Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 80

Thread: Super7 Masters of the Universe 3.75" ReAction - wave 5 official discussion

  1. #51
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    1,047
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerBoh View Post
    I would like to see them complete the Vintage Waves We already have Wave 1 completed

    Man-e-Weapons - Done
    I'm confused lol. How is this one done?

  2. #52
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    800
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    I'm confused lol. How is this one done?
    Oops, included that by mistake. The list is my current Vintage list

  3. #53
    Widget
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    13
    Its strange the Horde looking like the animation instead of the toys, I wonder if this has to do with mattel doing figures again.

  4. #54
    Heroic Warrior Swanmarsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,891
    As they have already done with Hordak, I suspect Super7 will eventually release repaints in vintage toy colours on the regular MOTU re-action card with Castle Grayskull in the background card artwork. I am guessing that is where we will find the two-headed Modulok figures.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

    Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

  5. #55
    Warrior of Evolution 13977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Nottinghamshire, UK
    Posts
    8,140
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausbot View Post
    Its strange the Horde looking like the animation instead of the toys, I wonder if this has to do with mattel doing figures again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post
    As they have already done with Hordak, I suspect Super7 will eventually release repaints in vintage toy colours on the regular MOTU re-action card with Castle Grayskull in the background card artwork. I am guessing that is where we will find the two-headed Modulok figures.
    Yeah I'm guessing we'll get another wave with consisting of:

    Hordak (grey toy colours)
    Mantenna (darker blue toy colours and toy eyes)
    Grizzlor (yellow harness toy colours)
    Modulok (C) - four legs, two heads, yellow and white eyes
    Modulok (D) - four legs, two heads, white and green eyes
    Leech - new figure
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

    UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

    Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

  6. #56
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    1,047
    Well I ordered the entire Reaction Horde wave 6 days ago and my tracking number still says shipping label created. Ugh.

  7. #57
    Widget
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    13
    So Super7 desperately needs to do a Weapon pack for reaction.
    They could reuse the classic Zoar/Screech or Kowl as a pack in (They are in perfect scale with Reaction)
    We need weapon wise He-man Shield, Teela shield, Faker orange Axe and Shield, anti-eternia black axe and shield even Green slime pit Axe and Shield
    Staff of avion, Modulok Gun, and a heap of Horde crossbows.

  8. #58
    King Of Avalon griffen112182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Posts
    737
    I just went ahead and canceled my BBTS order and just order a set of all 7 from Super7. I don't want to wait for BBTS to hit my card at random with so many other items I have on pre-order with them. I figure take the hit now and get it over with.
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

    I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties. I get comic books, novels, & ViewMaster Reels as well. If you want to discuss this stuff & other things, then PM me here on the .org. I enjoy anime, video games, & sci-fi, too. DC or Marvel, it's all good.

  9. #59
    Heroic Warrior Ben Solstice-Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    379
    I ordered directly from Super7 as well right on the release date of June 26th. I opted for the 3-day-shipping, and it's still showing as:

    "June 26, 2019, 4:03 pm
    Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending
    NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV 89030
    Your shipment was received at 4:03 pm on June 26, 2019 in NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV 89030. The acceptance of your package is pending."

    That was 11 days ago. Is anyone else experiencing this, or has anyone else actually received their figures yet? I love these, but I feel Super7 is really dropping the ball as-of-late with getting the products to the consumers. I hope this is still just a hiccup from the movement of the warehouse. Still... if you promise 3-day-shipping and pay for it, you aren't really getting what you're paying for. I don't *need* these figures in 3 days, but it's the principle.

  10. #60
    Heroic Warrior Cringer_luvr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    893
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Solstice-Moon View Post
    I ordered directly from Super7 as well right on the release date of June 26th. I opted for the 3-day-shipping, and it's still showing as:

    "June 26, 2019, 4:03 pm
    Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending
    NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV 89030
    Your shipment was received at 4:03 pm on June 26, 2019 in NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV 89030. The acceptance of your package is pending."

    That was 11 days ago. Is anyone else experiencing this, or has anyone else actually received their figures yet? I love these, but I feel Super7 is really dropping the ball as-of-late with getting the products to the consumers. I hope this is still just a hiccup from the movement of the warehouse. Still... if you promise 3-day-shipping and pay for it, you aren't really getting what you're paying for. I don't *need* these figures in 3 days, but it's the principle.
    Same for me as well....I had a shipment will be delivered on Monday the 5th of July, now it says the same as yours.
    Awesome new Fantasy RPG 5E/D&D magazine coming and you can pre-order at the link below!
    https://broadsword.samcart.com/refer...6eQLqoCrE2Uoap

    My feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=197226

  11. #61
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    1,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Solstice-Moon View Post
    I ordered directly from Super7 as well right on the release date of June 26th. I opted for the 3-day-shipping, and it's still showing as:

    "June 26, 2019, 4:03 pm
    Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending
    NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV 89030
    Your shipment was received at 4:03 pm on June 26, 2019 in NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV 89030. The acceptance of your package is pending."

    That was 11 days ago. Is anyone else experiencing this, or has anyone else actually received their figures yet? I love these, but I feel Super7 is really dropping the ball as-of-late with getting the products to the consumers. I hope this is still just a hiccup from the movement of the warehouse. Still... if you promise 3-day-shipping and pay for it, you aren't really getting what you're paying for. I don't *need* these figures in 3 days, but it's the principle.
    YES!!! I am in the exact same boat. Today is 11 days since I placed my order. When I track it, it just says "shipment label created" in Las Vegas, Nevada. I emailed customer service last week and they did reply back quickly saying they were researching the situation. But being a four day holiday weekend I haven't heard anything else and probably won't til next week. Glad to know it's not just me lol.

  12. #62
    Widget
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    YES!!! I am in the exact same boat. Today is 11 days since I placed my order. When I track it, it just says "shipment label created" in Las Vegas, Nevada. I emailed customer service last week and they did reply back quickly saying they were researching the situation. But being a four day holiday weekend I haven't heard anything else and probably won't til next week. Glad to know it's not just me lol.
    I’m in the same boat. Bought the entire wave over a week ago, still shows “label created” and USPS hasn’t even received the package yet. I can’t remember how long I waited for the last wave, but it sure wasn’t 3 business days...let’s keep blaming it on the warehouse lol!

  13. #63
    In disguise! Barbecue17's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Shelby, NC
    Posts
    2,567
    Yup, same here. My shipping was scheduled for Tuesday the 2nd and then nothing arrived. Nothing yet so far as I know. I'm guessing Super7 was closed for the week of the 4th.
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!


    "We have a Ram-Man!"

  14. #64
    Widget
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    15
    On vacation the entire week of the 4th??? I want that job...

  15. #65
    Heroic Warrior Ben Solstice-Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemanaman View Post
    I’m in the same boat. Bought the entire wave over a week ago, still shows “label created” and USPS hasn’t even received the package yet. I can’t remember how long I waited for the last wave, but it sure wasn’t 3 business days...let’s keep blaming it on the warehouse lol!
    LOL! Yea, that dang ol' warehouse.

    Thanks to everyone who responded to me. Yes, it seems we're all in the same boat then. Thing is, *if* they were off for the week of the 4th causing shipping delays, they may have rethought the launch of wave 5 until the following week. Not too swift...

  16. #66
    In disguise! Barbecue17's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Shelby, NC
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemanaman View Post
    On vacation the entire week of the 4th??? I want that job...
    Haha.
    My company was off starting the 3rd and we just got back today, so it seemed within the realm of possibility. Still, I would think shipping orders placed the week prior would have been a priority.
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!


    "We have a Ram-Man!"

  17. #67
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    1,047
    Just got this response from Super 7 about my order:

    Hello again,

    We have a replacement ready to ship but I am awaiting word from our 3PL before I am able to issue the shipment.
    Rudy | Super7
    Customer Care Manager

    - - - Updated - - -

    My issue is...who is 3PL? And more important...I have already paid for this. There should be no issue.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I just replied with this:

    What is the issue? I have already paid for this and paid shipping for 3-day shipping. I don't care who 3pl is I paid for shipping and at this point you need to take the shipping charges off of my order.

  18. #68
    In disguise! Barbecue17's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Shelby, NC
    Posts
    2,567
    I received a similar message that they were having to check with 3PL to investigate things further. I two am curious about 3PL. Is that a droid?
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!


    "We have a Ram-Man!"

  19. #69
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    1,047
    I just got an update from FedEx delivery manager stating this:

    Your delivery is scheduled for Friday, 06/28.

    It seems that something is in the works and at least something is happening. That was my original delivery date but it seems like Super7 is just now starting to get these orders going. Like I stated earlier I think we should all get our shipping charges refunded.
    Last edited by depp76; July 8, 2019 at 10:08pm.

  20. #70
    Widget
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    15
    My package has finally left Vegas today as well. Perhaps the Horde finally ran out of gambling money?

  21. #71
    Heroic Warrior Cringer_luvr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    893
    I just got the below update as well!

    Scheduled delivery: Friday 7/12/2019 by end of day
    Awesome new Fantasy RPG 5E/D&D magazine coming and you can pre-order at the link below!
    https://broadsword.samcart.com/refer...6eQLqoCrE2Uoap

    My feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=197226

  22. #72
    Heroic Warrior Ben Solstice-Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    379
    Yea guys, same here. However, I also wrote to them and laid into them. I said much of what I said above, and I wasn't *nasty*, but I told them what I thought about the shipping debacle, and I also told them how I'd written to them twice before on a missing accessory in my blind box figures I bought, and their lack of addressing my issue. I'm a completist, and my chase "sparkly" Orko didn't have the wand in the box with him when I opened it. Not a huge deal, but I thought it would be any easy fix for them. What irritated me with that particular issue is that I was getting back automated confirmations that they were receiving my e-mails, and disregarded any response.

    At least the figures from wave 5 are on the way to us now. Mine are due 7/10.

  23. #73
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    1,047
    Thank goodness my order will be here Friday.

  24. #74
    Widget
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post

    My issue is...who is 3PL? And more important...I have already paid for this. There should be no issue.
    3PL stands for third-party logistics provider. This is an external company that manages and oversees all of Super 7’s outbound shipments to customers and retailers once they’re ready to leave the distribution center. The 3PL has the best information related to the whereabouts of your shipment.

  25. #75
    Widget
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    15
    Out for delivery!

    -just delivered. All the cards are in great shape, well packaged. Mantenna is by far my favorite. I probably could have passed on one of the two Moduloks they look so similar. Grizzlor and Shadow are great as well. Hope you guys get yours soon!
    Last edited by Hemanaman; July 10, 2019 at 02:35pm.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •