Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Super 7 Club Grayskull Wave 4 - pre-order info

I think its awesome and I will not cherry pick anything this time!
    good choice selection if confirmed
    generally speaking very happy for those who still need , personally I wont' never ever sell for sure the 1st amazing released years ago (my gosh, time flies!) but I'll grab a filmation variant for sure. Maybe too soon for a Prince Adam or at least re-release with some extras (mini characters, cringer, whatever and a new head off course!).
    and The Roboto cracks are getting worse thread, woo! time to close that finally! such a historic one!
    "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe..."
    "Where Hope seems Lost..."
    "Good Journey!"
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A Hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    "A Hero will Rise..."
    "The Power of Grayskull Awakens......"
    "Let the Power Returns....!"

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post

Me too, but it's very likely the same sculpt as the Classics version. I bet the only difference is the Horde symbol and the colour being more cartoon accurate.

I know the pictures aren't much to go on because they're so pixelated, but to me she looks a bit more "flow-y" from the waist down... I'm hoping it's all-new and that we get that articulation cut they've been using with the females where it's under the breast. I'd also love to see snap-on accessories of her doing that spinning the smoky shadow rings thing she always did in the 'toon (IMO those would've been better accessories than the spell book she came with in Classics that she can't really hold).

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    I know the pictures aren't much to go on because they're so pixelated, but to me she looks a bit more "flow-y" from the waist down... I'm hoping it's all-new and that we get that articulation cut they've been using with the females where it's under the breast. I'd also love to see snap-on accessories of her doing that spinning the smoky shadow rings thing she always did in the 'toon (IMO those would've been better accessories than the spell book she came with in Classics that she can't really hold).
    I hope Shadow weaver comes with her Bird Styrax and the perch
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    I agree and think the smoke coils would be a fantastic accessory. I'm hoping we will get Styrax too

Hopefully the other 3 figures will come with plenty of cool accessories to make them more appealing.
    Most wanted Filmation style MOTUC figures:

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Whiplash, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, Two-Bad, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    I agree and think the smoke coils would be a fantastic accessory. I'm hoping we will get Styrax too

Hopefully the other 3 figures will come with plenty of cool accessories to make them more appealing.
    SMOKE COILS! I was wracking my head back there trying to figure out how to describe what they were... LOL!
    After seeing everything they threw in with Man-E-Faces, I have fingers crossed at least one of these from Wave 4 comes packed to the gills with cool weapons and/or artifacts.

- - - Updated - - -

GAH LOOK AT FACEBOOK! LOL!!!

THE NEW WAVE IS REVEALED!!! KITTRINA, MODULOK, ROBOTO, ADAM, STRATOS AND SHADOW WEAVER!

Shadow Weaver looks 100% newly tooled!
    While I'm not thrilled about Kittrina having those plain Filmation cartoon bracers (I was always hoping she would appear in more detailed Classics/Collector's Choice form), for the most part she does look like a "crossover" figure that shouldn't look too out of place with your Classics collection.
    Roboto isn't as detailed as I'd like (I know, I know- this is for the Filmation line), but he does look great for what he is and I suppose he will make a decent enough replacement for my broken Classics Roboto. I wonder if the accessories from Classics will attach to his wrist?
    While his neck attachment looks like a big lump of red tacky-tack, Modulok looks ultra vicious and creepy and is my favorite of the pack.
    Stratos looks right out of the cartoon.
    Adam looks like, well, Adam without the laughing head sculpt. Fingers crossed he has more accessories than just the Power Sword.
    So that's a new thing... SIX figures for one wave! Might we see this happen with Classics/Collector's Choice as well in the future?
    Lastly, I'm relieved that we've entered a new year without a price increase on these things.

- - - Updated - - -

"Starting tomorrow (Monday - 1/7) at 1:00pm PST: The Masters of the Universe Club Grayskull series continues with Super7’s 4th Wave of super detailed deluxe 7-inch Masters of the Universe figures. Each highly articulated figure comes complete with an assortment of accessories and this wave includes Kittrina, Modulok, Prince Adam, Roboto, Shadow Weaver, and Stratos.

Details for each figure and their accessories will be posted tomorrow.

The Masters of the Universe Club Grayskull Wave 4 set of six figures will be available for pre-order from January 7th until January 31st, 2018 for $210 per set plus shipping. A 3-part payment plan will be available at checkout. This is a made-to-order, pre-order and individual figures will be available with a full set."
    Last edited by zodak74; January 6, 2019 at 08:39pm.

Just announced. Six (!!!) figures:

Kittrina
    Shadow Weaver
    Modulok
    Prince Adam
    Stratos
    Roboto

Photos on Super7’s Facebook post. $210 for the set. 3-part payment plan available. Preorders open tomorrow.

F9DBD1AF-AC11-4C44-915F-199B1A4AACA6.jpegEF5DC518-B641-4028-B422-388A57077AF1.jpegEE7B4664-B44C-494B-8607-6F3CCE75F7B2.jpeg40C21FBD-9D80-42AD-A175-1305913E34AE.jpegF9382E9D-C8FD-4B14-8B0C-44B7D692AAB2.jpeg490A21C4-71C0-4E56-9062-6717426AF1B7.jpegC62E774F-492A-46CD-ACFC-FDB8F91510DD.jpeg

Adam, Stratos, Kittrina, Weaver, Modulok and Roboto revealed.

I’m not happy that they’ve increased it to 6, but it’s still an all-in wave?
    That’s a hell of a lot to ask from the fans. Especially so hot on the heels of wave 3.

Something about the pics looks super off to me. Modulok’s neck looks like it’s made of plasticine? Adam’s vest looks weird too. And Roboto almost looks like a render.
    I don’t understand why they’re putting out images of unfinished figures.
    Kittrina’s face looks awful. And Adam just has the regular He-Man head and crappy sword? No new extras with Weaver?
    I hope they release more info/better pictures soon because right now i’m very disappointed.
    Last edited by Fright Zone; January 6, 2019 at 08:12pm.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.lukespicer.com

Very happy with this wave (although we need more info about accessories). It’s a good mix of essential core characters (Adam, Stratos), requested characters (Shadow Weaver and Kittrina), and weirdo one-or-two offs (Modulok, Roboto).

Quote Originally Posted by Sy-Klone View Post
    Very happy with this wave (although we need more info about accessories). It’s a good mix of essential core characters (Adam, Stratos), requested characters (Shadow Weaver and Kittrina), and weirdo one-or-two offs (Modulok, Roboto).
    Sounds like more news on the figures and their accessories hits tomorrow.

Looks like I don't need my eyes tested afterall

6 in one wave. Awesome!

It says there will be details about the accessories tomorrow so i’ll pause my disappointment til then, hopefully Adam and Weaver come with enough items to make them worth buying again.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.lukespicer.com

I'm super excited about these! What a fun selection!
    Thundercats Hooooooooooo!

Great selection of characters, though I'm a little sad to see Kittrina debut in CG first. With the Trollans, I understood their logic, but I can't help but feel Kittrina would have definitely benefited from extra detail. That said, I'm still pleased to see her in some form. I really hope Hunga finds her way into CC.

I'm intrigued to see they have approached Shadow Weaver's cloak/sleeves in a different manner to the CC figure.

Glad to see Adam with a newly tooled vest.

Nice to see the first incarnation of Stratos to come with a weapon! He looks way better than I expected.

I love the opacity of Roboto's torso.

Modulok looks amazing - look at those claws! I love everything about him... except the neck. But I'm 99% sure he'll transform to his single headed self if desired.

Overall, great selection. Nice to see six this time, but the real coup for me is the return of the payment plan! Great work S7!!!
    An insatiable hunger for Hunga!
    Twiggets & Widgets & Garth, Oh my!!
    Articulated Cringer & Catra in Cat form would be Pawsome, too!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by jzachery View Post
    I'm super excited about these! What a fun selection!
    I agree! They look great!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    When are they going to make a new freakin' sword for Adam/He-man?! The She-ra one is spot on. Just do the same with no jewel!

Kinda bummed Kittrina wound up here instead of CC. I wanted to pal her up with Carnivus. But glad we got her.

Roboto looks good. Modulok looks good if we can single head him. Stratos looks just right. Weaver seems odd. Hopefully, her nails are painted black.

Quote Originally Posted by Stagnataur View Post
    Great selection of characters, though I'm a little sad to see Kittrina debut in CG first. With the Trollans, I understood their logic, but I can't help but feel Kittrina would have definitely benefited from extra detail. That said, I'm still pleased to see her in some form. I really hope Hunga finds her way into CC.

I'm intrigued to see they have approached Shadow Weaver's cloak/sleeves in a different manner to the CC figure.

Glad to see Adam with a newly tooled vest.

Nice to see the first incarnation of Stratos to come with a weapon! He looks way better than I expected.

I love the opacity of Roboto's torso.

Modulok looks amazing - look at those claws! I love everything about him... except the neck. But I'm 99% sure he'll transform to his single headed self if desired.

Overall, great selection. Nice to see six this time, but the real coup for me is the return of the payment plan! Great work S7!!!
    I’m glad Kittrina isn’t overly detailed it would have detracted from her sleek design.

Cornboy said in a Facebook comment that Modulok’s neck extension is removable so you can do the single head like in the cartoon.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

I'm thinking Grimalkin statue is nailed on to come with Kittrina. I'm also thinking Webstor is a shoe in for CG Wave 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave2Evil_Lyn View Post
    I’m glad Kittrina isn’t overly detailed it would have detracted from her sleek design.
    I completely see your point, but when I recall figures like Shokoti, Vultak and Fangman, though the detail was subtle it really complimented the character's aesthetic. But, as previously mentioned, I'm still glad to see her in plastic form, just a little sad to be missing out on a new Classics bio!
    An insatiable hunger for Hunga!
    Twiggets & Widgets & Garth, Oh my!!
    Articulated Cringer & Catra in Cat form would be Pawsome, too!!!

Kittrina is disappointing. She would have benefited hugely from the type of added detail that characters like Plundor and Fang Man received when they were released in Classics. This is likely to be the only time she is released as an action figure, so a version that ties in with the 150+ characters we already have would have been preferable over one that matches the smaller pool of characters in the variant line.

I'm glad they've given Prince Adam a new shirt and his belt is no longer exposed.

Cornboy said in a Facebook comment that Modulok’s neck extension is removable so you can do the single head like in the cartoon.
    Where was this said on Facebook?

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Heroic Warrior
    I think it was a great move to do 6 figures in one wave to make up for the double Adams and stratos is a pretty boring character IMO although a main stay of the show and the payment plan is back I really appreciate that I don’t always need to use it but if it’s available I like to it helps to ease the blow

Heroic Warrior
    KITTRINA!!! #1 off my want list!!!!

(Come on, S7 - get me Kayo, King Miro and some Twiggets in CC, and you'll be golden in my eyes! )
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Where was this said on Facebook?
    He replied to a comment on Super7’s post revealing the figures.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

He replied to a comment on Super7’s post revealing the figures.
    Thank You

Really nice wave. The Filmation figures are usually not my jam but that Shadow Weaver and Prince Adam are absolute buys for me.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk