Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Thread: Power-Con 2019 - August 17 & 18 in Anaheim, California - Exclusive sales have ENDED

Quote Originally Posted by suckator View Post
    What is in the Wave 4 Slime Can? Blind-bag keshis? Weren't these She-Ra/Horde not MOTU? I'm only aware of 3 MOTU muscle waves.
    Yeah, it's made up of figures from the blind bag keshi assortments.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Yeah, it's made up of figures from the blind bag keshi assortments.
    And these were She-Ra/Horde only? It is a bit unclear as the Keshi packaging is labeled She-Ra or Horde unlike the slime can which is labeled MOTU.

And these were She-Ra/Horde only? It is a bit unclear as the Keshi packaging is labeled She-Ra or Horde unlike the slime can which is labeled MOTU.
    I'm not sure myself. I have no idea which of the keshi assortment will be in the slime can. That's Super7's call.
    Sorry!

- - - Updated - - -

A visual update to the current status of sales at BBTS and SPACE, as of April 10th!

JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects

If it is like the previous Power-Con trash cans, it should have 1 of each POP and Horde character in them (so the entire wave). Hopefully, it will.

I just noticed the Volunteer page on the Power-Con website. Anybody have some additional info or experience for how that works? I'm driving to the con, so I wouldn't arrive until maybe 10am if traffic is good.

I ordered a slime pit he-man from space figuren. Just couldn’t pass him up !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So glad I ordered my figures on monday, figured they would last a few days, 11hrs is pretty fast, but ive been with this line since day 1 so quite honestly I knew better than to leave these things to chance. still sucks for anyone who missed out
    It always takes me 10 minutes to figure out how to edit this signature

I want meteorbs dang nabbit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Palidor View Post
    I just noticed the Volunteer page on the Power-Con website. Anybody have some additional info or experience for how that works? I'm driving to the con, so I wouldn't arrive until maybe 10am if traffic is good.
    Sure thing.

Everything is done in 2-hour shifts. We ask that everyone work a minimum of 4 hours (2 shifts) over the course of the weekend.
    You are credited for the time you work. So you are credited back $25.00 for every shift you successfully complete.
    You are sent this credit in the form of a check within approximately two months after the show ends.
    So if you complete two shifts, you pay for a weekend pass plus $10 extra to put towards other expenses you may have had at the show. And the more you work, the more credit you earn.

Volunteer duties cover a number of things. Registration, door monitoring, floor runner, etc.
    You let the Volunteer Coordinator know what hours you can work and he'll tell you if they are available, and what duties we need covered during that time. Then you coordinate things from there, and sign a Volunteer agreement.

Is anyone planning a Disney day?
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    We are doing 5 of them lol.

We'll probably be doing 2-3.

4 Disney days with the whole family! Can’t wait!
    Snake Mountain, FINALLY!!!

I have an annual pass, so I'll go with you
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

With the 1988 unproduced figures as one of the exclusives, it is cool that Power-Con got card artist Errol McCarthy as a guest this year.

Pre-sales ended last night. I'm not sure if BBTS and SPACE are still listing product, but as of last night, it's all over for both Attendee and Non-Attendee pre-sales.

For anyone who missed out, BBTS and SPACE each had an allocation to sell from. We're going to sort out today and tomorrow if they want to take on a little extra stock to keep on their stores from whatever didn't sell out. So it's possible you might see the 12" She-Ra and 3-Pack still listed on their stores, but they won't have much extra if they do.
    Anything left after that is already claimed by another reseller. There won't be any stock available at Power-Con for day-of-sales, and there won't be any more produced beyond the quantities previously offered.

Given how all the past Power-Con figures have gone up in value, and considering how these were limited for 2019, I imagine the 2019 items will also go up in value. So kudos to everyone who pre-ordered them, and thank you for your support of Power-Con!

Congrats Val in advance, surely another successful event this year so far.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    Pre-sales ended last night. I'm not sure if BBTS and SPACE are still listing product, but as of last night, it's all over for both Attendee and Non-Attendee pre-sales.

For anyone who missed out, BBTS and SPACE each had an allocation to sell from. We're going to sort out today and tomorrow if they want to take on a little extra stock to keep on their stores from whatever didn't sell out. So it's possible you might see the 12" She-Ra and 3-Pack still listed on their stores, but they won't have much extra if they do.
    Anything left after that is already claimed by another reseller. There won't be any stock available at Power-Con for day-of-sales, and there won't be any more produced beyond the quantities previously offered.

Given how all the past Power-Con figures have gone up in value, and considering how these were limited for 2019, I imagine the 2019 items will also go up in value. So kudos to everyone who pre-ordered them, and thank you for your support of Power-Con!
    And these realistically could be the last MOTUC figures ever made, probably making them even more valuable. Hope that isn't the case.

Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    And these realistically could be the last MOTUC figures ever made, probably making them even more valuable. Hope that isn't the case.
    I also hope it's not the case!

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar

Please, when will you be able to post additional pics of these figures? I really like the samurai look of Slamurai, as opposed to the ninja look, so I'm gonna display him with Sy-Klone's head, the belth and without the tunic. This figure will be the best collectible of the year for me (yeah, SM's price is not for me). So I want more eye candy!
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Red Knight, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

Quote Originally Posted by man-at-work View Post
    Please, when will you be able to post additional pics of these figures? I really like the samurai look of Slamurai, as opposed to the ninja look, so I'm gonna display him with Sy-Klone's head, the belth and without the tunic. This figure will be the best collectible of the year for me (yeah, SM's price is not for me). So I want more eye candy!
    I was told samples should be coming in two or three weeks. Fingers crossed!

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    I also hope it's not the case!
    If the line cannot continue with Super7, it'd be cool if conventions like Power-Con could continue to make them. Maybe we can finally get that MOTUC Starburst She-Ra or Shower Power Catra? Some of the horses like Crystal Moonbeam, Crystal Sun Dancer, Storm, etc....? Maybe some creative re-use of tools to make some remaining New Adventures characters and such.

But of course, I'd rather have waves of 4 to 6 continue for MOTUC via Super7 or Mattel too. Fingers crossed.

Another quick question as my anticipation for Powercon increases.

I know vendors and customizers abound. Are there generally vendors and artists that sell 3rd party mod kits, or sell parts and junk figures? I am looking to get my hands on a ton of fodder for my customs or even some of those old Max Steel MOTUC compatible animal mounts at some good prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Palidor View Post
    Another quick question as my anticipation for Powercon increases.

I know vendors and customizers abound. Are there generally vendors and artists that sell 3rd party mod kits, or sell parts and junk figures? I am looking to get my hands on a ton of fodder for my customs or even some of those old Max Steel MOTUC compatible animal mounts at some good prices.
    You never know what you will find. Every year vendors bring in different items not just He-Man/She-ra related.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    If the line cannot continue with Super7, it'd be cool if conventions like Power-Con could continue to make them. Maybe we can finally get that MOTUC Starburst She-Ra or Shower Power Catra? Some of the horses like Crystal Moonbeam, Crystal Sun Dancer, Storm, etc....? Maybe some creative re-use of tools to make some remaining New Adventures characters and such.

But of course, I'd rather have waves of 4 to 6 continue for MOTUC via Super7 or Mattel too. Fingers crossed.
    I hope so too...
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Just 3 months until I'll be heading to Power Con again!!!!

VERY EXCITED!!! Haven't missed one yet, and hope to never need to!

(For those interested, I'll be returning with my daughter Teela again)... she's SO excited. 10 now, but said the other day at the dinner table that her trip there with me when she was 8 was the "best time of her life."

We both can't wait to see you all again!