Thread: Catras catform Transformationen

Heroic Warrior

Catras catform Transformationen

Do you think she will Transform into a cat?
    It was in the old series.
    I hope so.

She is wearing a mask. Maybe that is a special mask to Transform.

Maybe she gets a new one from hordak?

Ok. So no, I dont expect her to. I actually love that she's a Cat person, so really I dont need her to. I like this better actually. I would have been quite satisfied for her to do the whole transformation thing but I do actually like this better.

Now mind, if they do give her that power or reveal something like that down the road, that is super awesome. But I think this incarnation doesnt need it. If they do not, I'm super ok with that.

Cat Girl is cool.

I'd rather her not. I like this "Thundercat" version of her better. That said, I wonder if the mask has any significance or powers.
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

Heroic Warrior
    Possibly. I could foresee an episode where Catra seeks to improve herself and Shadow Weaver or another magic user casts a spell which then allows Catra to "morph" between her regular humanoid feline form and a true, large and powerful feline form.

Presumably, they will need to "power up" Catra at some point, otherwise it will get old seeing She-Ra continually and easily defeat her in battle.

Nah she's already part feline, part human. No need for a transformation IMO. The vintage toon needed the transformation since she went from all human to all feline.

Personally I think Cat Ra is going to be revealed as a catfolk "princess" and panther morph will be her super power . Cat Ra is pretty tough already literally as powerful as that original panther. Her transformation if any has to be something similar to BattleCat . Cat Ra is She Ra,s rival after all .

Its possible since the black garnet seems connected to nobody , Entrapta might invent something to make it bond with Cat RA ?
    Last edited by Lokus; November 29, 2018 at 07:45am.

I would be happy if Catra morphed into a panther, but since I love her anyway in the new series, I'm still satisfied.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

We still don't know if her mask has any abilities. She very well could. Also, her eyes are blue and light orange...freeze fire. Maybe she will get new powers later?

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    It's not inconceivable she could find out she's actually the princess of a cat race who have a runestone for her to connect with which may give her a kitty form

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe if she hadn't skipped Force Captain Orientation, she'd already know she's a princess lol
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

I do think she will... but I don’t think that she will be a real Princess.

The Magi-Cats will be shown on the show... one already appeared in silhouette during the Light Hope episode. And Dreamworks created a “What’s your POP name?” Thing... and among the name options was “Magi-Cats” (along with Granita and Enchanta)
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

▄ber Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    I think she will:

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Krueger View Post
    Is Catra going to have the ability to turn into a giant cat?
    I think that is why she appears to be a feline humanoid with two differently colored eyes: it is an in-between state. She can be a human with blue eyes, a panther with yellow eyes, or something in-between with heterochromatic eyes like we see.

I honestly don't know ... Kowl being a pillow. Lookie being a reference. Until the final two episodes, Swift Wind being less of a talking cartoon stallion and just a reference. Broom being an actual broom. It seems that the first 13 episodes have taken the cartoonish and personification elements of the Filmation episode away.

Honestly, though. I LOVE the Catra character the way she is, so it doesn't matter to me. She's -- dare I say it -- superior to the Filmation version.

She is like something out of Thundara
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.

Heroic Warrior
    She will not transform which is sad

Quote Originally Posted by Haephestus View Post
    Possibly. I could foresee an episode where Catra seeks to improve herself and Shadow Weaver or another magic user casts a spell which then allows Catra to "morph" between her regular humanoid feline form and a true, large and powerful feline form.

Presumably, they will need to "power up" Catra at some point, otherwise it will get old seeing She-Ra continually and easily defeat her in battle.
    You mean become a feral regular animal feline than a furry humanoid like she is now?
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.