Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Power-Con 2019 - August 17 & 18 in Anaheim, California - Exclusive sales have ENDED

Heroic Warrior
    Filmation Mek a neck
    filmation entrapta
    Filmation shadow weaver
    Filmation icer
    Filmation gold statue he man
    Slime pit he man
    Filmation Adam with normal head
    Filmation darker green triklops
    Vintqgevtoy neon Orange beastman
    Vintage toy merman
    More muted orange Filmation beastman

All repainted requiring no new heads or parts
    Last edited by degra; December 11, 2018 at 10:57pm.

please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, entrapta , adora, moss man, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

Master of Disasters MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    As far as repaints, I would love to see Club Grayskull Faker and Classics Slime Pit He-Man.
    MOST WANTED: Filmation Whiplash, Filmation Ram Man, Filmation Two-Bad, Filmation Buzz-Off, Filmation Sy-Klone, Ice Armor He-Man

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    As far as repaints, I would love to see Club Grayskull Faker and Classics Slime Pit He-Man.
    So down for those!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Those would be great choices! Especially if the repaints consist of only the figures that Super 7 has produced thus far. I would also throw some cash forward for a Disco Skeletor too!
    NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O! Catch my pics on Instagram: countjudas FOR 2019: Kayo, Lizorr, Sagitar, Negator, Hunga the Harpy, Kol Darr, Catra cat form, Leo Faker, Anti Eternia MAA and Orko, Melog, Filmation Ram Man and movie figures

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfHeMan View Post
    Hmm, the Super 7 tooling bank may be limited when it comes to creative repaints, but a toy colors Man-E-Faces would be awesome.
    Super7 did say in the most recent Q&A that they do have access to the mattel tooling bank again, but some of the molds were destroyed, or are too old.
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by dedset13 View Post
    For simple repaints, I'd love to see Disco Skeletor and an org mascot version of Gorpo!!
    These would be awesome and great con exclusives

Quote Originally Posted by degra View Post
    Filmation Mek a neck
    filmation entrapta
    Filmation shadow weaver
    Filmation icer
    Slime pit he man
    Vintage toy merman

There is no Filmation Shadow Weaver, when and if Super7 makes her shes too popular to be an exclusive again. She will be in the Club Grayskull lines main offerings.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Heroic Warrior
    Well I could see her as an exclusive. Right now it seems they’re just finding spots that are available to get figures out Dree-Elle and Montork were exclusives and they’re as popular

please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, entrapta , adora, moss man, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

I really want the “lost wave” finished and slime pit he-man.

Also always thought a phasing filmation Adam/he-man and adora/she-ra would be cool. Use some lighting in the box and play the theme and boom.....awesome exclusive by kit bashing to figures.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

I really want a Slime Pit He-Man, but I'd like to see some sculpted slime elements on this potential figure, rather than just paint apps.
    Though I will say, what Mattel did with Snake Teela in 200X was REALLY impressive. And she was just a straight-up repaint. However, I do not think Super7 is capable of having that level of paint detail be pulled off on their releases.

Great idea, put me down for those!

Heroic Warrior
    Good luck with next year's Power-Con, Val & co.

As for suitable repaints:

Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    @ Val: What's the level of expectations can we have regarding the Power Con exclusive figure (s)?
    Will it be strict repaints or can we expect subtle additions (Alcala Stratos belt & collar)?
    Thank you.
    NEW EP "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Sometimes ... Something" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZCUBWFNASk

Heroic Master of Typos davidlogan's Avatar
    I would be very pleased to get mini comics Whiplash.
    "..."

I'm down for anything for CC/MOTUC.

I'd love to see...

-Org Gorpo
    -Slamurai
    -Slime-Pit He-Man
    -Crystal MAA
    -Old Beast Man
    -"The Search for Keldor" King Randor (white hair)
    -Mini-Comics Roboto
    -Anti-Eternia MAA
    -Snake Troopers 2-Pack
    -Frosta Re-Do
    -Goddess Re-Do
    -Brown Lizard Man

I'd also be thrilled if some creative parts reuse were possible to cobble together characters such as Prince Randor, Prince Keldor, etc.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Avenge The Fallen Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    If the tooling is still intact, maybe they could make a 200X Whiplash figure.

The original release figure as mainly based around the look of the original toy, but did come with a second 200X based head.

They could use most of the parts from the first Whiplash figure, but use the chest piece and loin cloth from the MOTUC Ceratus figure (a character from the 200X show that was part of Whiplash's race), and use the 200X head from the original release.

They could even still put in the vintage style head as an extra in the package, sort of doing the reverse of how the original figure was handled. That way for people who missed out on the first release (which now goes for a lot on ebay), this will at least give them a version of Whiplash with the option of the vintage head.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    -Snake Troopers 2-Pack
    -Frosta Re-Do
    -Goddess Re-Do

A new Snake Troopers 2-pack would be fun. They could mix and match parts from the original two-pack and some of the other Snakemen releases, and preferably make them in different colors than the original two pack for more variety (I would love if one of them were green!)

I wouldn't mind a Frosta re-do, even if it's just the exact same sculpt as the original Frosta, but with more accurate colors (i.e. white instead of gray). And I did mention a Goddess redo in a previous post, so I'm also on board with that.

And while perhaps not the most important or pressing redo, maybe re-release Stinkor without the "swapped forearms that POP!" feature. That's one that wasn't easily fixed by heating the figure up and swapping parts around since the white stripes on his arms wouldn't line up correctly, and not everyone is comfortable repainting that sort of thing.

Heroic Warrior
    Filmation frosta wouldn’t be a simple repaint. She needs an all new face and hair sculpt

I think all the parts are there for a Filmation snout spout /hose nose
    Last edited by degra; December 13, 2018 at 12:58am.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by degra View Post
    Filmation Mek a neck
    filmation entrapta
    Filmation shadow weaver
    Filmation icer
    Slime pit he man
    Vintage toy merman

Nice list degra.

I think they also could make a 3-pack with Filmation Colonel Blast and 2 Filmation horde troopers.
    Even if they will have some new tooling like Colonel's head, they still could use some parts from Horde troopers, General Sundar and Rio Blast I think.
    That could be an awesome 3-pack.

Mask of power Demons 2-pack
    could be great as well
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

NA (Jetlag) King Randor & Queen Marlena
    9C5352BB-63A8-4FE1-86DC-76968CA5A545.jpeg

Angella (doll deco)
    Last edited by danielsan52; December 14, 2018 at 08:10am.
    Danielsan52

HELP! The Devil's in my Car!!
    The B-52's

I'd be happy if there was 1 Horde Figure at Power-Con that came with white eyes for Classics Mantenna.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Lizorr, T-Rex, Great Black Wizard, rest of New Adventures, MOP Demons, Dream Mistress.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Ileena, Twiggets, Dragoon, Widgets, Dark Dream, Lady Valtira, Count Marzo, Chimera.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    NA (Jetlag) King Randor & Queen Marlena

Angella (doll deco)
    The Angella toy version is a long time want of mine. I think it would be epic. But I think it would require new parts due to the pants and head. Not sure if I would be satisfied with just a color change. Especially if it rules out a true toy variant.
    That said, I'm starting to feel a little like I'm drowning in He-Man, Skeleton, and Adam variants. I get that Slime Pit He-man is popular so I hope those that want him get him, but I'd prefer something different. Also, for Power Con we haven't seen any POP exclusives yet so if not this year hopefully the following. Especially for repaints. Clawdeen out of Battle Lion, the crystal horses, Allepsatsac, Light Spinner, Josh!
    Thundercats Hooooooooooo!

Repaints:

- Magazine colors Catra & Clawdeen (just paint Catra's skirt black, and ignore the fur; and repaint Battle Lion as is, and use the Griffin saddle in silver)

- Mini comic / cross sell colors Roboto (with the correct shoulders... or use Cy-Chop's casing and forget about the moving gears... just have them fixed)

- mini comic Whiplash

- Slamurai

- Flesh tone Evil-Lyn with blue outfit... maybe give her a blue version of the battleground cape)

- pink Teela

IMG_9168.jpg
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

I like seeing all the love for Slamurai and Snake Horde Trooper. I would like to see them single packed.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneSkeletor View Post
    @ Val: What's the level of expectations can we have regarding the Power Con exclusive figure (s)?
    Will it be strict repaints or can we expect subtle additions (Alcala Stratos belt & collar)?
    Thank you.
    Strict repaints.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Strict repaints.
    And there is still so much that can be done with just strict repaints!
    Thundercats Hooooooooooo!