Thread: Avengers: Endgame

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Avenge The Fallen Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar

Avengers: Endgame

The trailer just dropped this morning.

---------------------------------------
    Trailer 2 dropped today (3/14/29):

Last edited by Dynamo of Eternia; March 14, 2019 at 11:26am.

Yes!!!

I'm super excited for this one! Been building theory after theory as to what I think will happen (at first at least). Really cool seeing Ronin!
    We canít pretend that the Trump Presidency is this weird anomaly that we can just kind of recover from by returning to the old normal. We are where we are because normal didnít work. - Pete Buttigieg

Just a very very very tiny teaser in my opinion. Of course, they don't need to show anything till the premiere and 3/4 of the world would go to see it; but I found my self laughing of joy seeing Clint as Ronin!
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab - whitespyders(

My feedback thread

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssss! I cannot wait! The last one was so good I lost count how many times I watched it.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither!"

I had actually forgotten the next one was coming so soon! Nice surprise to see this when I got home a bit ago.

We have a family tradition that we go to see a comic movie at the local drive in on Mother's Day weekend. I didn't catch the release date, but I am hoping it is around that time next year.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither!"

Saw it... a fitting ending, lot of fan service scenes. Impossible not to like, made with fans in mind. Defiant Captain America is my fave scene.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

I was really underwhelmed by this movie. I had to finally break down and go see it because I was running into spoilers every where and I did not want the movie ruined. I wanted to love it, but it was no where near the caliber of the other films. They really should have split this into two parts instead of trying to cram so much into three hours. There were definitely some amazing, heart wrenching moments, but it just wasn't great.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    There are plenty of people that are unwilling to criticize the movie because it's supposed to be awesome. It should be the best movie in the series and IMO, it is not.

It was a great movie but it fell far short of my expectations.
    THIS. I am kind of bummed. I went into this thinking it was going to be the BEST movie of the year and I left feeling 'meh.'

- - - Updated - - -

I do have one question and I have no clue how to do spoiler text, so I am going to skip a few lines...

How come everyone could hold the stones? I thought they said the only reason why Starlord could hold the one at the end of GotG is because he was part alien, but several of the Avengers hold the stones in this movie. How is that possible?!?

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IceyCat View Post

How come everyone could hold the stones? I thought they said the only reason why Starlord could hold the one at the end of GotG is because he was part alien, but several of the Avengers hold the stones in this movie. How is that possible?!?
    I think anyone can

hold the stones but only for a very very short period of time without major consequences. Messed up Hulk's arm and Iron Man.

Remember at the end of the first Guardians of the Galaxy that the other members held the one stone too with Starlord, and they didn't die I guess because it was distributed a bit more.

See I assumed Hulk and Tony got fubarbed because they actually used all of the stones in the gauntlet. Remember when that one gal in GotG tried to touch the stone and she was blown up or something (I cannot remember)?

I thought it was odd that the creators had to explain

Gamora's return. Are people that silly? Duh, it was past Gamora.
    Last edited by IceyCat; May 16, 2019 at 09:49am.

I do have one question and I have no clue how to do spoiler text, so I am going to skip a few lines...
    Highlight the text after you type it, then click the "S!" button. That will wrap spoiler tags around it.

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    Highlight the text after you type it, then click the "S!" button. That will wrap spoiler tags around it.
    Thank you!

Avengers: Endgame Blu-Ray Release!!!

It says August but I hope sooner!

Thank you for reminding me that this DVD is coming out. I will write it down on my calendar.

Thank you for reminding me that this DVD is coming out. I will write it down on my calendar.
    Not a problem...

My kids would be SO upset if we missed out on getting this one. They do not understand the glaring plot holes and issues of time travel.

My kids would be SO upset if we missed out on getting this one. They do not understand the glaring plot holes and issues of time travel.

Yea I know it had some things that drove people nuts but it was a great closure to over ten years and 20 + films I just wish all franchises used this blueprint to success...

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
    Wait how and why did these get merged?....Hmmm

So, Tom Holland is getting grief for "spoiling" Endgame: https://www.gazettestar.com/2019/06/...oiler-reports/ I mean, the movie has been out almost 2 months now, so if you have not seen it I think that is kinda on you at this point (which Tom basically stated in the interview too)...

Quote Originally Posted by He-Kal View Post
    So, Tom Holland is getting grief for "spoiling" Endgame: https://www.gazettestar.com/2019/06/...oiler-reports/ I mean, the movie has been out almost 2 months now, so if you have not seen it I think that is kinda on you at this point (which Tom basically stated in the interview too)...
    I cannot even look at that kid the same after I saw his Lip Sync Battle performance.

I give him mad props though, the boy can move!

‹ber Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    I cannot even look at that kid the same after I saw his Lip Sync Battle performance.

I give him mad props though, the boy can move!
    Tom Holland played Billy Elliot in the musical of the same name. It is about the struggles of a boy from a coal mining town who takes ballet lessons.