Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Super7 Masters of the Universe 3.75" ReAction - wave 5 official discussion

Got mine today! Mantenna is definitely my favorite as well. But why is there no Leech in this Horde wave???

Heroic Warrior KingRandorFacepalm's Avatar
    Rumble in the Fright Zone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Anybody want to buy a used bolo?"

ReAction Master
    Quote Originally Posted by KingRandorFacepalm View Post
    Rumble in the Fright Zone.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...3eb25e0594.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So great! More ReAction action!

Again...where is Leech???

Virginia, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Again...where is Leech???
    Probably in an upcoming wave. Shadow Weaver looks to have taken his spot in my view. She has rank as one of Hordak's second-in-command. Leech is just a henchman, saying that I want him and the rest of the Horde also.
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties and comics. My YouTube Channel titled: Feb Mon
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCr-M2kh33ALM2nEzcKZKNKQ

Mostly Playlists & used for commenting on videos. Still, Check it out if you have time.

The Toy Versions of Mantenna and Grizzlor and the 2 headed version of Modulok (Version D) are up on Super7's site right now.

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties and comics. My YouTube Channel titled: Feb Mon

Mostly Playlists & used for commenting on videos. Still, Check it out if you have time.

Heroic Warrior Ben Solstice-Moon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by griffen112182 View Post
    The Toy Versions of Mantenna and Grizzlor and the 2 headed version of Modulok (Version D) are up on Super7's site right now.
    Thank you so much for posting this Griffen112182! I had no idea these would be up so soon! Just went and snagged all 3. They're still in stock for anyone who wants them as of 12:33 EDST!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Solstice-Moon View Post
    Thank you so much for posting this Griffen112182! I had no idea these would be up so soon! Just went and snagged all 3. They're still in stock for anyone who wants them as of 12:33 EDST!
    No problem. We have to do are best to watch out for each other here.

Man that sucks that we won't get a Reaction Leech or Horde Trooper now that Mattel has taken back the license.

ReAction Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Khev View Post
    Man that sucks that we won't get a Reaction Leech or Horde Trooper now that Mattel has taken back the license.
    Everything I’ve heard suggests that MOTU ReAction will continue. Have you heard something different since Power-Con?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun Flaherty View Post
    Everything I’ve heard suggests that MOTU ReAction will continue. Have you heard something different since Power-Con?
    No I'm just going off of what I'm reading here from people saying that only Mattel will produce MOTU/POP products going forward.

ReAction Master
    There was an interview with Brian Flynn at Power-Con — Classics and Neo-Vintage were deemed too similar to Origins, but they hope to continue ReAction.

I wouldn’t expect new sculpts till next year though.

Well that's good to know.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I hope the Reaction line continues, I love it. I need my Webstor, Fisto, Man-E-Faces and Buzz-Off in this scale.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Heroic Warrior Ben Solstice-Moon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    I hope the Reaction line continues, I love it. I need my Webstor, Fisto, Man-E-Faces and Buzz-Off in this scale.
    YES! Don't forget Clawful and Whiplash! I want to see this collection really flesh out. I am a sucker for repaints, (which they've done a LOT of... Getting mileage from the molds which I can totally understand), but we need another wave of NEW figures! As long as they keep making them, I will keep up with buying them.

ReAction Master
    My #1 is Roboto. I will get every colorway of Roboto.

As much as I love the 1985 wave, I think that 1984 is way underrepresented and we’ll see more of them in Wave 6.

Widget
    I want some of the more obscure characters like wundar, fighting foemen, cychop, goatman, icer, batros, and octavia in reaction form

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    We especially need Man-E-Faces because he was on the art for that carry case Super7 released. Everyone else on that case has been rendered in plastic and he is the ONLY one missing.

Well Castle Greyskull and Snake Mountain are also shown but we are at the "figure level" right now. We first need to graduate to beast/vehicles before we get to playsets.

Mind you I can just use my vintage CG or MOTUC CG with the ReAction figure because they almost scale better than their original line counterparts. Well except when you get to the throne, but hey who doesn't love that big old comfortable chair?

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausbot View Post
    I want some of the more obscure characters like wundar, fighting foemen, cychop, goatman, icer, batros, and octavia in reaction form
    I agree, I'd love to see Icer, Shokoti, Lizard Man, Batros, Kittrina Goatman in this scale. Even the POP girls Catra, Scorpia, Octiavia
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Buzz Off, Clawful, Webstor, Whiplash, Fisto, Zodac, Champ Clamp, Jitsu, Ninjor. I'd buy those.

ReAction could really have some legs to it. I'd love to see the vintage line finished up in this series, too. How crazy would that be? I also really hope the Great Rebellion gets some more representation. I'm not sure if that's a possibility with the weirdness of the licensing issues involved, but it would be nice. Other than in MOTUC, the Great Rebellion always feels like an afterthought.
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

If She-Ra and Shadow Weaver were fair game then I've got to imagine that all other characters from the POP cartoon would be available to them as well. I just hope we see Leech and Horde Troopers in the next wave. Since the figures are so small maybe we can see a lot of the larger vehicles that appeared in the cartoons as well.