Thread: Episode 32: "Princess Scorpia" (SPOILERS!)

Episode 32: "Princess Scorpia" (SPOILERS!)

This thread is for the sixth episode of season 4 entitled "Princess Scorpia."

Please feel free to discuss anything before and included in the episode.

Some nice backstory on Scorpia, though it does seem like her family kinda sold her out to the Horde. I guess we'll never know why Scorpion Hill allied with Hordak.

But it was nice to see Scorpia decide to step out on her own.
    I am Imp's number one fan.

Court Magician Skeletor's Lackey's Avatar
    Scorpia hasn't been my favorite character, but she's starting to get dimensions here and become more interesting. Catra is going off the deep end, but ultimately hiding Scorpia's "mistake" was interesting as well. So far, Hordak has been a letdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Asher Tye View Post
    Some nice backstory on Scorpia, though it does seem like her family kinda sold her out to the Horde. I guess we'll never know why Scorpion Hill allied with Hordak.

But it was nice to see Scorpia decide to step out on her own.

I would imagine scorpion freaks are not very popular with the rest of Etheria . Hordak has alot incommon being an outcast himself as well as appreciate their potential as soldiers . Sold out is the wrong word here . They joined a group that in their eyes treated them better . Compared to the other Princesses , Scorpio and her family are monsters and even if treated politely , people can tell how others truly feel about them . The scorpion king probably begged Hordak to accept his little girl into Horde camp believing that would be best for her and he was probably right .
    Last edited by Lokus; November 16, 2019 at 04:30am.