Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Super 7 Club Grayskull Wave 4 - pre-order info

Quote Originally Posted by orsogranito View Post
    A question:

Does Roboto figure come with a second pair of interchangeable legs or not?
    No when they showed that second set it was because they had modified what was originally shown.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    No when they showed that second set it was because they had modified what was originally shown.
    Thanks!
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

Widget
    Do we know if you can swap out that stupid double neck on Modulok and just have one head like the cartoon?
    Wrongturn's Super Sale - Entire MOTUC collection for sale!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WrongTurn View Post
    Do we know if you can swap out that stupid double neck on Modulok and just have one head like the cartoon?
    I believe someone stated here somewhere that Modulok has that one head only option aside from the two heads option that is being showcased during its reveal.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    I believe someone stated here somewhere that Modulok has that one head only option aside from the two heads option that is being showcased during its reveal.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    Cornboy stated on FB that the single head fits just fine or you can ad the neck piece for two heads
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Amy word on these figures?
    LOOKING for these MOTU Full Cardbacks:
    -Skeletor w/"original" promo on front
    -Man E Faces w/ "extra weapons" promo on front
    -Trap Jaw w/o Ring Promo on front & newer figures pictured on back
    -Tri Klops w/o Ring Promo on front & newer figures pictured on back
    & Mantisaur Empty Box (USA) Version

Professor SkeleTorbeck Streamside's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by miscus555 View Post
    Amy word on these figures?
    I just checked my email and in August, they had anticipated getting these in September (and shipping to us in October)... it's possible I accidentally deleted a newer email. Anyone hear anything on these since August?
    Last edited by Streamside; October 29, 2019 at 11:40am.
    "We must always value life, even the life of one who opposes us." - He-man, The Power of the Evil Horde (Mattel 1985).
    "...I believe in the sanctity of all life." - He-man, "The Arena" (Filmation 1984)

Quote Originally Posted by Streamside View Post
    I just checked my email and in August, they had anticipated getting these in September (and shipping to us in October)... it's possible I accidentally deleted a newer email. Anyone hear anything on these since August?
    The last email Super7 sent out about this was the New shipping date is December 2019 for both Club Grayskull wave 4 & William Stout Collection
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Quote Originally Posted by Streamside View Post
    There's a thread for that here: https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...-Does-It-Ship/
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

After receiving the vintage 5.5 Shadow Weaver I am very concerned about how the Club Grayskull Shadow Weaver will turn out.

That shiny plastic looks awful on her IMO. It's why I am not jumping on Thundercats or TMNT. I want them but I just can't get past it.
    MYP SKELETOR , Kay-la, ABC GIANTS, MYP Evil-lyn, MYP Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Queen Andreeno ,MYP King Randor, MYP or Dc Tri-Klops, MYP Squeeeze, General Rattlor, MYP Roboto