Thread: Silhouette Princess Circle *Spoilers?*

Totally Dyslexic

Silhouette Princess Circle *Spoilers?*

In the 12th Episode "Light Hope" she created a silhouette holograms circle of all the princesses for Adora to show their connection to each other and the Runestones.

Except Netossa.

She wasnīt shown in that circle but Spinnerella was. Both of their bios which were presented on twitter didnīt give them Runestones but in that circle Spinnerella seems to have one.

Scorpia was part of the circle and not Shadow Weaver. Entrapta was there two right beside Glimmers silhouette but Entrapta herself said she isnīt one of the princesses who has a Runestone connection. So it seems you donīt need that connection to be a princess.

I find all of that a little confusing and inconsistent.

BUT what really excited me was the fact that we saw five additional silhouettes. A bright yellow one. They only showed her legs and a frilly skirt between Entrapta and a bright magenta silhouette were we also only saw the legs. Beside her we could see an orange one with a tail similar to Catras and beside that one we saw a greenish/turquoise one with a robe. And on the other side between Scorpia and Castaspella was another orange/yellow one with horns!

So i really think the bright yellow one is Sweet Bee. The one with the tail could be the princess of the magicats and the turquoise one with the robe must be Peekablue her head was even shaped like the eyes on her feathers.

The magenta one could be Flutterina or someone completely else since we didnīt see much and the one with the horns is a new princess!

The Star Sisters werenīt included as well.

That section was fun to watch and gave me so much to think and look.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Quartzara(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    In the 12th Episode "Light Hope" she created a silhouette holograms circle of all the princesses for Adora to show their connection to each other and the Runestones.

Except Netossa.

She wasnīt shown in that circle but Spinnerella was. Both of their bios which were presented on twitter didnīt give them Runestones but in that circle Spinnerella seems to have one.

Scorpia was part of the circle and not Shadow Weaver. Entrapta was there two right beside Glimmers silhouette but Entrapta herself said she isnīt one of the princesses who has a Runestone connection. So it seems you donīt need that connection to be a princess.

I find all of that a little confusing and inconsistent.

BUT what really excited me was the fact that we saw five additional silhouettes. A bright yellow one. They only showed her legs and a frilly skirt between Entrapta and a bright magenta silhouette were we also only saw the legs. Beside her we could see an orange one with a tail similar to Catras and beside that one we saw a greenish/turquoise one with a robe. And on the other side between Scorpia and Castaspella was another orange/yellow one with horns!

So i really think the bright yellow one is Sweet Bee. The one with the tail could be the princess of the magicats and the turquoise one with the robe must be Peekablue her head was even shaped like the eyes on her feathers.

The magenta one could be Flutterina or someone completely else since we didnīt see much and the one with the horns is a new princess!

The Star Sisters werenīt included as well.

That section was fun to watch and gave me so much to think and look.
    I’m surprised the star sisters wouldn’t be princesses and that would be a crying shame if they weren’t included, also where’s double trouble, princess of green glade, cousin of glimmer, I would be intreasted in seeing her as part of this. And when do we learn of any of the runestone. We know three so far correct( shears sword, the black garnet( scropia), and the moon stone( angella/glimmer). Any I’m missing?

Totally Dyslexic
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    I’m surprised the star sisters wouldn’t be princesses and that would be a crying shame if they weren’t included, also where’s double trouble, princess of green glade, cousin of glimmer, I would be intreasted in seeing her as part of this. And when do we learn of any of the runestone. We know three so far correct( shears sword, the black garnet( scropia), and the moon stone( angella/glimmer). Any I’m missing?
    True Double Trouble!!! How could i forget her. I hope that she is not related to Glimmer this time around. Itīs enough that Castaspella is her aunt now and i donīt like when people are related and connected by bloodlines all the time.

The runestones we know of are:

She-Ra UNNAMED PORTABLE STONE IN HER SWORD
    Angella and Glimmer THE MOONSTONE
    Scorpia/Shadow Weaver THE BLACK GARNET
    Frosta THE FRACTAL FLAKE
    Mermista THE PEARL
    Perfuma THE HEART-BLOSSOM
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Quartzara(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Heroic Warrior
    I guess the princesses who are in the circle but are not connected to runestones are ones who should be connected to runestones to bring back balance. Both Spinnerella and Entrapta don't know it, but they might be the rightful heirs to runestones. Scorpia knows and doesn't care.
    But as Netossa's example shows, you can be a princess and even have powers without being connected to a runestone. I guess that's where the Star Sisters fall. Those princesses' powers (as well as Spinnerella's, Entrapta's and possibly Scorpia's) might come from being descendents of princesses who had a runestone (after all, only one can inherit the stone and some of those princesses probably had several children, so there would be lines of descendants without runestone connection).

I found Glimmer, Angella, Perfuma, Frosta, and Scorpia, and what I think is Spinnerella. I also *think* I see Mermista. Where are Entrapta and Castaspella?
    I think Sweet Bee is a great guess for the yellow legs with the fluffy skirt. I wonder if they will keep her "outer space" origin from the original, and if so, if that would matter to her linking to a runestone. So exciting to get a *new* princess (the one with the horns)! And of course I am all in for a magicat princess! There is speculation on another thread that it might be Catra...an interesting thought! It will be interesting to see how the Star Sisters and Netossa fit in as well.
    I also really hope that Double Trouble shows up. The headgear/hairstyle of the Brightmoon guards is very reminiscent of her figure from the original POP line. And I agree that it is a drag if too many of them are related - share the wealth, people!
    What a great teaser - it makes me so excited for future episodes.

The more Princesses the better! I haven't quite got this far due to a hectic couple of weeks, but I'm catching up and I already want to see more.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Totally Dyslexic
    Here is the circle:

Clockwise:

Magenta silhouette -Legs
    Orange silhouette with tail
    Turquoise silhouette with robe
    Frosta
    Scorpia
    a hole....?
    Yellow silhouette with horns
    Castaspella
    Mermista
    Perfuma
    Spinnerella
    Angella
    Glimmer
    a hole...but later Entraptas silhouette will be shown there
    Bright Yellow silhouette- legs and fluffy skirt

Here we can see Entraptas pony tail:

And here is the turquoise silhouette whom i think is Peekablue shining through Glimmers silhouette and her head is shaped like the FILMATION eyes on her feathers:

I donīt get why there are two holes in the beginning but later one of them is filled with Entraptas silhouette.

Flutterina is not shown and in FILMATION she is not her princess self until she emerges as Flutterina from the cocoon. So maybe the other hole is for her?

Do you think the bright yellow Princess silhouette at the top could be Joya the Bubble Carriage Maiden (I know the color doesn't really make sense) or possibly Starla?
    Last edited by Tallstar; November 28, 2018 at 05:22pm.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Totally Dyslexic
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Do you think the bright yellow Princess silhouette at the top could be Joya the Bubble Carriage Maiden or possibly Starla?
    My personal guess is Sweet Bee is the bright yellow silhouette.

I looked at Starla and she seems to wear a dress or a skirt as well and yellow would fit her but her skirt seems to be and not as fluffy. And she seems to be a wider gal with her big bust-line so the skinny long legs from the silhouette wouldīt fit the rest of the body if you ask me:

Joya as one of the princesses would be great but the color yellow doesīt fit her if you ask me...

My personal guess is Sweet Bee is the bright yellow silhouette.

I looked at Starla and she seems to wear a dress or a skirt as well and yellow would fit her but her skirt seems to be and not as fluffy. And she seems to be a wider gal with her big bust-line so the skinny long legs from the silhouette wouldīt fit the rest of the body if you ask me:
    https://i.ibb.co/47mW6KW/318527.jpg

Joya as one of the princesses would be great but the color yellow doesīt fit her if you ask me...
    You're probably right about that being Sweet Bee. The skirt on the silhouette was making me wonder about other possibilities, because it looked as though it could possibly be like a layered tutu type of design. Regarding Starla - My thought was: "She's wearing her prom attire in the episode. Maybe her "regular" outfit is different."

One a side note, I am so, so curious as to why The Star Sisters have an issue with Sweet Bee.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Totally Dyslexic
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    You're probably right about that being Sweet Bee. The skirt on the silhouette was making me wonder about other possibilities, because it looked as though it could possibly be like a layered tutu type of design. Regarding Starla - My thought was: "She's wearing her prom attire in the episode. Maybe her "regular" outfit is different."

One a side note, I am so, so curious as to why The Star Sisters have an issue with Sweet Bee.
    True they all were wearing ball gowns so it is possible that their regular outfits are different you are absolutely right.

The only connection for now in my mind is: Those four - the Sisters and Sweet Bee - could be aliens and their races have an ongoing issues with each other...but again thatīs a very far faced guess of mine.

True Double Trouble!!! How could i forget her. I hope that she is not related to Glimmer this time around. Itīs enough that Castaspella is her aunt now and i donīt like when people are related and connected by bloodlines all the time.

The runestones we know of are:

She-Ra UNNAMED PORTABLE STONE IN HER SWORD
    Angella and Glimmer THE MOONSTONE
    Scorpia/Shadow Weaver THE BLACK GARNET
    Frosta THE FRACTAL FLAKE
    Mermista THE PEARL
    Perfuma THE HEART-BLOSSOM
    Where did you find the names of the runestones for frosta mermista and perfuma?

Totally Dyslexic
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Where did you find the names of the runestones for frosta mermista and perfuma?
    Here is the link to the official twitter account, where you can find all the pictures with the bio down on the left underneath the picture if they have a Runestone:

https://twitter.com/DreamWorksSheRa

Wow, amazing catch on that Entrapta silhouette that got "filled in" - I watched it a bunch of times and didn't see that!

Here is the link to the official twitter account, where you can find all the pictures with the bio down on the left underneath the picture if they have a Runestone:

https://twitter.com/DreamWorksSheRa
    I'm not exactly Twitter-savvy, but that is an amazing website! I don't really engage in social media, and I am only active on this one forum, but it's awesome to see the New She-Ra series have such a strong online presence.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Totally Dyslexic
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicat View Post
    Wow, amazing catch on that Entrapta silhouette that got "filled in" - I watched it a bunch of times and didn't see that!
    I have to admit i noticed the gap between Glimmer and the yellow silhouette and wondered if that was put there for a reason or if the animators simply made a mistake again. Sadly this show has so many continuity errors itīs driving me mad.

So once the dark pink silhouette besides Glimmer showed up i looked closer who this could be and it turned out to be Entrapta. At first i thought she is rightfully there and than she mentioned that she has no runestone...

Professor SkeleTorbeck Streamside's Avatar
    So once the dark pink silhouette besides Glimmer showed up i looked closer who this could be and it turned out to be Entrapta. At first i thought she is rightfully there and than she mentioned that she has no runestone...
    It may also be that she *thinks* she has no runestone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "We must always value life, even the life of one who opposes us." - He-man, The Power of the Evil Horde (Mattel 1985).
    "...I believe in the sanctity of all life." - He-man, "The Arena" (Filmation 1984)

Totally Dyslexic
    Quote Originally Posted by Streamside View Post
    It may also be that she *thinks* she has no runestone.

Do you mean someone stole it from her family before she was born or it got lost long time ago? Wouldīt Lighthope still know about it?

Professor SkeleTorbeck Streamside's Avatar
    Do you mean someone stole it from her family before she was born or it got lost long time ago? Wouldīt Lighthope still know about it?
    Correct - either it was stolen, lost, or something of this nature. Light hope would indeed know about it. Shadow Weaver does refer to Entrapta as a princess, and Entrapta’s silhouette is included in one of the shots... so that’s my speculation.

"We must always value life, even the life of one who opposes us." - He-man, The Power of the Evil Horde (Mattel 1985).
    "...I believe in the sanctity of all life." - He-man, "The Arena" (Filmation 1984)