Thread: Episode 10: "The Beacon" (SPOILERS!)

Episode 10: "The Beacon" (SPOILERS!)

Hi - a lot has changed since the 200x days. We couldn't binge all the episodes back then; as each episode was released, we'd discuss it... in detail! Now, you can binge all the She-Ra episodes at once; so, it's not quite the same. I'm proposing we set up a thread for each episode so we don't have to choose to stay out conversations until we've seen the whole season.

This thread is for Episode 10: "The Beacon". Please only discuss what was shown in this episode and those leading up to it.

Thank you.
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

Heroic Warrior
    This seemed like a bit of a filler episode to me. It took a long time for Angella to discover Glimmer’s injuries / illness.

Entrapta with the Evil Horde was pretty awesome though. It seems clear that she’d be happy to stay as one of them.

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    The fact Entrapta is an established thief and will quite happily decimate a planet for her own amusement puts her firmly in the Horde camp in my opinion... Can't wait to see what happens when the alliance realizes she's alive and has chosen the Horde for selfish reasons....
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

Check out this cap from this ep , in the middle of Octavia and Grizzlor ,there's a Horde trooper ,it's from another species that the Lizards men.Perhaps a snake men ? Rattlor?

CgC-_uPWEAAabbP.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by heavy-eternium View Post
    Check out this cap from this ep , in the middle of Octavia and Grizzlor ,there's a Horde trooper ,it's from another species that the Lizards men.Perhaps a snake men ? Rattlor?

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...9&d=1543023673

CgC-_uPWEAAabbP.jpg

That would be so awesome if that was Rattlor and he came into the series in Season 2.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Heroic Warrior
    I felt Episode 10 was a "transitional"/"breather" episode (aka "filler") after the previous awesome one.
    It's cliched for modern TV shows to do that (see Walking Dead, The).
    This is a drawback for having a continuous storyline. It frustrates me because there are only 13 episodes.
    I felt the whole plot came to a grinding halt, if not went backwards.
    The only time I liked Entrapta was when the other princesses thought she was dead.

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by heavy-eternium View Post

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...9&d=1543023673

CgC-_uPWEAAabbP.jpg

It's not a Rattlesnake tail
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!