Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Improving our Customer Service at Super7

Jessica Drew (Spider-Woman) is back!! Crow's Avatar
    So, 6 days now, going on 7, and still nothing back from customer service. This is really the first time I've had an issue. Wondering if I'll hear anything before Thanksgiving??...
    Crow T. Robot
    "Mike, what the hell is this?!"

"Into the sea of waking dreams, I follow without pride"---Sarah McLachlan Possession

Court Magician
    They've got our money and can file bankruptcy. We are screwed.

Sounds good.
    Glad they are making a change for the customers...

9 business days since my last email. No response. My first email went out in October. I don’t want to call the BBB because I can tell it’s not just me but all I asked for was a refund. I don’t even want the figures anymore and I can’t get anyone to write me back.

No additional responses to my query in 11 days.
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!!

Jafaristew...the guy that coined the term "200X."

Widget
    As a UK based customer I'm starting to loose patience with Super7 to be honest.
    At this stage, I'm uncertain if I will still collect going forward, even though I want their products!

Brian, if you read this, we are starting to really question your business acumen here.
    You have obviously worked really hard building a fabulous brand, with great marketing tools (the video updates are just spot on), but man you need to sort out your customer service and quality control because people are fed up and eventually will stop buying from you despite the fact they want the products!

I've been collecting all MOTU ReAction figures (including variants through Ebay $$!) since day one. As I'm based in the UK I have to pay additional import fees and pricy p&p. I've been collecting toys and records for years so I'm used to it, when you really want something you just live with it. Now we are fortunate enough to have a UK dealer so it makes things a little easier for us.

However when you spent so much on pricy items, plus additional fees, you are right to expect a good quality product and the most basic customer service. Super 7 fail to deliver on both.
    Unfortunately, you can clearly spot some quality control failure in some of the ReAction figures I have (a leg shorter than the other, rough paint job to name a few).
    I was really excited when I heard about the vintage line. Excited to share with my boy the same toys I grew up with. Now months after pre ordering wave 1 and wave 2 still nothing, no update, seriously wondering if this will be under the tree for Christmas, anxious about the quality of the product judging by some reviews, and will most likely have to pick it up from the UK post office with an additional import fee.

Brian, please bring your customer service and quality control game up to speed with the marketing and creative side of your business. Please focus on fulfilling existing orders as opposed to add more pre orders. Thanks!

People aren't seeing Brian's post above. He is addressing the issue. I'm sure he understands the frustration. Trust me, no business thrives on purposely ticking off their customers so I'm sure he's doing what he can.

I don't know what to do but laugh and move on with my life at this point. After sending 3 emails over the past few weeks requesting a refund (since my package was shipped september 24th and never received), I just got an email from Rudy at customer service that they went ahead and shipped my figures. Jeez, thanks for reading the email Super7 and ignoring the whole part about the refund.

In the rush to order Holiday He-man, I managed to send incorrect shipping details. I contacted customer services to let them know, and update my shipping details. Rudy got back to me within 20 mins to confirm the information had been changed. A vast improvement already, S7! No complaints here!!
    An insatiable hunger for Hunga!
    Twiggets & Widgets & Garth, Oh my!!
    Articulated Cringer & Catra in Cat form would be Pawsome, too!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I wonder how many emails this new customer service rep is going through. A change to shipping address would be an easy fix.

Widget
    Emailed on Monday for an update, only received an auto reply so far...

Brian might be addressing the issue but it is still not enough I'm afraid.

Court Magician
    Here's what i got from them today, of the the pre-order I placed in July for the four figures (He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak, She-Ra) They tell me I have to wait ANOTHER 3 weeks!!! WTF? !!!

I looked into your place in our shipment queue and it looks like order will be shipped out in about 3 weeks.

If you have any further questions or need assistance with anything else please let me know.

Rudy
    Super 7 Customer Care Manager

Rudy Rules!

Just got my Laughing Prince Adam figure. One leg longer than the other. Is that part of the joke?

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevb33 View Post
    Here's what i got from them today, of the the pre-order I placed in July for the four figures (He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak, She-Ra) They tell me I have to wait ANOTHER 3 weeks!!! WTF? !!!

I looked into your place in our shipment queue and it looks like order will be shipped out in about 3 weeks.

If you have any further questions or need assistance with anything else please let me know.

Rudy
    Super 7 Customer Care Manager
    At this rate we (especially those of us based outside of USA) will be lucky if we can put something under the tree this year. Nevermind, might be a good present for Christmas 2019!
    What a joke this is!

"Calm like a bomb." thexxwatcherxx's Avatar
    I emailed Super 7 about not getting my laughing Prince Adam yet and I got an email within a day letting me know they were looking into it. Day after that I got a shipping confirmation and by the end of the week he was in my hands. Not too shabby. I just had to contact them to get some results.
    Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by thexxwatcherxx View Post
    I emailed Super 7 about not getting my laughing Prince Adam yet and I got an email within a day letting me know they were looking into it. Day after that I got a shipping confirmation and by the end of the week he was in my hands. Not too shabby. I just had to contact them to get some results.
    Yet over here, I have been sending a new chasing/complaint mail asking for a response about a severely damaged wave 2 figure, no reply still...

In fact tracking it back to the date I raised with Super7 customer service... 22nd October!
    Last edited by Krystoff; December 1, 2018 at 04:06pm.

Quote Originally Posted by thexxwatcherxx View Post
    I emailed them for weeks now, I even spoke to BF, still no reply via email or any notifications from S7 - my PA is still MIA. What address did you use?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    At this rate we (especially those of us based outside of USA) will be lucky if we can put something under the tree this year. Nevermind, might be a good present for Christmas 2019!
    What a joke this is!
    You look at the legs and say "Hey!... What's Goin' on?!"

I asked about my PA because Brian mentioned they should all be shipped in the super cast and I had yet gotten mine. I received an email response stating it would ship soon. Thursday I received an email for tracking for that order which has multiple 5.5 wave ones and tracking for another wave 1 5.5 preorder. System seems to be working.
    I Didn't Slap You! I High-Fived You In The Face!

Quote Originally Posted by He Man View Post
    I asked about my PA because Brian mentioned they should all be shipped in the super cast and I had yet gotten mine. I received an email response stating it would ship soon. Thursday I received an email for tracking for that order which has multiple 5.5 wave ones and tracking for another wave 1 5.5 preorder. System seems to be working.
    I also emailed when he said so in the video but am yet to receive a reply. I hope mine gets shipped soon!

"Calm like a bomb." thexxwatcherxx's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Sebastiaan;3813802]I emailed them for weeks now, I even spoke to BF, still no reply via email or any notifications from S7 - my PA is still MIA. What address did you use?[/

Address that was in the email they sent about orders shipping. It's the same one everybody has been using.
    Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

Widget
    I just want to know where my July 6th pre-order #11115 is?

I just want to say what an utterly awful experience it has been to deal with your company and your customer service department. This is not fan boy rage, this is a clear and valid complaint. I understand delays but not blatant disregard to your customers.

- I ordered 2 Prince Adams on July 9 with the promised of delivery in October. (I intended to give these to my daughter for her birthday on 11/15.)
    - You sent me 3 email shipping notices in October saying it was "shipping real soon", you even said in one of them it was shipping early. You never shipped.
    - I contacted your customer service via email several times over a 2 week period. I asked to cancel the order, no one replied and when they did after a week of waiting it's like they ignored my request entirely to cancel only to say: "Your order is shipping real soon". Seriously what kind of response is that? I followed up restating CANCEL THIS ORDER.
    - After waiting and getting no response I was left with no choice but to open up a PayPal claim on 11/14. All I wanted was to cancel the order and refund my money to move on.
    - You never responded to PayPal after I opened the claim but miraculously shipped FedEx overnight on 11/17 to force the order on me to close the claim. (I had to file Item not received first). I never paid for FedEx Overnight so it's a clear give away of what you were trying to do.
    - I don' want this order as it's too late to accept it, you delivered way past when it was promised. I asked you for over two weeks to cancel this and will not accept this.
    - I never opened the box and will continue to fight this with PayPal until I get a shipping label to return these.
    -Extremely unprofessional and frankly very frustrating clearly asking for the order to be canceled and seeing your hand forcing.

Not cool and will never do business with you again. Buyers beware.

That's horrible, Jack. Do you usually have trouble with your shipments?