Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Entrapta – Hero? Villain? Victim?

You know what could happen...

With Hordak being the only one on Etheria who has.managed to actually feed Entrapta's curiosity and intellect, she might actually fill in as the replacement Big Bad when Hordak is defeated. I could see her be very angry that a genius like Hordak was destroyed by a bunch of "backwater" kingdoms that never understood the tech. Scorpia wasn't interested in being good because the Princesses never treated her as an equal, why not the same with Entrapta?
    I am Imp's number one fan.

"She-Ra's Noelle Stevenson Explains Entrapta Arc and That D&D Episode"

https://www.cbr.com/she-ra-noelle-st...rapta-d-and-d/
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

A universal rule of Cartoon and Hollywood land.

If it has red eyes................ IT IS PURE EVIL .

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    A universal rule of Cartoon and Hollywood land.

If it has red eyes................ IT IS PURE EVIL .
    Your sure about that?

Your sure about that?

Yeah i am pretty for every example you could provide i could counter that with 2 dozen .

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    Yeah i am pretty for every example you could provide i could counter that with 2 dozen .
    You said it was universal rule, implying that there are no none evil red eyed characters ever.

Whille red eyes are often usualy used to depict evil characters, it is by no means a the only way red eyes are used. Hell there's an entire franchise were most of it's main heroines have red eyes.

Red eyes, take warning.
    I am Imp's number one fan.

Maybe the use of "universal" regarding red eyes is inappropriate.. maybe " most of the time" or "commonly" are better suited for red eyes are evil character description.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

I love Entrapta, she's my favorite character in this show. Her exuberance makes me laugh and while it sucks she's working with the Horde I understand why she would. The Horde gives her access to First Ones tech and that has been what she's been about.
    Entrapta is a teenager who has basically been alone all her life outside of her servants and her robots, but it's left her with no ability to recognize context clues or understand basic social interaction. Her life is her work and she doesn't seem to recognize the danger inherent in what she's doing.
    I'm not entirely certain Entrapta understands the concept of death. She's super intelligent but incredibly naive and immature and honestly, it's why I can't help but like her. She gets an amazing amount of joy out of science but the problem comes from her inability to not go to dangerous links in her studies.

I wonder if we'll see a moment in the future when she comes face to face with the consequences of her actions and for the first time realize how far over the line she has gone? I'm thinking that might be Entrapta's arc. She could go further evil but she seems far to innocent a person for that.

Either way, Entrapta and Scorpia are my two absolute favorites. But not Kyle, poor sad dolt.
    Just cause your taller, don't pick on those smaller. Says Popeye the Sailor Man. toot toot

Totally Dyslexic
    The way the writers write her she clearly has no clue what horrors and dangers her invention are causing.

And that´s deliberate if you girls and guys ask me.

It makes it easier for the viewer to accept her back into the rebels princess fun club. Since she is written as such an innocent person she can´t be evil and has to be forgiven and welcome back. Why learn from consequences?

Since most people forgive Cersie Lannister every cruel thing she did, her end was so tragic poor thing(that´s sarcasm i´m using here)....it will be easy for everyone to forgive Entrapta that she almost destroyed Brightmoon and her improvements on the horde tech are out to kill her former friends. Which she easily replaced with new ones and does´t miss at all. But to be fair she only knew the other princesses and Bow for only a few weeks tops.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Quartzara(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Gentlemen let us consider a far greater tragedy

Entrapta,s unforgivable sin of consorting with dark science has cast a terrible cloud of shame upon the once proud and noble dwarves of Etheria . Her kin folk did not deserve this .
    Last edited by Lokus; June 12, 2019 at 07:41pm.

Sorry if I'm repeating stuff people have said before, my online time is limited and I can't read the entire thread to make sure.

But here's my take.

"Entrapta: Hero? Victim? Villain?" She is none of these things. She is just Entrapta. She does what she does, possibly not considering such things as heroes or villains and perhaps not even realizing they are things to be considered. I'm not sure whether to say this is like a kitten, or whether its like an alien who doesn't think like you or I. She's just outside of our concepts.

I have to also say though she might end up ultimately being a good thing. The feeling I got was she was one of the first people who genuinely connected with Hordak on a level anything other than master and servant. He seems to actually like her in a way he didn't like Cattra or Shadow Weaver. Something good has to come of that.

At least, that's what I, as someone raised on Classic He-Man and She-Ra, would think (remember the episode "Peril of Whispering Woods?")
    Visit my blog!