Thread: What Would Skeletor Do?: Diabolical Ways to Master the Universe (new book 6/4/19)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What Would Skeletor Do?: Diabolical Ways to Master the Universe (new book 6/4/19)

I saw somebody post about this in another thread, but felt it was worthy of it's own thread. The book is currently scheduled to come out on 4/23/19 from the same person that was going to release "He-Man's Guide to Mastering Your Universe: You Have the Power!". This one sounds a little better.

Description on Amazon:
    Filled with earnest quotes, snarky observations, episode recaps, inspirational mantras, and classic images readers with fond memories of the 1980s classic cartoon He-Man and the Masters of the Universe! will use the wit and wisdom found in this affordable and affable volume to launch their own plans toward planetary domination.

Thanks to its multitude of dynamic characters and rich fantasy and science-fiction storytelling, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe has resonated with fans for more than thirty years. Skeletor, He-Man's evil nemesis in the show, remains an icon of villainy for generations who grew up hearing his cackle.

Now, for the first time, all of the diabolical wit and wisdom gleaned from Skeletor's unrelenting campaign to wreak havoc on the planet Eternia are collected into one practical, and practically hilarious, volume. This fully authorized, comical, and empowering guide places the evil Skeletor in a variety of troubling scenarios that will be familiar to any reader--from 'Family and Frenemies' to 'Career' and 'Downtime'--and asks the all-important question: What Would Skeletor Do? Combining words of devilish wisdom with appropriate (or inappropriate!) pictures from the original cartoons, this book lets Skeletor tell you how to handle any awkward situation with aplomb. With tongue planted very firmly in cheek, What Would Skeletor Do? is the perfect inspirational resource for pop-culture aficionados of all ages.
    https://www.amazon.com/What-Would-Sk...999576&sr=1-11

There is so much awesome stuff coming out late this year and next year. I think an Evil-Lyn book would be so cool - how about How To Bump Off Your Boss And Not Get Caught. Of course I am just kidding.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Hey, check out this Hardie Grant Publishing (Australia) catalog.

https://issuu.com/hardiegrantpublish...kit_2019_small

Do a search for "Masters of the Universe" or go to pages 158-162.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

It looks like the release date got changed to 6/4/19 in the US.

▄ber Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    It looks like the release date got changed to 6/4/19 in the US.
    It looks like it is never going to happen. Just like the He-Man book by the same author that sat in limbo for years before it was cancelled and this was announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    It looks like it is never going to happen. Just like the He-Man book by the same author that sat in limbo for years before it was cancelled and this was announced.
    That's a shame. This one sounds really fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    But you can preorder it now to receive it on its release date...6/4/19. I'm confused.