Thread: Grizzlor

Heroic Warrior

Grizzlor

Has anyone got any pics of Grizzlor from this series? I can't find ANY online!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

I posted one on "the beacon" ep 10 thread

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by heavy-eternium View Post
    I posted one on "the beacon" ep 10 thread
    Awesome!

Any other shots out there...?
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

I thought Grizzlor was amazing in the new series, I can't wait to see more of him in the future. He always was my favourite Hordesman. Like a big cuddly teddy bear...with claws and fangs.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    I thought Grizzlor was amazing in the new series, I can't wait to see more of him in the future. He always was my favourite Hordesman. Like a big cuddly teddy bear...with claws and fangs.

I was extremely disappointed with Grizzlor's portrayal in this series. He seemed small and cowardly. I wasn't really fond of the accent they gave him either.

I didn't watch She-Ra very much as a kid. Was Grizzlor always portrayed this way in the old series?
    White knights of the internet only see flowers or dragons. Nothing in between.