Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Super7 Masters of the Universe 3.75" ReAction - wave 5 official discussion

I am liking the new figures and as always, the cards look great.
    Coming straight out of Preternia, tribal chieftess and the original WARRIOR GODDESS, SHARELLA!!!

Sharella needs her day in Classics. She is the only remaining vintage POG character that needs a figure.
    Support Sharella for Collectors Choice!

My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Heroic Warrior
    I want to see some Horde Troopers in this style.

The Demon of Screamin' JonnyTyler's Avatar
    I'm not liking the strong Filmation influence on the Horde characters... I may hold out for repaints. Never been a fan of blue Hordak, and I honestly hate filmation Mantenna. I'm a little disappointed...

I LOVE this reaction line. Love it! But I'm not too interested in this wave. I'm hoping for vintage toy repaints.
    Please Give My MOTUC Sale Thread A Look! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...easts-For-Sale
    I have a new Thread in the Vintage Marketplace! Check it out!! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=209217
    Here's my Trader's Review too: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ght=Jonnytyler

Is it too soon for a Wave 6 speculation thread?
    I was 7 years old, it was the first episode I saw, and because of that screenshot I thought it was spelled with an 'E'... "I didn't invent the ****ing thing!" - Kyle Reese
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________

REIGNBOW BRUTE; Crushing Your Childhood One Dream at a Time!

Serving the Universe DennyCrane's Avatar
    I think the time is right for Slime Pit He-Man. Knowing Super7's use of recolors for this line and crossover between lines, I'm almost 100% sure it will happen sooner or later. Just don't make it a blind box chase pretty please. Carded for the win.
    Shop DC Collectibles for Pop Culture Entertainment -
    Hot Toys, Action Figures, Game & Hobby, Comic Book, Retro / Vintage & More!
    http://DCCollect.com • #24Tuesday • Free Shipping • More!

Get Social for the latest news and reviews, product updates and sale announcements:
    Twitter
    Facebook
    Pinterest

I also think the time is right for Slime Pit He-Man... to come with an actual Slime Pit, as we are about due for a playset, diorama, or beast/vehicle for the ReAction line!

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    I also think the time is right for Slime Pit He-Man... to come with an actual Slime Pit, as we are about due for a playset, diorama, or beast/vehicle for the ReAction line!
    TBH the playset/diorama's S7 have done for their other ReAction lines such as Alien and Planet of the Apes have been insanely expensive for a plastic base and card backdrop.

MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Yeah they're trading on the nostalgia. I really wouldn't go for that unless it had the same type art on the box or something painted like vintage MOTU. I mean yeah that's how original Kenner was but I've always found product photos on the cover of the box boring and unimaginative.

Get Social for the latest news and reviews, product updates and sale announcements:
    Twitter
    Facebook
    Pinterest

Widget
    From what I can tell, She-Ra and Hordak are repacks of the 2018 SDCC 2 pack? I had a feeling we'd see those again, glad I didn't spend $40+ on it.

I prefer the single card look anyway. It matches the rest.

Twitter
    Facebook
    Pinterest

Dont know if this has been mentioned but just noticed that the new wave of Horde Reaction figures are up for preorder at BBTS.
    Last edited by depp76; March 28, 2019 at 07:43pm.

So it looks like wave 5 is:

She-Ra
    Hordak
    Mantenna
    Grizzlor
    Shadow Weaver
    Modulok (A) - two legs, one head, yellow eyes
    Modulok (B) - two legs, one head, white eyes

So at NYTF there was 4 versions of Modulok shown, so looks like we're getting at least 2 more versions of Modulok at a later date.
    Hows everyone feel about all these multiple versions of Modulok? Will you get them all? Do you think the parts will be swappable like Hordak's arm is?

Notice how they're saying this wave is based on the POP cartoon so I suspect we'll get repaints of the Horde Characters in toy colours at a later date comprising of:
    Hordak (grey toy colours)
    Mantenna (darker blue toy colours and toy eyes)
    Grizzlor (yellow harness toy colours)
    Modulok (C) - four legs, two heads, yellow and white eyes
    Modulok (D) - four legs, two heads, white and green eyes
    Leech - new figure

Wanted:

Court Magician
    I'm guessing the other two Moduloks will be con exclusives somewhere. I'm fine owning just one version of the character. I don't need 4 Moduloks on my Motu Reaction shelf.

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    So it looks like wave 5 is:

She-Ra
    Hordak
    Mantenna
    Grizzlor
    Shadow Weaver
    Modulok (A) - two legs, one head, yellow eyes
    Modulok (B) - two legs, one head, white eyes

So at NYTF there was 4 versions of Modulok shown, so looks like we're getting at least 2 more versions of Modulok at a later date.
    Hows everyone feel about all these multiple versions of Modulok? Will you get them all? Do you think the parts will be swappable like Hordak's arm is?

Notice how they're saying this wave is based on the POP cartoon so I suspect we'll get repaints of the Horde Characters in toy colours at a later date comprising of:
    Hordak (grey toy colours)
    Mantenna (darker blue toy colours and toy eyes)
    Grizzlor (yellow harness toy colours)
    Modulok (C) - four legs, two heads, yellow and white eyes
    Modulok (D) - four legs, two heads, white and green eyes
    Leech - new figure
    I would add:

Hordak in Hurricane colors, maybe with some vac-metal

Modulok with green "reptilian" arms and legs based on the South American version. I forget which country but Pixal Dan did a video a while back on foreign variants that may help.

Grizzlor with a black face

There maybe a Hordak with a cape in there somewhere as well
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties. I get comic books, novels, & ViewMaster Reels as well. If you want to discuss this stuff & other things, then PM me here on the .org. I enjoy anime, video games, & sci-fi, too. DC or Marvel, it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by griffen112182 View Post
    I would add:

Hordak in Hurricane colors, maybe with some vac-metal

Modulok with green "reptilian" arms and legs based on the South American version. I forget which country but Pixal Dan did a video a while back on foreign variants that may help.

Grizzlor with a black face

There maybe a Hordak with a cape in there somewhere as well
    Yeah I could see them doing some of the international paint variants as con exclusives.
    Technically Hurricane Hordak would need a new arm and the three attachments but I could see them just doing him as a straight repaint and not bothering with the new pieces like they did with Cammo Khan last year.

Wanted:

Today, I was able to order some of the earlier figures fairly inexpensively. I had a couple of questions about them:
    1. Off the card, are they good quality? If a kid plays with them, will they fall apart?
    2. What are the chances they keep re-releasing some of the earlier ones I missed, like Sorceress?

Quote Originally Posted by Cammor View Post
    Today, I was able to order some of the earlier figures fairly inexpensively. I had a couple of questions about them:
    1. Off the card, are they good quality? If a kid plays with them, will they fall apart?
    2. What are the chances they keep re-releasing some of the earlier ones I missed, like Sorceress?
    These are sturdy pieces of pretty good quality for what they are. I don't feel like they would easily fall apart.

They have re-released some older figures in the blind box format - He-Man, Man-At-Arms, Teela, Orko, Skeletor, Trap Jaw, Mer-Man, and Beast Man. Not sure if they'll do more or not. Super7 does seem to want to preserve the original releases by not re-releasing these figures in the exact same color scheme or pack-out as they originally were.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

I wonder why Super7 doesn't have these on their site at all but yet they can be preordered now at BBTS...
    Last edited by depp76; April 2, 2019 at 06:59pm.

Why does She-ra not have her cape? The card art even shows her with it
    Awesome new Fantasy RPG 5E/D&D magazine coming and you can pre-order at the link below!
    https://broadsword.samcart.com/refer...6eQLqoCrE2Uoap

My feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=197226

The main one I want is...

THE SORCERESS!!

Mainly because the original one was pants.

I'd also like decent versions of
    Clawful
    Leech
    King Hssss

And because we never got them...
    Karg
    Vultak
    Granitas
    Delora

I'm none to fussed about transparent variations and I don't order those.
    I'm pleased as punch that we are getting Shadow Weaver and Evilseed!!!

Not sure why Man E Faces is on everyones list as the original figure looked very like the filmation version.

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Trap-Jaw- View Post
    The main one I want is...

THE SORCERESS!!

Mainly because the original one was pants.

I'd also like decent versions of
    Clawful
    Leech
    King Hssss

And because we never got them...
    Karg
    Vultak
    Granitas
    Delora

I'm none to fussed about transparent variations and I don't order those.
    I'm pleased as punch that we are getting Shadow Weaver and Evilseed!!!

Not sure why Man E Faces is on everyones list as the original figure looked very like the filmation version.
    This thread is for the 3 3/4" figures, not the 5.5" action figures. But I would very much like a 5.5" Sorceress.

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Uncle View Post
    This thread is for the 3 3/4" figures, not the 5.5" action figures. But I would very much like a 5.5" Sorceress.
    Thanks for making me not feel crazy lol. I was about to get upset that I didn't know that there was a Man-E-faces Reaction figure!

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Thanks for making me not feel crazy lol. I was about to get upset that I didn't know that there was a Man-E-faces Reaction figure!
    The thing is in the 3 3/4" ReAction line we still DON'T have a Man-E-Faces yet. We have his Vintage Wave mates thanks to the RA Wave 4, Ram-Man and Meka-Neck. Most people want a Man-E-Faces though because of the RA Blue Carry Case we got a while back. Everyone on the art on that case have a figure now and he is the only one that is not currently rendered in plastic. Hope that clears somethings up for you as well.
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties. I get comic books, novels, & ViewMaster Reels as well. If you want to discuss this stuff & other things, then PM me here on the .org. I enjoy anime, video games, & sci-fi, too. DC or Marvel, it's all good.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I have to agree that Man-E-Faces is a must and should be in the next wave.
    I would be open to a new Sorceress figure, maybe in more Filmation colours (darker blue and orange outfit) The figure we got in Wave 2 was awful, I hate the face sculpt.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Heroic Warrior
    I would like to see them complete the Vintage Waves We already have Wave 1 completed

Beast Man - Done
    He-Man - Done
    Man-at-Arms - Done
    Mer-Man - Done
    Skeletor - Done
    Stratos Blue Wings red JetPack - Done
    Stratos red Wings Blue JetPack - Done
    Zodac - Done

Wave 2

Evil-Lyn - Done
    Teela - Done
    Man-e-Faces - Need
    Mekaneck - Done
    Ram-Man - Done
    Trap-Jaw - Done
    Tri-Klops - Done

Wave 3
    Battle Armor He-Man - Done
    Battle Armor Skeletor - Done
    Clawful - Need
    Buzz-Off - Need
    Fisto - Need
    Jitsu - Need

Kobra Khan - Done
    Orko - Done
    Prince Adam - Need
    Webstor - Need
    Whiplash - Need

Wave 4
    Dragon Blaster Skeletor Red Dragon - Need
    Grizzlor - Coming Soon
    Hordak - Done/Coming Soon

Leech - Need
    Mantenna - Coming Soon
    Modulok - Coming Soon

Moss Man - Need
    Roboto - Need
    Rokkon - Need
    Spikor - Need

Stinkor - Coming Soon
    Stondar - Need
    Syklone - Need

Thunder Punch He Man - Need
    Two Bad - - Need
    Last edited by WalkerBoh; June 1, 2019 at 09:26am.