Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Avengers: Endgame

I really dislike going to theaters, but made an exception for this movie. It was still hot, expensive, and uncomfortable, but it was totally worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    Confused yet?
    Very!

I guess I could only understand that

even if they could not alter their own timeline, they were aboslutely creating alternate timelines whenever they went back to take an infinity stone. Unavoidably there is now a timeline where Loki got away with the Tesseract after the Battle of NYC and one where Thanos and his army disappeared before the events of the first GotG. The only reason Banner agreed to return the stones to the moment they'd been collected was because the Ancient said it was important to maintaining reality, not that it was needed to correct the prime timeline. However, for me they never did explain how, if the stones are that important to each reality/timeline, then what will Thanos having destroyed the stones in the prime timeline do to its reality? This is where I wonder about narrative backdoors and the creation of mutants in the canon now. Hulk doesn't really have time to ask about such consequences if he even considered them. In the end we, like the Ancient, have to trust that Doctor Strange knew what he was doing surrendering the Time Stone and thus permitting all the stones' destruction.

All of that leaves me still unsure of how old Steve was there in the prime timeline if he'd gone back to be with Peggy--which seems like it should have placed him in an alternate timeline/reality. Did he zap back to the prime timeline off-screen after Peggy died in his alternate reality maybe? Or was it a fulfillment prophecy and he's been old in the prime timeline all along just keeping his mouth shut (or possibly hinting to a younger Howard that his son will be vital to the future)? IDK, this is why I hate time travel. Also, I read a good point online that if Cap returned the Soul Stone on Vormir, he *should* be getting Black Widow's soul back for it. Maybe he did but her body was still dead, so bummer. That sounds like something Red Skull would do, the jerk.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Avenge The Fallen Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhanen View Post
    I've watched it last Friday, and I must say I liked it a lot, specially the third act... but, in a sort of way, for me was like what "The Return of the Jedi" is to "The Empire Strikes Back" in comparison to "Infinity War".

There are awesome moments, particularly with Captain America for me, but there's something in the plot development that does not completely convince or satisfy me. There are plotholes that I should take them as is in order to be completely satisfied.
    While I stand behind my excitement from my earlier post after my first viewing, I saw the movie a second time on Saturday (and still really enjoyed it), but more importantly have had some time to "digest it," so to speak, and I agree that Infinity War was the better movie.

Infinity War just seemed like a more cohesive movie from start to finish.

Endgame, while I still very much enjoyed it, kind of has three differing parts - the mopey beginning, the "time heist," and then the third act with the big battle. The biggest issue, of course, is all of the questions and potential plotholes that the whole time travel plot creates, regardless of what "rules" of time travel are being followed. And it's one of the big problems of introducing time travel into a series/franchise that is not inherently about time travel from the get-go. It tends to become a plothole filled deux ex machina more than anything. I know stuff like that has happened in the comics, but that doesn't change the issues at hand with it all.

Admittedly, there are some moments in this movie that I really love that most likely wouldn't have been possible without the time travel plot (Many involving Cap - Cap vs Cap, Cap being with Peggy at the end, Cap using Thor's hammer, etc. - though in the case of Thor's hammer, maybe Thor could have used the stones to somehow bring it back), but it raises more questions than it answers. Since, as stated in Civil War, when Cap sees a situation "going south," he feels the need to react and do something about it ASAP. So we are to believe that upon going back in time to be with Peggy, he just let other events that he was aware of play out as they did in the first place, such as allowing the Hydra infiltration of SHIELD go on for decades until the events of "Winter Soldier" were to eventual reveal to truth to everyone?

And even if time travel was going to be used, while it would mean far fewer (if any) of the fan-servicey moments of the current time Avengers interacting with past events (which I did otherwise enjoy), when they find out that Thanos destroyed the stones using the stones, why not just go back in time to a few days before he did that? He's pretty much been on this garden planet since the events of Infinity War played out, as Nebula tells them. They know he is alone there. So go back and get him while he is sleeping or something.

The more I think about it, too, I'm also not thrilled that they are fighting 2014 Thanos at the end instead of "the" Thanos that actually snapped half of the population out of existence. I know they are both "Thanos" regardless, but it would be more meaningful IMO if they were battling the specific incarnation of him that was actually responsible for the disappearance of half of all life.

Also, as incredibly awesome as the final battle in the movie is, I still feel that in some respects it lacked some of the things that the battle in Infinity War had. Like the little moments of characters interacting who for the most part had never met before. The "I am Groot. I am Steve Rogers." moment, the part where Winter Solider picks up Rocket and they spin around shooting the enemies, and Rocket tries to buy Bucky's gun and then his arm, etc. While a ton of characters show up at the end of Endgame and many get at least a brief moment to shine, it still lacks a lot of that kind of interaction that we saw in Infinity War.

I don't want to make it sound like I'm completely crapping on Endgame, because I did genuinely enjoy it overall and I'm sure I will have many repeat viewings of it in the future. But I do think that Infinity War was the more solid, cohesive movie, and it is the "Empire" to Endgame's "ROTJ."

Last edited by Dynamo of Eternia; April 29, 2019 at 11:48am.

▄ber Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Very!

I guess I could only understand that

Yes, taking the stones from the past to the present created divergent timelines. However, that is an unavoidable consequence of time travel.

It is important to reality to return the stones, because they are essential to events in the original timeline. If they are not when and where they need to be so that events will play out as they originally did, the original timeline will unravel out of existence.

The stones themselves have power over essential elements of existence, but do not necessarily govern them. So they can be destroyed, and existence will still exist. It is more important that they all exist or not exist in the same timeline.

Yes, when Steve went back to be with Peggy, he created a new timeline. At the end of the film, he returns to the original timeline, and gifts his shield from the divergent timeline to Falcon, because his shield in the original timeline was destroyed by Thanos.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    While I stand behind my excitement from my earlier post after my first viewing, I saw the movie a second time on Saturday (and still really enjoyed it), but more importantly have had some time to "digest it," so to speak, and I agree that Infinity War was the better movie.

When Steve went back to be with Peggy, it created a new timeline. He existed in that timeline, while events in the original timeline played out exactly as they did originally.

Remember, it is not possible to alter a past event. So after Thanos used the stones to destroy the stones, that event became fixed in time, and could not be undone. That is why the Avengers went back to a time the stones existed, and effectively "borrowed" them. They brought them to the present, and used them to snap everyone back. Then they returned them to their original time and place, as if they never left, so events would play out the same way, and reality would not cease to exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia

When Steve went back to be with Peggy, it created a new timeline. He existed in that timeline, while events in the original timeline played out exactly as they did originally.

Remember, it is not possible to alter a past event. So after Thanos used the stones to destroy the stones, that event became fixed in time, and could not be undone. That is why the Avengers went back to a time the stones existed, and effectively "borrowed" them. They brought them to the present, and used them to snap everyone back. Then they returned them to their original time and place, as if they never left, so events would play out the same way, and reality would not cease to exist.

With regards to the part that I bolded above, my point is that they could go back to any point where the stones existed. So whether they gathered them individually like they ended up doing, or if they had gone back to just before Thanos destroyed them and took them from him, either way they are "borrowing" the stones.

Besides, with the way that time seems to work in this movie anyway (with present-day Nebula still existing after killing her younger self, and with older Gamora from Infinity War (who knew Star Lord, etc.) still being dead despite her younger self now existing in present day), even if they were to time travel and steal the stones from Thanos on his garden-planet after the finger snap on Earth wiped half of all life out, but before Thanos destroyed them, even if they don't return the stones after the fact, it won't change the fact that Thanos originally destroying them before they go back to get them happened, just as young Gamora existing in present day, and presumably never dying in the future as a sacrifice to get the soul stone, doesn't change what happened to the original Gamora. And this way they could give the time stone back to Dr. Strange.

The difference here is that by taking them from the point in time where Thanos has them on his garden-planet, they don't have to worry about returning them since it won't screw over people in an alternate timeline like what would happen if they didn't return the time stone that Hulk/Banner borrowed to the Sanctum in 2012. They'd also have less risk of interfering with past events (as they inadvertently end up doing, i.e. Loki getting the tesseract (sp?) and disappearing) and inadvertently creating new time lines.

As far as Cap going back to be with Peggy goes, him being there at the end of the movie as an old man suggests that he somehow grew old in that very timeline that he leaves from when he goes to return the stones. It seems that he showed up there as an old man after simply living out his life. Nothing indicates that old-Steve time traveled using the Pym particles to get back to that specific timeline (if he had, he likely would have returned to the spot that he left from 5 seconds after leaving, only he would have returned as an old man, if he waited until that age to do so). So it seems he lived out his life in the past and we are just seeing him at that age and he just traveled via normal means to be at that spot at that time.

Time travel, even in the best case scenarios, tends to come with some degree of plotholes or questionable aspects in even the best laid out time travel stories. But the explanation of being unable to change the events that have taken place while at the same time potentially creating new timelines with things that they inadvertently change in the past, and also with old Steve being there with no evidence of him using any kind of time device to get back to a specific timeline just creates many plothole questions that can't really be answered.

Last edited by Dynamo of Eternia; April 29, 2019 at 05:05pm.

Just saw the movie. While it was indeed an awesome movie, I didn't like it.

I know, I know, I'm the rotten apple but there was so much about the film that didn't go the way I would have liked. I had guessed how the first half of the movie would go and would say I was only about 15% correct. The problem is I had much higher hopes for certain characters and the overall story.

Still thinking about what I saw and will air my grievances later
    White knights of the internet only see flowers or dragons. Nothing in between.

Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    will air my grievances later
    Festivus has come early this year!

Skeletor's Right Hand Man Megalodon's Avatar
    Small gripes too many plot holes that didn't get fullfilled

And if your Black Widow & Hawkeye and

you don't know who the Red Skull is??? Red Face guy really?? you worked for SHIELD!!!!

Avengers Endgame earns 1.2 BILLION dollars in its opening weekend!

"We knew Avengers: Endgame was going to smash the box office Ó la the Incredible Hulk when it hit theaters on April 22, but we never could've possibly predicted just how much money the Marvel movie would earn right off the bat. The Russo brothers-directed film wound up demolishing existing records during its opening weekend, raking in - are you ready for this? - an estimated $350 million domestically, making it the highest-earning North American movie debut in history. As for its global ticket sales, Endgame made a whopping $1.2 billion (yes, billion in its first five days, becoming the first film to ever exceed the $1 billion mark in its first weekend, and blowing away Avengers: Infinity War's previous record of breaking $1 billion in 11 days. Sheesh!"

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=marvel2019.htm
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

Spoiler.

It is obviously much easier to borrow the stones from before Thanos acquires them, than after he has them in his possession and has already fought and defeated the Avengers.

So, the more time I get to think about it, the more I overall just didn't enjoy this movie. There were many really great parts that I very much enjoyed. There were some parts I thought I'd be less inclined to like that I actually liked. And there was some solid scenes for certain characters that I think they deserved.

However:
    Hulk

If you are a Hulk fan like myself, you walk away from this movie completely disappointed. He was a non-factor ,and let me spare all you He wAS teh OnE mAkiN TYME TRAVEL, so what? That wasn't the Hulk, that was Bruce Banner. No one buys a Hulk comic, a Hulk t-shirt, or a Hulk lunch box for Bruce Banner. He never even fought. I could not have been more unhappy with the downward progression the MCU Hulk has taken since he appeared in the Avengers movie. This movie was an insult to that original Hulk

Thor

So here's the guy that, according to many here, single handily turned the tide at the battle of Wakanda. He's uber powerful and could have killed a full powered Gauntlet wielding Thanos by himself. Where was he in this movie? He became the comedian. A drunk emotional shell of his former self. I enjoyed the comedy (a lot) but as a Thor fan, I was disappointed in how ineffective he was this time around. ESPECIALLY fighting a Non-Gauntlet wielding Thanos!! I'm sorry but that sucked. That sucked bad.

Captain Marvel

So I was worried that Captain Marvel being so powerful would overshadow some of the other characters. And she did come off as super powerful, so much so that had she arrived earlier, the battle might have been over before it really began. But overall I didn't really mind her. The main reason I feel she DID overshadow some of the others was the way they were presented, not her. She still felt like an outsider, not really part of the team to me.

Disney

You know there are a lot of people right now that point fingers at Disney and make all the claims of over the top female empowerment. So I guess Disney decided to throw it in those people's faces with the all-female characters scene. You know, the one were during the massive battle all the female characters were free to help while all the male characters were busy?[SARCASM] That made perfect sense and in no way came off as "girl power".[/SARCASM] Between that and making the two most manly, brute power, characters into emotional drunks and non-violent wimps, I felt Disney sticking it to even me.

Overall ending

I'm sad. That wasn't really a happy ending for me other than Steve getting what he deserved (but you saw that coming a mile away). I'm sad even more to see the story I've been enjoying so long coming to an end. That hit me hard but the way my favorites were presented at the end made it even harder. I'm having a hard time not feeling down about the movie. I'm honestly sad about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
    Small gripes too many plot holes that didn't get fullfilled

And if your Black Widow & Hawkeye and

Red Skull was believed to be destroyed by the Tesseract in 1945. Hawkeye was not born until 1971 and Black Widow was not born until 1984. How would they know someone who died 26–39 years before they were born just because they worked for S.H.I.E.L.D.?

Because you know your history got it now? Or did you not remember Zola showing Black Widow & Cap the infiltration of Hydra into shield in Winter Soldier...And sorry but the #1 Bad guy that created Hydra yea that's not something you should let people forget about or tell your people that work for the faction that was created to oppose them....

Nice Try though...

So, the more time I get to think about it, the more I overall just didn't enjoy this movie. There were many really great parts that I very much enjoyed. There were some parts I thought I'd be less inclined to like that I actually liked. And there was some solid scenes for certain characters that I think they deserved.

However:
    Hulk

Captain Marvel

Overall ending
    It had it's moments but man your REALLY didn't like it...We get it...
    Last edited by Megalodon; April 30, 2019 at 09:00pm.

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    I really dislike going to theaters, but made an exception for this movie. It was still hot, expensive, and uncomfortable, but it was totally worth it!
    So here in Wisconsin we have Marcus Cinema with Dream Loungers and $5 Tuesdays with free popcorn. And yes thats what we did tonight and it was worth it lol.

I loved every bit of it. Every character was great and had a purpose. It tied everything together in a nice little package and should there never be another Marvel movie it would be ok. I'm glad thats not what's going to happen but ot seemed epic and perfectly balanced just as it should be.

Heroic Warrior
    I agree on Hulk..

although it WAS nice to see him combine the brain and the brawn, i would have liked him to have used the brawn ALOT more.

THOR'S plot point made ZERO sense. None. as you said, he was used mainly for laughs and to de power a super powered male character. the best part of thor for me in this movie was him throwing cap the hammer. our audience actually gasped.

I actually didn't mind the all women battle scene. blowing your expectations, right? the MAIN problem I had with it is simple. Captain Marvel NEEDED NO SUPPORT. now, if it was someone like scarlet witch...I can see her needing an honor guard.

I'm sad about this level of the MCU ending. but talking about anything else would be tired old tar swamp material. brie got to feige.
    it's all down hill from here.
    Respect is Earned. NOT Given, Away.

Year Three. Trumps still doing fine...and CLEARED. have a NICE day ;o)

Quote Originally Posted by Shredder View Post
    I'm sad about this level of the MCU ending. but talking about anything else would be tired old tar swamp material. brie got to feige.
    Would you stop already? you keep harping on Brie Larson is this Ghostbusters hate 2.0?

I'm surprised you are not complaining about

All the female superheroes being shown on screen together....Oh but what would be an nod to A-Force the female avengers that IS a comic

Captain Marvel is in the movie for like 10 or 15 minutes, if even that long, yet you are still complaining. Hell, she could have been in the movie for only 15 seconds and you'd still be having a fit over it.

The only thing that is downhill from here is that your posts will likely get worse in this regard when you keep looking for the worst possible interpretation of anything and everything happening in these movies that in any way pertains to a female character.

As for this statement of yours:

I actually didn't mind the all women battle scene. blowing your expectations, right? the MAIN problem I had with it is simple. Captain Marvel NEEDED NO SUPPORT. now, if it was someone like scarlet witch...I can see her needing an honor guard.

Captain Marvel not needing that kind of support may be relatively obvious to you and me, but not necessarily the other characters that went to help her. This battle has a ton of heroes fighting side by side, many of whom have either never met or only met very briefly in the past. While Captain Marvel did fly in and destroy Thanos' ship, they don't know what the limits of her powers are or what weaknesses she may or may not have.

The problem with some of your complaints and some of Dice's complaints (one of which I address below) is that you are looking at many of these things from the viewpoint of the knowledge that we have as the audience, and not from the viewpoint of what the characters in those situations know or don't know.

I'm not saying that any and all aspects of this movie are above questioning. I have some criticisms myself, but it mostly has to do with potential plot holes the whole time travel thing creates, the fact that they are facing off against a version of Thanos at the end, but not specifically the one who actually snapped half of life out of existence, etc. I'm not sitting here over analyzing why someone walked over to give someone else a hand who "on paper" shouldn't need that kind of help, and question why the person who went to lend a hand wasted their time in doing so.

- - - Updated - - -

Thor
    I actually think the way Thor was handled in this movie made a lot of sense.

I think Thor's situation was really well summed up when Bruce/Hulk when to get him to help them with their plans.

At first Thor is joking around, and his whole thing of being overweight is being played off for laughs. Then when Hulk mentions Thanos, Thor begins to break down. He is depressed and harboring major regret over not being able to stop Thanos from wiping out half of all life.

And we already know that he wasn't in the best head space to begin with in Infinity War, especially with the scene where he is telling Rocket all about his family dying, Asgard being destroyed, etc., and saying "what more can I possibly lose?"

He uses all of his might and strength to get prepared for the battle with Thanos. First there is everything he goes through in getting his new axe made (i.e. holding open the mechanism that broke so the star's energy could melt the metal, etc.). Then when he has it and he's all powered up, he immediately goes right into the battle at Wakanda, kicking a lot of ass to start out with.

Then there is him facing off with Thanos in Infinity War, which is really brief. It is immediately after Thanos gets the final stone and goes through the whole energy surging through him thing. While Thanos now has the power of all of the stones at his disposal, he was very briefly distracted by having just gained possession of them all. It was during that split second that Thor shoves his axe into Thanos' chest. The reason that Thor was able to do that was because while Thanos had all of the stones, he wasn't using their power in any capacity at that exact moment. If he had seen Thor coming at him and wasn't distracted, he probably could have wiped the floor with Thor since he had all of the stones.

While Thanos was in a lot of pain from Thor's axe, rather than actually fighting back directly, after saying that Thor should have gone for the head, he just does the finger snap, and succeeds in wiping out half of all life. Thor starts yelling, "What did you do?!" And Thor quickly discovers that he was unable to stop Thanos.

It makes sense that he goes into a deep depression after this, and covers it with humor (as depressed people often do). At that point his strength, his power, and the power of his weapon doesn't matter. None of it can undo what Thanos did. Even before we jump ahead 5 years, Thor is already wallowing because of this. He is given a brief moment of hope when they track down Thanos and hope to get the stones to undo everything. But upon finding out the stones have been destroyed, he cuts of Thanos' head (baring in midn that Thanos was very weak from using the stones twice, and was taken off guard). That, however, doesn't undo anything, and he continues to be angry and depressed over it, unable to do anything to change it. So the way he is when the 5 year jump happens makes a lot of sense IMO.

As for the comparison between Thor facing Thanos in Infinity War and Thor battling Thanos at the end of Endgame, there a couple of things to keep in mind here. For one, as I already pointed out, it's not like in Infinity War the two of them had some big extended fight and Thor was somehow holding his own against all of the Infinity Stones. He just basically got a lucky shot at just the right time (which still wasn't enough to stop Thanos). In Endgame, they are fighting a fully armored up Thanos complete with massive weapon. There isn't a similar moment of distraction with Thanos in this instance. For all we know, even without the stones, if Thor had faced Thanos with armor, his weapon, and no distraction on Thanos' part in Infinity War, he my have had just as hard of a time if he did here. Plus while Thor being a "god" still makes him more powerful than any human and most of the other heroes, at the point where the Endgame battle takes place, he is still out of shape and out of practice when it comes to going into battle. So that is another factor.

Last edited by Dynamo of Eternia; May 1, 2019 at 03:40pm.

Spoiler.
    When you work for an intelligence agency, information is compartmentalized. You know only what you need to know to do your work. Isolation and containment is how you protect top secrets.
    Last edited by Adam_Prince of Eternia; May 1, 2019 at 12:37pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    When you work for an intelligence agency, information is compartmentalized. You know only what you need to know to do your work. Isolation and containment is how you protect top secrets.
    Your talking about real life and a fictional comic book universe....So with that pretzel logic your telling me (In the real world) no one knew who he was or what he looked like? So you can see that

Red Skull was like Hitler and NO ONE knew who he was or what he looked like right
    I'd buy that.....no it doesn't make sense your statement is flawed..

Heroic Warrior
    Would you stop already? you keep harping on Brie Larson is this Ghostbusters hate 2.0?
    you people have a serious hangup. you refuse to let it go. maybe consider therapy to see what's really going on in the world.
    Respect is Earned. NOT Given, Away.

Year Three. Trumps still doing fine...and CLEARED. have a NICE day ;o)

you people have a serious hangup. you refuse to let it go. maybe consider therapy to see what's really going on in the world.

You are seriously telling others that they need to let things go? That's rich!

Your talking about real life and a fictional comic book universe....So with that pretzel logic your telling me (In the real world) no one knew who he was or what he looked like? So you can see that I'd buy that.....no it doesn't make sense your statement is flawed..
    Hydra is described in First Avenger as the Nazi's secret science division. That would imply that it is not known to the public. S.H.I.E.L.D. would not even exist until 1953. So what makes you think the Red Skull is common knowledge?

I actually think the way Thor was handled in this movie made a lot of sense.
    It made sense the

drunkenness and depression
    but it didn't HAVE to be written that way. He could have expressed many different types of emotions and/or actions to the same scenario. So I wasn't particularly fond, even though

I loved the humor

I also highly disagree with your assessment of

Their first battle. "A lucky shot" is not at all what I saw. I saw Thor find Thanos and throw Stormbringer against what appeared to be the full force of the gauntlet. That rainbow colored blast wasn't able to stop the axe and it nearly killed him. And please don't tell me that him not having the gauntlet didn't give him an edge as he clearly needed the power gem to handle Captain Marvel. 5 years to an Asgardian shouldn't mean much when they're practically immortal. Especially one that can get knocked around like a rag doll into the earth by the Hulk and get up and brush his clothes off. I feel like they needed to weaken him to make other characters shine so they just did it.

Your talking about real life and a fictional comic book universe....So with that pretzel logic your telling me (In the real world) no one knew who he was or what he looked like? So you can see that I'd buy that.....no it doesn't make sense your statement is flawed..
    Maybe it was because they didn't expect to see the Red Skull hanging in out on some alien planet? I mean,even if they had seen a picture of the Red Skull before, why would they think to connect a Nazi who had been dead for nearly 80 years to a guy they just met hanging out on some other planet in a mythical, magical place?

Or maybe they didn't recognize him because he didn't look like Hugo Weaving?
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Heroic Warrior

How much time was the Skull NOT wearing his Hugo Weaving mask though? And once you go to a another planet, 80 years in the future... Seeing a guy with a red skull like face doesn't mean much. I'm sure they would be well versed in any dictator or threat the world CURRENTLY faces... but from wwII? It's easy to compare Skull to Hitler in terms of fame... but he was probably closer to Himmler and Goebbels. Names I'm sure they'd recognize but not expect to identify on another planet 80 years later.

There would be no propaganda videos or televised speeches with Red Skull without his Hugo mask either... Probably none at all...