he-man.org/merchandising/section.php?id=218
    Thanks!

  21. #46
    Heroic Warrior NeilJam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by suckator View Post
    The initial post in this thread needs to be updated with ToyFair reveals! eg. The battle-ram set characters. Again how do we go about creating a figure guide section in the he-man.org toy section?

    Done. The Battle Ram with Tri-Klops and Mekanek is the only new thing right? Was there any official statement that the Sky Sled set is cancelled now?


    Sorry about the delayed update, but I've been homeless the past month so had more pressing concerns.
    Last edited by NeilJam; February 27, 2020 at 11:03pm.

  22. #47
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilJam View Post
    Was there any official statement that the Sky Sled set is cancelled now?
    Right here: https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...Ram-Discussion

  23. #48
    Lord of the Patch baronterror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
    Posts
    6,267
    after finding the current wave months ago, I finally got antsy and bought Moss Man (only one I didnt find) on ebay. It was actually just for store price, but of course I paid shipping. Doubled the price, but whatever.

    Then about a week later Walmart got in a whole 'nother shipment. A coupla Moss Mans right there. Sigh. Oh well.

    Thanks to this list I've got almost all caught up with the standard figs. Just need to find a Scare Glow for what I'm willing to pay. Especially after Moss Man, I'm trying to be patient and find a deal.

    Question: Am I crazy or do we not know that both Panthor & Battle Cat are coming out in sets, but I do not see them listed in this master list? Am I blind?


    EDIT: Yes, I'm blind. They're there.
    Last edited by baronterror; May 2, 2020 at 03:16pm. Reason: i'm blind

  24. #49
    Widget
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    8
    Thanks for logging all this guys. I'm really looking forward to the new sets this summer.

  25. #50
    Heroic Warrior NeilJam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by eightbitguy View Post
    Thanks for logging all this guys. I'm really looking forward to the new sets this summer.

    No Problem. I'm kinda OCD about keeping track of stuff like this and enjoy making lists and spreadsheets to keep track of my own collection.
    With no resource like Brickset or Bricklink for Mega Construx I would be making the list for myself, and decided I should share it with everyone.
    Last edited by NeilJam; June 18, 2020 at 02:52am.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •